It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agaiz: Desura
Indie Royale Chosen Bundle (DLC Quest, Hard Reset, Jolly Rover, Lair of the Evildoer)
innerring: Just a heads up, you shouldn't give away Indie Royale Desura keys as those are tied to your IR account and someone could use a key to access your personal bundle page and all other keys.
Thanks man :)
Have
Angelica Weaver Catch Me When You Can (Steam)
Civilization V - Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack (Steam)
Crusader Kings 2 (Steam)
Dungeonland (Steam)
Europa Universalis 3 Complete (Steam)
Holy Avatar vs Maidens of the Dead (Desura)
Leviathan: Warships (Steam)
Magicka (Steam)
Obulis (Steam)
Particulars (Desura)
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages (Desura)
Space Trader: Merchant Marine (Steam)
Splatter (Desura)
Starvoid (Steam)
Super Panda Adventures (Desura)
The 39 Steps (Steam)
The Showdown Effect (Steam)
The Whispered World (Steam)

Want
Disciples 3 Reincarnation
Dragon Commander
Empire at War Gold
Fallen Enchantress
Universe At War
Post edited September 01, 2013 by Killigangog
agaiz: Desura
Indie Royale Chosen Bundle (DLC Quest, Hard Reset, Jolly Rover, Lair of the Evildoer)
innerring: Just a heads up, you shouldn't give away Indie Royale Desura keys as those are tied to your IR account and someone could use a key to access your personal bundle page and all other keys.
if its linked to his email it will only work for his desura but if he got it as a gift its unlinked. it does let the user of the key see all the items and keys to that bundle. i don't think they can see everything in your account only that 1 bundle. if you trade the steam keys then the desura one then it should be fine but note if he did not buy it as a gift it could be linked to his account and unusable by anyone else.

also all desura games are in the 1 desura key.
Post edited August 29, 2013 by swordtut
swordtut: if its linked to his email it will only work for his desura but if he got it as a gift its unlinked. it does let the user of the key see all the items and keys to that bundle. i don't think they can see everything in your account only that 1 bundle. if you trade the steam keys then the desura one then it should be fine but note if he did not buy it as a gift it could be linked to his account and unusable by anyone else.

Don't think I signed in with my Desura account, since I didn't know at the time, that IR is part of Desura.
Still, since I didn't redeem all codes I'm grateful for the advice and removed the bundle key from my list.
swordtut: if its linked to his email it will only work for his desura but if he got it as a gift its unlinked. it does let the user of the key see all the items and keys to that bundle. i don't think they can see everything in your account only that 1 bundle. if you trade the steam keys then the desura one then it should be fine but note if he did not buy it as a gift it could be linked to his account and unusable by anyone else.

agaiz: Don't think I signed in with my Desura account, since I didn't know at the time, that IR is part of Desura.
Still, since I didn't redeem all codes I'm grateful for the advice and removed the bundle key from my list.
if the email you buy it from is linked to a desura account it could lock to that account. unless its a 2nd purchase or it was gotten as a gift.

when you trade the desura key just be aware it may not work. either let them activate it 1st, have a 2nd item they want, or trade for something you can return if it fails.
Hey Hey! Here's an offer! I would really like Rogue Legacy and Raiden Legacy and I'm willing to trade 4 of my extra games for them. That's 2 games for me and 4 games for you! :D Please let me know if you're interested! If not here's the rest of my list if you're wanting something else! Thanks for your time!

What I want:

GOG:

Spelunky
Papers, Please
Penumbra Collection
Rogue Legacy
Raiden Legacy
FTL: Faster Than Light

Steam:

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World (and the other DLC)
Serious Sam 3
Killing Floor (also DLC)
Mercenary Kings
A Hat in Time
Among the sleep
Hammerwatch

What I have to trade:

GOG:

Torchlight

Steam:

Dead Space
Crysis Max Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Burnout Paradise Ultimate box
Amnesia: Dark Descent
McPixel
Botanicula
Thomas Was Alone
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Origin:

Dead Space
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Max Edition
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Sims 3
Battlefield 3
Populous
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
want:

Humble Weekly Sale, Paradox, 1 dollar tier.

have:

2 dollars Steam wallet or 3 dollars Amazon (there is some sort of sale on Amazon now)

thank you!
Post edited September 01, 2013 by dizcology
I wouldn't post this so soon after my last post but there's less than 10 hours remaining on the Theatre of War bundle on indegala and I really want it.

I can offer the following cards for it:

- Guacamelee! Gold Edition (Tostada, Jaguar Javier, Flame Face, X'Tabay, Carlos Calaca)
- Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Chillin' Gramps)
- Nuclear Dawn (CT Stealth, CT Support, EMP Assault, EMP Stealth)
- Stellar Impact (Allied Carrier, 2x Axis Insignia)
- Europa Universalis III (The Independence, The Enterprise, The Discovery)
- Dead Island (Beach, 2x Royal Palm Resort, Xian Mei (Trading Card), Zombie)

Plus I'm going to run Hearts of Iron III for 5 more cards before I go to sleep that I will trade with the cards above for the Theatre of War with at least first 2 tiers. All 3 would be preferable.
Games I have for STEAM:
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
BRINK
Crusader Kings II
Duke Nukem Forever
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: Crossworlds
King's Bounty: The Legend
Magicka
Men of War
Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Red Tide
Trainz Simulator 12
Trainz Simulator - Aerotrain DLC
Trainz Simulator - Coronation Scot DLC

Games I WANT:
Anything from wishlist on GOG.
Legends of Dawn (Steam) *
Folk Tale (Steam) *
Try me - I like RPGs of all sorts and some strategy games.

Please contact me if you'd be interested in a potential trade!
Have:
Splinter Cell Conviction (Uplay)
Realms of Arkania 1+2 (GOG, must use before September 1st)
Lots of Origin bundle leftovers (Steam and Origin)

Would trade them all for a copy of Rogue Legacy or Game Dev Tycoon (both currently on sale in Steam)
Pm if interested.
Post edited August 30, 2013 by DProject
Updated
Post edited September 02, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
Trade you Precipice of Darkness 4 for Geneforge Saga Key?
Zacron: Trade you Precipice of Darkness 4 for Geneforge Saga Key?
Is your trade for me or someone else? If you're interested, pm me.
Zacron: Trade you Precipice of Darkness 4 for Geneforge Saga Key?
Suzaku-sama: Is your trade for me or someone else? If you're interested, pm me.
You have been PM'd
And another smooth transaction has been completed. Thank you so much, buddy.
Post edited August 30, 2013 by Zacron
Post edited September 02, 2013 by the_bard