It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*snip*
Post edited December 22, 2012 by carnival73
(H) Cargo Commander Steam key

(W) Dungeon Defenders key from HIB

Thanks!
I'm looking for Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim, New Vegas DLC's or Ultimate Edition and Doom 3 BFG Edition. I can offer a reasonable combination of these games below.

Steam:
Red Faction Guerilla (gift)
Torchlight (gift)
Eufloria (gift)
Oil Rush (code)
New Star Soccer 5 (code)
SpaceChem (code)
Cortex Command (code)
Magicka (GG gift including Steam code)
Renegade Ops (GG gift including Steam code)
Eschalon: Book 1 (code)
Ceville (code)
Worms Reloaded (code)
Men of War: Condemned Heroes (code)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (code)

Indie Gala 9 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_9
Indie Gala 10 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_X

Gamersgate:
AIM, AIM 2, A-Race Extreme Show, Alien Shooter Gold Pack, Cities in Motion, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Creature Conflict: The Cland Wars, Cannon Strike, Disciples 2 Gallean's Return, Desert Law, Death Track: Resurrection, Death to Spies Moment of Truth, Faces of War, Freight Tycoon, GTA San Andreas, Hellforces, Hard Truck Apocalypse Rise of Clans, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: The Legend, Korea: Forgotten Conflict, Konung 2, King of the Road, Legendary, El Matador, Magicka, Mortyr 2093-1944, Off-Road Drive, Planet Alcatraz, Pacific Storm, RC Cars, Reign: Conflict on Nations, Renegade Ops, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Snajper, Spells of Gold, Streets of Moscow, Space Rangers, Space Rangers 2, Stalingrad, The Stalin Subway, Star Wolves, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey, Timothy, Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen Special Edition, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, The Stalin Subway: Red Veil, UAZ Racing 4x4, Vivisector: Beast Within, Whirlwind of Vietnam, World War I, XIII Century - Death of Glory and Zombie Shooter
Post edited December 22, 2012 by grynn
As posted in the gaming deal thread:

Speaking of that GG Beth cock up bundle... If someone wasn't able to get it and doesn't mind waiting until mid Jan for the keys*, I have a "pending" order waiting. If you're interested let me know (via PM/board message reply), otherwise I'll just let it time out and auto cancel (I have all the games already).

This is in reference to that Beth pack that had Rage, Dishonored, Skyrim, and others in it. Only posting it here too as it's time limited (the order will auto cancel after a week or so).

*The wait is due to GG running out of keys. They expect that to be earliest they will get new ones.

EDIT:

This has found a new home with nmillar (or at least will once GG hand out the keys).
Post edited December 24, 2012 by bansama
bansama: As posted in the gaming deal thread:

Speaking of that GG Beth cock up bundle... If someone wasn't able to get it and doesn't mind waiting until mid Jan for the keys*, I have a "pending" order waiting. If you're interested let me know (via PM/board message reply), otherwise I'll just let it time out and auto cancel (I have all the games already).

This is in reference to that Beth pack that had Rage, Dishonored, Skyrim, and others in it. Only posting it here too as it's time limited (the order will auto cancel after a week or so).

*The wait is due to GG running out of keys. They expect that to be earliest they will get new ones.
Yes!
nmillar: Snip
Sent you a PM.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by bansama
Apparently Jagged Alliance Collection costs $8 in some parts of the world. Willing to do a trade for it

What I have to offer: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post4509
Post edited December 22, 2012 by AFnord
Is there anyone who wants La Mulana and Mutant Mudds from the sale today and has the other games? Would anyone be interested in splitting the bundle with me?
Deal is complete thanks to Iain.
Post edited December 22, 2012 by misfire200
Want (on Steam):

- Call of Duty: Black Ops 1

Have:

- GOG games of your choice
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Dragonfly2012
misfire200: Deal is complete thanks to Iain.
Always a pleasure trading with you mate :)
WANT:
Wanderlust: Rebirth (Steam)

HAVE:
Deus Ex: HR (Steam key)
Just Cause (Steam key)
Quantum Conundrum (Steam key)
Supreme Commander 2 (Steam key)
Hitman: Blood Money (Steam key)
Just Cause 2 (Steam key)
The Last Remnant (Steam key)
THQ HIB [RF:A, Metro 2033, Darksiders, CoH] (Steam Key)
Post edited December 23, 2012 by TVs_Frank
carnival73: [H]

Steam Keys:

RAGE
Fallout 3 GotY
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Brink Complete
Darksiders
Morrowind GotY
Oblivion GotY

[W]

Offers
Witcher 2 Enhanced (GOG)
I have a Witcher 2 GOG key but I already have everything you offer. Don't you have anything else, do you?
[H]
INDIE BUNDLE KEYS:
Delve Deeper & DLC (Desura)
Titan Quest (Steam)
Brazen Prototype (Steam) X3
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC (Steam)

BETHESDA KEYS (Steam):
TES: Morrowind GOTY ($5)
TES: Ovlivion GOTY Deluxe ($6)
Fallout: NV Ultimate ($10)

Pending keys, you can offer and I'll save up the key:
Rage ($5)
Fallout 3 GOTY ($5)

[W]
OFFERS (GOG, Steam, GG.....)
Offers of "game of my choice" at the price in blanket will likely to be accepted.
(I will also adjust it if better sales price appear)

1C leftover (for indie keys)
Ascension to the Throne
Dawn of Magic
Star Wolves 1 & 2

Higher rep goes first
traded with ashwald, VVhiteVVolf, Heretic777, ne_zavarj, Grilledfish, Rodzaju
Post edited December 23, 2012 by PandaLiang
carnival73: [H]

Steam Keys:

RAGE
Fallout 3 GotY
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Brink Complete
Darksiders
Morrowind GotY
Oblivion GotY

[W]

Offers
Witcher 2 Enhanced (GOG)
gyokzoli: I have a Witcher 2 GOG key but I already have everything you offer. Don't you have anything else, do you?
Hmm....I had a chance awhile back to get Witcher 2 for $5 in trade - If you want to offer the same deal, I would be much obliged.

Otherwise it depends what I can get from swappiing these other titles, for example, I have one trade pending for Serious Sam 3 which I would rather swap out for Witcher 2.

I'm trying to avoid spending actual cash on Witcher 2 though because I feel a bit ashamed to do so seeing as I've probably spent $300 on holiday sales over this past month and probably won't even bother to install Witcher 2 for a very long time considering my backlog.