It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For Trade (Steam)
F.E.A.R 3
Batman Arkham City

Want
Lucius
Metro 2033

Will accept other offers too; just PM me
[H]
STEAM
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Greed: Black Border
Larva Mortus
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
The 39 Steps
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
The Ship Pack (Steamgift)

HumbleBundle (Steam)
Worms Blash
Worms Crazy Golf
Worms Pinball
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Deponia

ORIGIN
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Desura
99 Levels To Hell

GOG
Witcher EE

[W]
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
The Void
Majesty 2 Collection
(If you use Tremor Games and and willing to spend some Tremor coins, please let me know how much you will be willing to spend, I might be able to find something I like there)

I am also interested in some other games from previous bundle. So just PM me if you are interested in some of the keys. I generally do 1-for-1 bundle keys trade
Thank you.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by PandaLiang
Firstly, stop the dick behavior here - if you don't like it, ignore it cause life is far too short to be pointing fingers and getting upset about meaningless stuff....

Now who can trade me a copy of Riddick - I have someone that really wants it ;-) Let me know if you got a copy in the sale and I'll make you a nice trade ;-) DONE with a gift!

~EDIT~ Yanno, this forum is one of the most amazing and generous places on the planet. I just got gifted Riddick so I could make a wish come true. So when you're feeling like down-repping someone, keep in mind how special this place is and maybe bite your tongue and put your finger back in your pocket... ;-p it will feel better there anyway!

~EDIT~A really generous forum member gave me a copy of Riddick to gift to the person that was looking for it - now that's what this place is all about. So thank you anonymous donor - not only did you make that peeps day but now they can SLEEP! ;-D
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Firstly, stop the dick behavior here - if you don't like it, ignore it cause life is far too short to be pointing fingers and getting upset about meaningless stuff....

Now who can trade me a copy of Riddick - I have someone that really wants it ;-) Let me know if you got a copy in the sale and I'll make you a nice trade ;-)

~EDIT~ Yanno, this forum is one of the most amazing and generous places on the planet. I just got gifted Riddick so I could make a wish come true. So when you're feeling like down-repping someone, keep in mind how special this place is and maybe bite your tongue and put your finger back in your pocket... ;-p it will feel better there anyway!
Congrats =)

Yeah I joined GOG some months ago but I never checked the community until yesterday and I am regretting it for all the good times I missed =(

People here are very nice and funny.
Momo1991: Firstly, stop the dick behavior here - if you don't like it, ignore it cause life is far too short to be pointing fingers and getting upset about meaningless stuff....

Now who can trade me a copy of Riddick - I have someone that really wants it ;-) Let me know if you got a copy in the sale and I'll make you a nice trade ;-)

Khaleesia87: Congrats =)

Yeah I joined GOG some months ago but I never checked the community until yesterday and I am regretting it for all the good times I missed =(

People here are very nice and funny.
Hi! Glad to see members come back round the forum and yes, this place is pretty cool ;-)
I guess the down rating white knights finally found this thread too. "Asking for free games? Repulsive! Offering completely mandatory trade offers for people who might have missed past sales? Atrocious!" Jeez. Sure, certain games were on sale in the past few days. They are not anymore: deal with it. If lugum is saying the GOG code for Shelter is worth $9.99, he's not lying: go check the catalog and you will find the price tag is indeed $9.99 now. It would've been a different situation if he were to claim the value was that while the game was still on sale. I guess it's these people who forever think past Humble Bundles, for example, were, and always will be, worth $1.00: not a cent more. Or that if a game such as Hitman: Absolution was offered for free to those who bought a new graphics card, then the value of that game must be $0.00 for everyone forever.

Also, here's a repeat of my extra keys if anyone's interested.
- Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves)
- Humble Indie Bundle #3 Desura Key (same games as with the Steam key)
- Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key (Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor)
- Last Knight Desura Key
- One Finger Death Punch Desura Key

If you're interested, throw me a PM. If you're not interested, go browse cat pictures on Google Image Search or something.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by blotunga
DProject: I guess the down rating white knights finally found this thread too. "Asking for free games? Repulsive! Offering completely mandatory trade offers for people who might have missed past sales? Atrocious!" Jeez. Sure, certain games were on sale in the past few days. They are not anymore: deal with it. If lugum is saying the GOG code for Shelter is worth $9.99, he's not lying: go check the catalog and you will find the price tag is indeed $9.99 now. It would've been a different situation if he were to claim the value was that while the game was still on sale. I guess it's these people who forever think past Humble Bundles, for example, were, and always will be, worth $1.00: not a cent more. Or that if a game such as Hitman: Absolution was offered for free to those who bought a new graphics card, then the value of that game must be $0.00 for everyone forever.

