It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all ;-)

I'm looking for Riddick if anyone picked up an extra copy. Please PM me for my list of tradable items and thanks!
Hello! Looking to trade any of these games. I'm looking for RPGs and strategy games in return, but feel free to send me any offer you like!

Have:

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition/Director's Cut (GOG)
Two Worlds 2 + Pirates Of The Flying Fortress DLC (Steam)
Ether Vapor Remaster (Steam)
The Showdown Effect (Steam)
Naval War: Arctic Circle (Steam)
Satazius (Steam)
Roaming Fortress (Desura)
RefleX (Desura)
Post edited November 14, 2013 by fluent2332
Folks from the forums last night:

If I was talking to you on the Insomnia forum last night and you missed your chance to get SS2 and/or Don't Starve, drop me a PM. I have one extra copy of each, reserved from whichever of you fine folks I hear from first ;)

People I ACTUALLY was talking to on said thread only please.
[Have]
Steam keys(recent bundles):
- Gravi
- Starvoid
- Lightfish
- Dinner Date
- Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
- Plain Sight
- Guardians of Middle-earth
- Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
- Mortal Kombat Kollection
- PID
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
- Legends of Dawn
- Shelter
- Electronic Super Joy
- Lucius
- Star Wolves 3: Civil War
- Hard Reset Extended Edition

Desura keys(recent bundles):
- Face Noir
- Lylian: Paranoid Friendship
- Lightfish
- Divo
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages

Complete list http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6900

[Want]
- Jack Orlando DC
- Luxor 2 HD
- Pickers
- IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
- Intake
- Two Worlds II: Castle Defense
- Sine Mora
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
- Mars: War Logs
- Symphony
- Mad Riders
- Babel Rising
- Zeit²
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

edit: thanks d456, swordtut and special thanks to buckstone :)
Post edited November 14, 2013 by alexkoti
HAVE: Might and Magic 6-pack: Limited Edition GOG key

WANT: Any GOG game that I don't have yet of a similar value, PM me if you have anything :)
low rated
Have
Resonance (GOG, $9,99) Added new
System Shock 2 (GOG, ($9,99) Added new
Shelter (GOG, $9,99) Gone

Want
Dragon's Lore (GOG, $5,99)
Post edited November 14, 2013 by lugum
high rated
lugum: Have
Resonance (GOG, $2.49) Added new
Shelter (GOG, $3.99/free)
FTFY
low rated
lugum: Have
Resonance (GOG, $2.49) Added new
Shelter (GOG, $3.99/free)
Giltonnam: FTFY
Both were free actually, so what's your point? (beside being annoying about it) every GOG Game has been part of a sale at one point. And it isn't on sale now anymore is it?
high rated
lugum: Both were free actually, so what's your point? (beside being annoying about it) every GOG Game has been part of a sale at one point. And it isn't now anymore is it?
You're trying to claim something is worth more than it actually is. Both the games on your want list just got on GoG and haven't been on sale and thus currently worth more than the games you have.

All games we trade here are worth sale price not normal price. Otherwise we would be posting we want full blown new games for bundle games.
Post edited November 14, 2013 by Giltonnam
low rated
lugum: Both were free actually, so what's your point? (beside being annoying about it) every GOG Game has been part of a sale at one point. And it isn't now anymore is it?
Giltonnam: You're trying to claim something is worth more than it actually is. Both the games on your want list just got on GoG and haven't been on sale and thus currently worth more than the games you have.
If someone missed the sale and wants to buy it is what they will have to buy it for now. It is worth as much as the point as one wants to buy it for. At this moment both are $9,99.
Also in that aspect some got a free Wasteland code from kickstarter so can i count that as $0,00 too?
So what if what i want has not been on sale yet, it is still by that point 4 dollar cheaper.
If noone is interested then noone would pm about it right? and i do have one person interested for shelter but he has to think about it, so..
stop being a dick about it.
high rated
lugum: stop being a dick about it.
Being Ethical*
Not sure if this is ok but

[H]
$0.50 in Bitcoin (coinbase)

[W]
$0.50 in PayPal :D
lugum: stop being a dick about it.
Giltonnam: Being Ethical*
No, what i said.

I am still saving someone $4 or $8 dollar if they missed it, not even asking for a game worth the same amount.
And again i am not forcing anyone here, plus with your "logic" Wasteland was also $0,00 free as a kickstarter gift.
sanchit117: Not sure if this is ok but
Pretty sure its not. I'd remove it
If anyone caught Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition on promo I could trade a TF2 key for it, since all of my cash is tied to steam because I don't have a credit card that I can use to pay online.