It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anybody up for trading Arkham City or F.E.A.R 3 for something?
Trading SS2 for just about anything. If you missed it in the sale now's your chance.
I have Reus to trade. Make me a reasonable offer via PM and I will get back to you if interested. Other GOG games only.
Anyone who has Assassin's Creed 1 spare for trade? I can offer another game for it possibly. Message me if you got a spare code, thanks!
updated
Lowrepped for stating the facts, okay..
Someone did do a trade with me, so yeah i must have done an awful offer.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by lugum
Updated my trade list
[url=]http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8535[/url]
Post edited November 14, 2013 by Terpor
I noticed I only got Thief 1 and 3 from the insomnia promo, I would very much like to have Thief 2 to complete the set.
It doesn't seem right to have the middle game missing...

I could trade Jade Empire: Special Ed $2.99 for Anvil of Dawn $1.49 +AND+ Thief 2: Metal Age $1.99
I know I'm making out by around 50 cents, but I'd be real happy if this could be fullfilled, thanks.

ps. If I'm gifted free 1.49-1.99 games ... I'll give away a free the witcher in the ninja thread for each freebee I end up getting.
(I got 2-3 freebies so far, so I'll post Witcher codes in ninja thread once I get a list together of my entire collection, thanks!)

lugum: Lowrepped for stating the facts, okay..
I have mixed feelings about it. I won't go into details, but it is like saying you have a code for The Witcher EE ($9.99) for trade.
It is ture, and yet false. Sorry for the downreps, I get them all the damn time too.
low rated
gbaz69: I noticed I only got Thief 1 and 3 from the insomnia promo, I would very much like to have Thief 2 to complete the set.
It doesn't seem right to have the middle game missing...

I could trade Jade Empire: Special Ed $2.99 for Anvil of Dawn $1.49 +AND+ Thief 2: Metal Age $1.99
I know I'm making out by around 50 cents, but I'd be real happy if this could be fullfilled, thanks.

ps. If I'm gifted free 1.49-1.99 games ... I'll give away a free the witcher in the ninja thread for each freebee I end up getting.
(I got 2-3 freebies so far, so I'll post Witcher codes in ninja thread once I get a list together of my entire collection, thanks!)

lugum: Lowrepped for stating the facts, okay..
gbaz69: I have mixed feelings about it. I won't go into details, but it is like saying you have a code for The Witcher EE ($9.99) for trade.
It is ture, and yet false. Sorry for the downreps, I get them all the damn time too.
No, but thats a little bit different, The witcher has been free and with a sale from a few weeks ago alot of people have alot of extra codes.
Not everyone wants to sit in front of his pc for hours for this sale, and people with actual lives can easily miss it by doing groceries or eating or going to the bathroom.
With what product aren't you paying the actual price at the moment you buy it?
Also in his logic then Wasteland would have been free too as some got it like that if they backed it in the kickstarter.
Yet i wont go just asking that for free but instead would trade a game (4 dollars off from my side) for it (and i did).
What about after the winter sales? treat every gog game like its worth 3 dollar? no.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by lugum
lugum, you're absolutely right and I agree. I hope I don't get downrepped for saying it, but as long as the price tag currently says $9.99 for the Witcher, that's what it's worth, regardless of past sales, freebies, etc. Just my 2 cents.
lugum: No, but thats a little bit different, The witcher has been free and with a sale from a few weeks ago alot of people have alot of extra codes.
Not everyone wants to sit in front of his pc for hours for this sale, and people with actual lives can easily miss it by doing groceries or eating or going to the bathroom.
With what product aren't you paying the actual price at the moment you buy it?
Also in his logic then Wasteland would have been free too as some got it like that if they backed it in the kickstarter.
Yet i wont go just asking that for free but instead would trade a game (4 dollars off from my side) for it (and i did).
What about after the winter sales? treat every gog game like its worth 3 dollar? no.
Agreed, just you still listed it as 9.99 not your 4 off, of course you traded it as 4 off after the fact, which is cool enough.
Gratz getting wasteland, I also plan on buying that some day.
Don't a majority of the things listed in the Classifieds section not even include prices? Who cares how much something is worth? It's somehow "okay" to trade three Steam games for an on sale GOG game even though the prices aren't even close to each other, but we're downrepping people based on GOG sale prices?

If the rep system hadn't jumped the shark a long time ago, it certainly has now.
TheSupremeForce: If the rep system hadn't jumped the shark a long time ago, it certainly has now.
It was never a good system, really.
TheSupremeForce: If the rep system hadn't jumped the shark a long time ago, it certainly has now.
I just went back, and wow poor lugum many low rated, I could understand one of them cause lugum was being kind of a dick, but not 3+ getting down voted.

I'll try to upvote, but I'm feeling I'd be going upstream so to speak.

Happened to me too. Probably cuase the downvoter didn't win a free game from me or something spiteful like that!
List Updated =D

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8534