It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[Want]

Castle Crashers (steam)
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy (steam)
Hard Reset Extended Edition (steam)
Dungeon Defenders + DLC (steam keys)
Gray Matter - GG (recently on sale at GamersGate)

[Have]

any $2.99 GOG for any 2 from my want list.

[Traded with]
grviper
Aningan
mondo84
FraterPerdurabo
Dice5
Post edited December 25, 2012 by ErekoseDM
Have Steam Keys for

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Metro 2033
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Want:

Offers..

New Traders/Members go first.

Previously traded with PandaLiang, ABH20, nmillar, grynn, K_1269, Heretic777, misfire200
Post edited December 27, 2012 by VVhiteVVolf
see my latest offer
Post edited December 26, 2012 by ne_zavarj
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack, Hawk52, ashwald.
Post edited December 28, 2012 by ABH20
grynn: Scribblenauts Unlimited ($7.5 on Amazon)
Thanks for getting this to my attention, might need to buy it for that price for myself. One question though (sorry for a bit of off-topic): I see the EU release is in 1 month and 3 weeks (source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218680). I live in Finland, but I have an American Amazon account. Therefor, I can purchase the game, but what will happen if I put the key into my Finnish Steam account? Which of these will happen:
- The key will not work with that Steam account
- The key installs just fine, but I can't play the game until 15 Feb
- The key installs and the game becomes playable, but I risk my account being locked?

Thanks for any tested and true answer and again, sorry for the off-topic. I don't think this was new thread worthy which is why I'm posting here.

edit: In case there are puzzled readers, I'm concerned about this because the game has already been released in the US, just not in EU.
Post edited December 26, 2012 by DProject
grynn: Scribblenauts Unlimited ($7.5 on Amazon)
DProject: Thanks for getting this to my attention, might need to buy it for that price for myself. One question though (sorry for a bit of off-topic): I see the EU release is in 1 month and 3 weeks (source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218680). I live in Finland, but I have an American Amazon account. Therefor, I can purchase the game, but what will happen if I put the key into my Finnish Steam account? Which of these will happen:
- The key installs and the game becomes playable, but I risk my account being locked?

Thanks for any tested and true answer and again, sorry for the off-topic. I don't think this was new thread worthy which is why I'm posting here.

edit: In case there are puzzled readers, I'm concerned about this because the game has already been released in the US, just not in EU.
The key works fine, but you can't play the game until 15 February, you can only preload it.
DProject: Thanks for getting this to my attention, might need to buy it for that price for myself. One question though (sorry for a bit of off-topic): I see the EU release is in 1 month and 3 weeks (source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218680). I live in Finland, but I have an American Amazon account. Therefor, I can purchase the game, but what will happen if I put the key into my Finnish Steam account? Which of these will happen:

didamangi: The key works fine, but you can't play the game until 15 February, you can only preload it.
Alright, thanks for a quick response. I'll get it in the evening then once I've left my mom's and gone back home.
Steam Gifts
Street Fighter X Tekken.
Counter-Strike Complete - Aug 2012 - Preorder
Includes 4 items: ( Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source)
Transformers™: War for Cybertron™
Medieval II: Total War™
Limbo
Edge

Steam, Origin, GOG Keys
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Steam)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe (Steam)
Prey (Retail Key for steam)
Defenders of Ardania" + 2 DLCs (Gamersgate Gift) Steam Keys
Warlock: Master of the Arcane" + 2 DLCs (Gamersgate Gift) Steam Keys
Waking Mars (Steam)
Settlers 7 Gold Edition (Retail Key) Activate on uplay
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (Steam Key)
Red Faction Guerrilla (Steam Key)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Steam Key)
The Witcher (GOG)
New Star Soccer 5 (Steam Key)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin Key)
Prototype 2 Radnet DLC (Steam Key)
Titan Quess (Steam Key)
Warhammer Dawn of War 2 (Steamkey)
Cogs (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Swords & Soldiers HD (Steam Key)
Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key)
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam Key)
1. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
2. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
3. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC Pack
4. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC Pack
5. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Faith DLC Pack
6. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC PackCCrusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC Pack

[Want]
Dead Rising 2 Series its on%75
Super Street Fighter Complete
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Last Trades:
spoderman,Carnival73, FiatLux, grynn, nagytow, the_bard, ne_zavarj, sebarnolds,Killsone, Sesepe, Edmee, tokisto
Post edited December 31, 2012 by ashwald
HAVE:

Borderlands GOTY + Mad Riders + Starvoid

Want:

Full "Build a Greenlight Bundle" (5,74$)
Post edited December 26, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: ...2 games for 2...
do you mean 1 for 2, or 2 for 1? Or maybe you actually mean 2 for 2? Please clarify =)
ne_zavarj: *snip*
I can do $6 worth of GOGers for
Hard Reset and Wrack.
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
promo ends
Post edited December 28, 2012 by Madmate