It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Updated</span>
carnival73: [H] 2 x TF2 Keys + The Inner World (Steam Key)
[W] Teleglitch + MX vs ATV + Chainsaw Warrior

Ok so I've calculated the three games I'm requesting vs Russian prices.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/carnival73
swordtut: why are you wasting time asking for ru prices here.
talk to this guy http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/R8G6k/hreal-prices-from-mother-russia-without-additional-fees-4packs-got-thief-wkeyswallet
or look around that site for others.

he probably wont want your game key though

p.s.
they are not region locked. price for the 3 is 221py6 or about $7 not counting his tip. 1 tf2 key is worth about 60py6 or $2 so you'll need atlest 4 (this will give him $1 tip).
Yeah, 4 keys is exactly what I was expecting to pay for all three games ...either that or The Inner World + 2 keys.
And I use GOG as a 'Everything involving digital gaming forum' because it isn't controlled by advertisers and ALOT of the people using GOG forum as their home base are into digital gaming on a mass scale (not just GOG exclusive).

I try posting on Reddit and Steam Trades but I'm pretty much a "No-See-Um" to the huge flock of sheep spamming those two trade boards...and forget the old the Steam trade forums. The mods Nazi-ed everyone away from there.
Oh, and ha ha....that guy stopped responding to me. I don't know why, I was always straight up with him. Maybe I just accessed his services too much. XD
Post edited October 08, 2013 by carnival73
carnival73: Oh, and ha ha....that guy stopped responding to me. I don't know why, I was always straight up with him. Maybe I just accessed his services too much. XD
there are others. i use a few but i just don't think this forum has many russian traders. most posts are just overpriced bundle fodder. i figured if you didn't have "a guy" i would point you to a forum. here is a reddit steam trade forum if you can't find someone on steamtrades http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/

top post from a ru seller is this guy
http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/1nyqen/h_cheap_steam_games_with_low_russian_prices_w_tf2/
=)
Post edited October 08, 2013 by swordtut
carnival73: Oh, and ha ha....that guy stopped responding to me. I don't know why, I was always straight up with him. Maybe I just accessed his services too much. XD
swordtut: there are others. i use a few but i just don't think this forum has many russian traders. most posts are just overpriced bundle fodder. i figured if you didn't have "a guy" i would point you to a forum. here is a reddit steam trade forum if you can't find someone on steamtrades http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/

top post from a ru seller is this guy
http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/1nyqen/h_cheap_steam_games_with_low_russian_prices_w_tf2/
=)
Actually I went back to Steam Trades and immediately got in touch with two.
Thus making the only purpose Steam Trades serves is to hunt down Russian threads and enlist them. Everyone else there is just goating to the wind not reading anyone else's threads.
Deal done

Inner World given away for free
Post edited October 08, 2013 by carnival73
For trade
Blur - Steam Gift

Wanted
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded (GOG)
Spilnter Cell (GOG)
Resident Evil 6 (Steam)
I'm done with keys ....someone's going to find a way to rip me off for them anyway

Dead Space (Origin)
7W3B-5VVF-7ALY-ZXXZ-VYFS

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin)
6733-TY25-PRXQ-RE2E-5TKE

Medal of Honor (Origin)
BBA2-JY55-6DHP-QNDV-NDN5

The 39 Steps (Steam)
LBEJ3-054CZ-6095W
HAVE - Trine 2 Complete Story (steam gift)

WANT - Hamilton's Great Adventure + Hamilton's Great Adventure: Retro Fever DLC (steam gifts)
Please excuse the stupid question, but there's always a first time for everybody. Could somebody please direct me to an explanation of the codes here on GOG? Basic questions are how do I find codes for games I've purchased and how to redeem them for games here?
sheath01: Please excuse the stupid question, but there's always a first time for everybody. Could somebody please direct me to an explanation of the codes here on GOG? Basic questions are how do I find codes for games I've purchased and how to redeem them for games here?
Games you've purchased and own.

