It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just reiterating this little deal:

Have: Syberia (Steam)

Want: You to have Syberia 2. That's it. I just want to make sure it finds a home with someone who'll appreciate the full experience.
[H]

+ Guncraft (steam)

+ Dead Space (steam)
+ Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (steam)
+ Crysis 2 Maximum (steam)
+ Medal of Honor (steam)
+ Mirror's Edge (steam)

+ Steam trading cards

[W]

+ Galaxy on Fire 2 HD (steam)
+ Tower Wars (steam)

Many thanks samlii for Sword of Stars: The Pit! :)
Post edited August 18, 2013 by Recsam511
Traded already.

Traded with: Momo1991, samlii, dr.schliemann.
Post edited August 18, 2013 by tAnt0
KneeTheCap: You are aware that the keys you have costs 1 dollar?
ryuxko: Yeah 1 Dollar if that is what u paid for them, but i paid $50, due to it going to charity so Honorable cause in my opinion
How did you manage to pay $50 for the bundle and yet still want The Sims 3, which you would have if you beat the average(which is FAR less than $50)?
ryuxko: Yeah 1 Dollar if that is what u paid for them, but i paid $50, due to it going to charity so Honorable cause in my opinion
Tarnicus: How did you manage to pay $50 for the bundle and yet still want The Sims 3, which you would have if you beat the average(which is FAR less than $50)?
Well, no matter how much you pay for the bundle, you wouldn't get a Steam copy, which is what he's asking. Only Origin. That said, I'm still very much in doubt that bundle was purchased for $50.
Updated
Tarnicus: How did you manage to pay $50 for the bundle and yet still want The Sims 3, which you would have if you beat the average(which is FAR less than $50)?
DProject: Well, no matter how much you pay for the bundle, you wouldn't get a Steam copy, which is what he's asking. Only Origin. That said, I'm still very much in doubt that bundle was purchased for $50.
doesn't the steam version use origin anyway.

i looked and yes you need origin anyway "ACCESS TO ONLINE SERVICES REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT AND GAME REGISTRATION WITH THE PROVIDED ONE-TIME USE SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE."
Post edited August 17, 2013 by swordtut
DProject: Well, no matter how much you pay for the bundle, you wouldn't get a Steam copy, which is what he's asking. Only Origin. That said, I'm still very much in doubt that bundle was purchased for $50.
swordtut: doesn't the steam version use origin anyway.

i looked and yes you need origin anyway "ACCESS TO ONLINE SERVICES REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT AND GAME REGISTRATION WITH THE PROVIDED ONE-TIME USE SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE."
An EA Account yes, which these days is the same thing as an Origin account, as they merged them. However, it doesn't require the Origin Client.

But let's be honest, it does not matter if he spent $1200 on said bundle...the bundle is only *worth* the value that every sane person would buy it at. Especially when dealing with trading, the bundle is worth $1 if non-bta and about $5 if bta. And considering the AMOUNT of origin bundles that have been purchased, even six months from now, that will be the value of the bundle. You can still purchase THQ bundles for just a little more than the bta average even now. The non-bta THQ bundles can still be had for about $1.85 to 2.00 and that was with a single steam key and 850,000 copies sold. Pretty much worthless.

I just find it funny that people purchase the bundles and then put all the individual keys up for trade while the bundle is still ACTIVE. Not even offering the bundle as a url, but as individual keys asking for a heck of a lot more than they are currently worth. Now when the bundle becomes inactive, that is a slightly different thing although lets be honest, every game in that bundle is now WORTHLESS.

Even Dead Space 3 is now on par with the value of Metro 2033. Between Humble Bundle, Facebook, and Amazon about 1.2-1.3million copies of Metro 2033 hit the market. You can still get that key for free or at worst case $1. By the end of the humble bundle, there will be at least 2 million keys purchased. That does not even take into the fact that most keys have a steam and origin key.

Even BF and Sims 3 will not have that much value as they have been out forever and BF4 is around the corner and Sims 4 was just announced and hell, who REALLY wants to start now with the Sims 3 with on 2 of the bazillion expansions=P

So while buying 20-30 Humble Bundles Origin Bundles might sound like a good idea...the length of time to truly turn those into a profit is just not worthwhile as demand will be almost non-existent and supply way high.

Also trading for individual keys is just stupid because of how many gift url's are currently on the market on steam trades, gog, etc.

Although props to EA for donating everything to charity.

Pheace: An EA Account yes, which these days is the same thing as an Origin account, as they merged them. However, it doesn't require the Origin Client.
Yeah the EA account is for the Sims 3 launcher.
Post edited August 17, 2013 by misfire200
hey there.
would anyone be interested in exchanging my steam cards for any of the origin or steam keys from the origin humble bundle?
i would love to have bf3 or ds3 or crysis 2. any game is welcome, except burnout paradise and dead space 1. burnout was gifted to me by the old git, such a nice fellow.
low rated
I want:

GOG:

Spelunky
Papers, Please
Penumbra Collection
Rise of the Triad
SimCity 2000
Far Cry 2
Rogue Legacy
Raiden Legacy

Steam:

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World (and the other DLC)
Frozen Synapse
Serious Sam 3
Killing Floor (also DLC)
Mercenary Kings
A Hat in Time
Among the sleep
Hammerwatch

What I have to trade:

GOG:

Torchlight

Steam:

Dead Space
Crysis Max Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Burnout Paradise Ultimate box

Origin:

Dead Space
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Max Edition
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Sims 3
Battlefield 3
Post edited August 18, 2013 by 09167
DEAL DONE

Have:
Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition x2 (Steam)
(Pending August 19-20) Papers Please x2 (Steam Key)

Want:
Knights and Merchants The Peasants Rebellion (GoG)

Also Possibly:

GOG:
American Conquest Fight Back
Stronghold/Stronghold Crusader HD
Other Offers

Desura:
Goodfolks
Post edited August 19, 2013 by vince0018
<span class="bold">Updated</span> my <span class="bold">Wishlist</span> :

WANT :

Steam :

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4
Sacred Citadel - Jungle Hunt DLC
The Walking Dead - 400 Days DLC
Tomb Raider - Tomb of the Lost Adventurer DLC

Thank you for your consideration. :)
Post edited August 23, 2013 by koima57
Updated
HAVE
Spec Ops the Line (Steam)
Dead Space (Steam)
Burnout Paradise (Steam)
Crysis 2 Max Edition (Steam)
Battlefield 3 (Origiin)

Want
Witcher 2 (Gog)

I'll trade all that for just the Witcher 2 here on gog.