It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited January 02, 2013 by Barry_Woodward
P1na: Just a reminder, I'm still trading games from the current (and presumably the next, WWII) bundle which I can get at 75% for games I was planning to buy anyway. However, I'm only trading for equal or superior value, and I'm running out of 2.99$ games I'm interested in.

Just saying.
Ghorpm: Please check your PM ;)
I don't want to sound like an ass, but you realize I get notified about the PMs, right? Exactly the same way as I get notified about replies. Replying to ask me to check my PMs is redundant.

Anyhow, for those who still care, last 3 hours of trading for me. Now I'm running out of games I'm interested in, but I can still do a few more trades before that.
Ghorpm: Please check your PM ;)
P1na: I don't want to sound like an ass, but you realize I get notified about the PMs, right? Exactly the same way as I get notified about replies. Replying to ask me to check my PMs is redundant.
I do! However, my intention was completely different but it turned out I was wrong nevertheless. I wanted to post so you could identify me that I'm not a scammer. I forgot that GOG already took care of that and you can see someone's rep and date of join via PM as well. My bad, I forgot about that, it's my first trade so I hope I'll be excused ;)

Anyway thanks a lot!
P1na: I don't want to sound like an ass, but you realize I get notified about the PMs, right? Exactly the same way as I get notified about replies. Replying to ask me to check my PMs is redundant.
Ghorpm: I do! However, my intention was completely different but it turned out I was wrong nevertheless. I wanted to post so you could identify me that I'm not a scammer. I forgot that GOG already took care of that and you can see someone's rep and date of join via PM as well. My bad, I forgot about that, it's my first trade so I hope I'll be excused ;)

Anyway thanks a lot!
It's just that you're not the only one doing that, and it always puzzled me. I had to ask at some point, and it turned out to be you. Nothing you need to be excused for.

Always nice to have a swift deal, I lost count of how many I've done this week and no sight of the scammer. Except for this user I just sent a code in case the offer expires first, and hasn't replied in 4 hours. But I think chances are he either is asleep, takes his work time more seriously than I do or has a life.
traded with Madmate
Post edited January 02, 2013 by retsuseiba
Post edited January 02, 2013 by ashwald
[W]
done

[H]
done
thanks everyone!
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Lokuas
Still have Duke Nukem Forever Complete I am looking to unload otherwise sometime tomorrow i will be donating it. Thanks.

I am also looking for Sniper Elite from the current bundle if someone can help me out there. Thanks.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by misfire200
I'll trade with stuff from bundles I already have, which I can get at 75%, for games I intended to buy today. However, not many games left I'm interested in here on GOG, so for bigger requests I may ask for steam things. And once I run out of things I want, I'll only make trades that are profitable for me, so I'd advise to act fast or look for other traders.

Bundles I own:

D&D
Ultima series
City builder's
Belated Halloween
Santa snapped
Santa in space
Bullfrog favourites
Cyberpunk (get Deus Ex!)

I might get the Defend & conquer, Sierra and Might&Magic bundles if enough people ask for a trade there, as I own almost everything on them, but once more I'd advise you look for other traders.

Finally, I'll do the exact opposite trade for Giana Sisters, if someone owns that bundle.

PS: Just occurred to me that, since for the first time I'm advertising myself under the promo and that may attract people who aren't as active around here, so I'll ask for such people approaching me for a trade to go first. I think I earned the trust for it.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by P1na
thanks for the trades everyone!

[Traded with]
(commas added only for spacing, no one ive traded with has erroneous punctuation after their name)
zoranivan, Prydeless, stoicsentry, Rodzaju, ne_zavarj, Barry_Woodward, Zaphoogin, grviper, Aningan, mondo84, FraterPerdurabo, Dice5

thanks Starmaker!!!
Post edited January 02, 2013 by ErekoseDM
Smooth and quick trade with P1na, thx again :)
Post edited January 02, 2013 by didamangi
Trade done. Thanks to Ashwald.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Rincewind81
I have EVERY SINGLE BUNDLE.
Updated
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
I have completed following bundles:
- Dungeons and Dragons Deal
- Daedalic Adventures
- Assorted Indie Adventures
- Belated Halloween
- Bullfrog Favourites
- Cyberpunk & Steampunk Bundle
- Defend & Conquer Bundle

If you want to get 75% for any game from those bundle just contact me via PM. We should be able to find some mutually profitable solution ;)

Additionally I have almost completed Indie RPGs. I only miss The Real Texas but I don't want it. If you want it alone or combined with any other game from the bundle I can get it with 75% discount

EDIT: I think I cannot trade anymore because my wishlist is empty. BUT! If you want some game urgently and cannot find anybody else who can trade it for you please contact me. Perhaps we will be able to solve the crisis with mutual benefit ;)
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Ghorpm