Games you've puchased as gifts

Where to redeem gift codes

However, I think you might be asking about redeeming retail game codes here. As far as I know, that can only be done for the Witcher games, but I don't have those links handy.
sheath01: Please excuse the stupid question, but there's always a first time for everybody. Could somebody please direct me to an explanation of the codes here on GOG? Basic questions are how do I find codes for games I've purchased and how to redeem them for games here?
adambiser: Games you've purchased and own.

Games you've puchased as gifts

Where to redeem gift codes

However, I think you might be asking about redeeming retail game codes here. As far as I know, that can only be done for the Witcher games, but I don't have those links handy.
No, the question really was that dumb. The first two links are obvious (and thanks for the third, now I see the link at the bottom of the page), but I wasn't aware until 23rd explained it to me that you don't get codes with the games you've purchased and own, only for those purchased as gifts. Nonetheless, I had hoped you would get a code for the games you've purchased and own since there are several games I've played and would be happy giving away now or trading.
Post edited October 08, 2013 by sheath01
sheath01:
There are no dumb questions.

GOG doesn't give us the ability to trade games that we own on here.

I don't think there are many digital retailers that do allow this. GreenManGaming allows you to trade in games for store credit, and that's the only one that comes to mind right away.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by adambiser
Have:

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG)
Ittle Dew (Steam)
Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman (Steam)
Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey (Steam)
Dysfunctional Systems (Steam)
BEEP (Steam)
Tower Wars (Steam)
Hydrophobia: Prophecy (Steam)
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer (Steam)
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon (Steam)
Star Wolves 3: Civil War (Steam)
Spectraball: Extended Edition (Steam)
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time (Steam)
Luxor Evolved (Steam)
MacGuffin's Curse (Steam)
Greed Corp (Steam)
Jamestown (Steam)
Naval Warfare (Steam)
Dead Hungry Diner (Steam)
Satazius (Steam)
The 39 Steps (Steam)
Project Aftermath (Steam)
Hack, Slash, Loot (Steam & Desura)
Paranormal (Desura)
Zafehouse: Diaries (Desura)
Micy Roll (Desura)
Bridge It (Desura)
99 Levels to Hell (Desura)
Pester (Desura)
8-Bit Commando (Desura)
Constant C (Desura)
Super Panda Adventures (Desura)
Super Tower Rush (Desura)
The Cat Lady (Desura)
Zombies (Desura)
Dawnstar (Desura)
Hacker Evolution Untold (Desura)

Want:

GOG Games
Pandora: Purge of Pride (Desura)
Sentinel (Desura)
Planet Stronghold (Desura)
Banzai Pecan: Last Hope for the Young Century (Desura)
Compromised (Desura)
Tri-Alpha (Desura)
Dustforce (Desura)
Gnomoria (Desura)
Fotonica (Desura)
Metal Dead (Desura)
Snorms (Desura)
Mobiloid (Desura)
Syder Arcade (Desura)
Pitiri 1977 (Desura)
MiniFlake (Desura)
Magical Gloves (Desura)
Quick Slick Deadly (Desura)
Saviors (Desura)
Exodus Wars: Fractured Empire (Desura)
Beyond Beyaan (Desura)

Note: I'm only interested in the Desura games in my want list. Please do not offer me any Steam keys or Indie Royale Desura keys. Thank you!

Traded with: Heretic777 (x2), tjc1074, koima57, SpiderFromMars, CyberStroobs, P1na, Physicser, triock, Giltonnam (x2), alexkoti (x2), Momo1991 (x3), Robette, swordtut, benmar, ABH20, dr.schliemann, DarkoD13 (x2), Fifeldor, Crsldmc, coffeecup, IAmSinistar, Suzaku-sama, dizcology, MasterInferno (x2), shadowmirage, ofsaturn, chezybezy, 23rd, sanchit117 & roygbiv309 (x2).
Post edited October 10, 2013 by Accatone
Still have the following keys:

Steam
--------------
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Origin
---------------
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Populous

All I'm asking are some Steam Trading Cards for them: you may choose what is the appropriate amount per key - no minimum required.

Edit: Also interested in UnderRail (Steam). I'll happily give multiple keys for it.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by DProject