It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can anyone help? I just want Privateer 2 from the Wing Commander pack. I'll pay the $1.49 with paypal. :) thank you
Lokuas: Can anyone help? I just want Privateer 2 from the Wing Commander pack. I'll pay the $1.49 with paypal. :) thank you
I thought GOG accepted paypal?!
Lokuas: Can anyone help? I just want Privateer 2 from the Wing Commander pack. I'll pay the $1.49 with paypal. :) thank you
Sachys: I thought GOG accepted paypal?!
Yes, it does, but if you want Privateer 2 alone and you don't own the whole Wing Commander Pack, you will pay 2.99$ (the double) for it.
To say the truth, I am not sure if anyone who owns the whole pack can actually buy a game as a gift at the greatest discount.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by dr.schliemann
dr.schliemann:
ah, of course the bundles!
not sure - didnt bother to check when the D&D bundle was back on.

least that makes sense now! heheh
HK_47: Would anyone be willing to buy a copy of Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for me while it's on a daily deal on Steam? It's not available in our country for who knows what reason -- the base game and Awakening are both available.

I'm willing to trade any equivalently-priced GOG/Steam/Humble game for it, or just a PayPal payment if you prefer.

Thanks!
did anyone ever take you up on this?
i live in the u.s. and i've done this for people before if you wanted to paypal me the cost.

lol i see you got it already. i left this open and didn't notice there were other pages.
glad you found someone
Post edited December 23, 2013 by swordtut
Sachys: I thought GOG accepted paypal?!
dr.schliemann: Yes, it does, but if you want Privateer 2 alone and you don't own the whole Wing Commander Pack, you will pay 2.99$ (the double) for it.
To say the truth, I am not sure if anyone who owns the whole pack can actually buy a game as a gift at the greatest discount.
Yes, you can... but I can't help with this one.
Good evening folks,

Looking for Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition & Skyyrim: Dragonborn on Steam.

I have to offer: Bnet games - SC + broodwar, D2 + expansion, WC3 + expansion.
Hello, anyone willing to buy Dragon Age Ultimate Edition while it's on STEAM sale for me? I can trade an equivalent amount to the price in other games, money or spices.

Also, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/scratches_his_independent_galant_limbo_like_an_outcast]some [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/another_year_gone_by] (and present!) GOG kindness I have conducted in case it warms your cold heart.
Edit: Done, it's a Festivus Night miracle!

Still looking for someone to help with getting Privateer 2 from the bundle, thanks.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by Prydeless
ZEE UPDATES, ZEY DO NO-TINK!!!

SERIOUSLY though anyone who wants Zeno Clash (and by that I mean Zeno Clash, yes that ZENO CLASH, you heard me! Zeno Clash) would do well do speak to me, a guy who has a key for ZENO CLASH I can offer for trade. BUT WAIT! Order now and you can get a 33% off coupon for ZENO CLASH, THE SEQUEL, colloquially known as ZENO CLASH 2, or ZENO CLASH II if you prefer Roman numerals or ZENO CLASH THE SECOND if you want to be pretentious and shit, ABSOLUTELY FREE! But wait, there's even more! Just click the above link to see what other coupons I have and look at the list of games I want that YOU, dear sir or lady, might have that you can offer in exchange, GOG OR Steam. I'll even take it if you have one of these games as a Desura key, it's just I don't have a Desura wishlist set up I can give you. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DON'T MISS THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OFFER! Call right now!
Anybody have an above average Humble WB Bundle? Still looking.

[H]

Hitman: Blood Money (steam key)
Just Cause 2 (steam key)
Just Cause (Steam gift)
Supreme Commander 2 (steam key)
Risen (Steam gift)
The Last Remnant (Steam key)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution + Dawn of War II: Retribution – The Last Standalone (Steam gift)

[W]

Humble WB bundle, paid above average (gift link)

Could also get you something on Steam/GOG with some of my stuff.
Well ain't I a fucking idiot?

I went and bought the You Don't Know Jack bundle off Steam, not realising it was the same price on Humble Store and DRM-free to boot.

Would anyone be interested in the Steam key for YDKJ from the Humble Sale, delivered as a Humble Store gift? I'll trade for a game worth $5 or thereabouts (preferably Humble Store or GOG). Aqua Kitty Milk Mine Defender would be fine - costs $4.

Edit: Never mind, the key can't be gifted without logging into my Humble account and the redeemer's Steam account on the same PC. That'll teach me for breaking boycott and buying from Steam.
Post edited December 24, 2013 by jamyskis
Tychoxi: Hello, anyone willing to buy Dragon Age Ultimate Edition while it's on STEAM sale for me? I can trade an equivalent amount to the price in other games, money or spices.

Also, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/scratches_his_independent_galant_limbo_like_an_outcast]some [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/another_year_gone_by] (and present!) GOG kindness I have conducted in case it warms your cold heart.
If you want I can make the deal with you, if you can paypal me :) I have already helped another member (see post above). The deal will close down in 8hours though....

PM me if you're interested :)
Post edited December 24, 2013 by Zurvan7
Not valid anymore
Post edited December 31, 2013 by blotunga
I have for trade
Rise of the Triad Reboot (Steam)

Want
The Year of the Rabbit (GOG)