It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I have Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition on Steam, I'm looking to trade it for Inquisitor on GOG. Feel free to contact me here or on Steam. My Steam name is "Mister Sombong"

Cheers!
Because I love Deus Ex, yet I hate Deus Ex 2 and think nobody should buy it just to get the 75% discount, I'm willing to trade a copy of Deus Ex (which I can get at 75%) for a 6.99 game of my choosing (which are now 50% discounted). That's me paying 2.49$, you paying 2.99$, but still saving 2$. Just let me know by PM if interested. I'm willing to do it as many times as offered, during this daily promo.

PS: The reason why I own DX2 on GOG despite hating it is not the point right now.
Bumping my post
Have:
Serious Sam HD 1st Encounter, HD 2nd Encounter, 2, Double D, Random Encounter Steam codes (five keys, but I count them as one item)
1x Starcraft (battle.net key)

Want:
2 games from today's Square Enix promo but only if you can buy them at their 75% off price.
Post edited December 15, 2012 by Foxhack
*traded with klaattu*
Post edited December 15, 2012 by Dragonfly2012
[HAVE]

Mac serial keys for Two Worlds II GOTY Edition. This is a Steamworks game.

[WANT]

Reasonable offers, or paypal :) PM me if you're interested and you have a Mac that can run this bad boy.
+1 to klaattu for the quick trade! Looking forward to the next one!
Does Dota 2 have any real value these days? I have it as a Steam gift, I'll trade it to pretty much anything I guess.
Dragonfly2012: +1 to klaattu for the quick trade! Looking forward to the next one!
Thank you too!
DProject: Does Dota 2 have any real value these days? I have it as a Steam gift, I'll trade it to pretty much anything I guess.
it's worthless about 2 months.
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack, Hawk52, ashwald.
Post edited December 16, 2012 by ABH20
Nothing to see here... thanks :)
Post edited December 16, 2012 by SpiderFromMars
Updated
Post edited December 19, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
Post edited December 19, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Want (GOG)

Inquisitor
Torchlight
FTL: Faster Than Light

Have

Any games on sale right now in exchange for these games that were on sale before
Paypal