Also, here's a repeat of my extra keys if anyone's interested.
- Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves)
- Humble Indie Bundle #3 Desura Key (same games as with the Steam key)
- Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key (Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor)
- Last Knight Desura Key
- One Finger Death Punch Desura Key

If you're interested, throw me a PM. If you're not interested, go browse cat pictures on Google Image Search or something.
Well stated - thank you.

Oh and there is another option if something someone does bothers you...ignore it and move on ;-p

Let's keep GOG a nice place to hang out, shall we?
Momo1991: Oh and there is another option if something someone does bothers you...ignore it and move on ;-p

Let's keep GOG a nice place to hang out, shall we?
Indeed, because news flash: If you see an offer you don't like, then *gasp* you don't actually have to grasp on it! Spend your well earned Steam wallet money on something else instead! :D
HAVE: Might and Magic 1-6 PACK limited edition here on GOG

WANT: Any GOG game of a similar value that I don't own yet, PM me and let me know what you got :)
Want:

GOG Games (I'm particularly interested in the free games given in Fall Imsonia Sale)

Have:

Vox (Steam)
Salvation Prophecy (Steam)
Mayhem Intergalactic (Steam)
Worms Reloaded (Steam)
Zafehouse: Diaries (Steam)
King Arthur's Gold (Steam)
Survivor Squad (Steam)
Eleusis (Steam)
Escape Goat (Steam)
Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman (Steam)
Earth 2150 (Steam)
World War III: Black Gold (Steam)
Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion (Steam)
Neighbours From Hell Compilation (Steam)
Broken Sword: Director's Cut (Steam)
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (Steam)
FTL: Faster Than Light (Steam)
FEZ (Steam)
LIMBO (Steam)
eXceed - Gun Bullet Children (Steam)
eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX (Steam)
eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package (Steam)
Burn Zombie Burn (Steam)
Lucius (Steam)
BEEP (Steam)
Greed Corp (Steam)
Enclave (Steam)
Tower Wars (Steam)
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer (Steam)
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon (Steam)
Star Wolves 3: Civil War (Steam)
MacGuffin's Curse (Steam)
Satazius (Steam)
AI War: Fleet Command (Steam)
AI War: The Zenith Remnant (Steam)
Men of War: Condemned Heroes (Steam)
XIII Century - Gold Edition (Steam)
The 39 Steps (Steam)
Hack, Slash, Loot (Steam)
Project Aftermath (Steam) (x2)

Traded with: Heretic777 (x2), tjc1074, koima57, SpiderFromMars, CyberStroobs, P1na, Physicser, triock, Giltonnam (x2), alexkoti (x2), Momo1991 (x3), Robette, swordtut, benmar, ABH20, dr.schliemann, DarkoD13 (x3), Fifeldor, Crsldmc, coffeecup, IAmSinistar, Suzaku-sama, dizcology, MasterInferno (x2), shadowmirage, ofsaturn, chezybezy, 23rd, sanchit117 & roygbiv309 (x4), iwanpompier, 09167 & Khaleesia87.
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Accatone
Anyone interested in Titan Attack! Steam key for 3$?
For trade:
------------------------------------
Steam:
Frozen Synapse
Vessel
GTR Evolution (includes base game)
Space Pirates and Zombies
Guardians of Graxia + Map Pack DLC
Guardians of Graxia: Elves & Dwarves DLC
Death To Spies Gold
Men Of War Red Tide
Men Of War Condemned Heroes
Alien Zombie Megadeath
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
Rune Classic
Crusader Kings Complete
Forge Starter Pack
Shelter
Call Of Juarez
Survivor Squad
Fear
Batman: Arkham Origins - New Millennium Skins Pack

Desura:
Hack Slash Loot
Diehard Dungeon
End My World
Undead Legions
Survivor Squad
99 Levels to Hell
One Finger Death Punch
Last Knight
Face Noir
Vox

Origin:
Mirror's Edge

For free:
please let me know if something is already redeemed so i can remove it from the list

Origin:
Populous: 9766-89SG-MPYU-QKVG-MYT6

Other:
March Of War Coupon: 3A3-NSE-E9A

Want:
GOG Privateer 2
GOG Wing Commander 5 Prophecy
STEAM Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition DLC
STEAM Titan Quest Gold
just send me your list, ill take a look

Successfully traded with: Crsldmc, blakstar, Madmate, d456
Post edited November 15, 2013 by roelibex
[H]: Sacred Citadel [W]: Guacamelee! Gold Edition
first time trading games on GoG... and i dont know exactly how it works. I think i have a game to trade...(i think so, not sure... but everybody is telling me that i can trade this game)

in my gift list is a game thats not redeemed yet with an code. I can click on that and it shows me "lucius" and a button "sent"

Who want this code? i´m looking for neverwinter nights 2 ^^

Do i have only to share the code? or must i click on sent button?