It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you again for the games, JunglePredator!
JunglePredator: Giving Away:

Giving away my extra copies of GamersGate gifts.
To stop any scammers from gaming the system 1st come 1st serve of people with reputation 50 or over whom post in this thread. Post GG name & which 1 or 2 games you want.
Will be checking in off & on tonight.

List of games:
A Farewell to Dragons
I'm Rodzaju over there too.

Thank you.
JunglePredator: Giving Away:

Giving away my extra copies of GamersGate gifts.
To stop any scammers from gaming the system 1st come 1st serve of people with reputation 50 or over whom post in this thread. Post GG name & which 1 or 2 games you want.
Will be checking in off & on tonight.

List of games:
A Farewell to Dragons
Rodzaju: I'm Rodzaju over there too.

Thank you.
User not found; you probably have privacy settings on.

--Edit---
User found... just waiting for buddy confirm now :-)
Post edited December 21, 2012 by JunglePredator

Thank you.
JunglePredator: User not found; you probably have privacy settings on.
Hopefully sorted that out!
Anyone want a groupbuy on NFS unltimate collection from Amazon? You send me 3.75$ via PP and get Shift 2 and Undercover, i take the rest. Just hit me a pm. Cheers!

http://www.amazon.com/Speed-Ultimate-Digital-Collection-Download/dp/B008TTPRE8/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1348026661&sr=1-2&keywords=prostreet

Thank you.
JunglePredator: User not found; you probably have privacy settings on.

--Edit---
User found... just waiting for buddy confirm now :-)
Buddy confirmed!

And received.
Thank you again.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Rodzaju
Looking to trade a GG gift copy of Warlock Master of the Arcane Armageddon for my extra gift copy of Borderlands 2 Creature Slaughter Dome.
Post here 1st, GG gifts only.
Yep, I really want the expansion Immortal Throne for Titan Quest (Steam), so I will gladly give the following just for it :

THQ Humble Bundle BTA (will forward the page link) which includes Saints Row the Third, Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon and DLC, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes Complete, Warhammer: Dawn of War Gold, and Titan Quest plus various soundtracks, Legend of Grimrock (Steam), Fantasy Wars (Steam), Indie Game : The Movie (Steam), Closure (Steam), and Snapshot (Steam) for it.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by misfire200
BUMP!
Post edited December 27, 2012 by SpiderFromMars
Post edited December 23, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack, Hawk52, ashwald.
Post edited December 23, 2012 by ABH20
Would it be ok to trade older games I have on disc for gifts on GOG?
hudfreegamer: Would it be ok to trade older games I have on disc for gifts on GOG?
These things are allowed, but finding someone willing is almost impossible.
done
Post edited December 22, 2012 by misfire200
Updated
Post edited December 24, 2012 by Suzaku-sama