It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

edited
Post edited December 01, 2012 by PandaLiang
Thanks to dyscode for the Humble bundle code and the trade
If someone wants to trade for a Saints Row The Third key, let me know.
Have:
Humble THQ Bundle (that includes: Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armageddon, Darksiders, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor)

Want:
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Thief Gold
I'm open to other offers.

If you are interested, please reply here or send me a PM.
Post edited December 02, 2012 by GreenFire700
HAVE

Steam keys for
- Insecticide Part 1
- Ceville
- Two Worlds Epic Edition
- Worms Reloaded

WANT

- something else I might like and that you're willing to part with, just make me an offer if you're interested in one or more of the games (I'm fine with Steam, Desura, GamersGate, GOG)

My preferred genres are point-and-click, action adventure, RPG, platformer, puzzle, casual, indie; genres I'm usually less interested in are strategy, simulation, sports and wargames. Older games and/or less demanding systems requirements would be a plus.
Post edited December 01, 2012 by Leroux
I'm willing to trade my Saint's Row The Third key from the THQ bundle for Gothic 3 from the current GOG sale. Usually I don't trade bundle keys but in this case I had bought all the games once before so I already supported them.

Not sure why anyone would make that deal but hey PM me if you want it.
Post edited December 01, 2012 by StingingVelvet
Have:

Aztaka (Steam & Desura)
Cryostasis (Steam)
Legendary (Steam)
Insecticide Ep. 1 (Steam)
Qasir Al-Wasat: A Night in-Between (Desura)
Syder Arcade (Desura)
Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! (Desura)

Want:

Offers (GOG, Desura) - I'm also looking for unused GOG Interplay Promo key that features games other than the first tier (the first 8 games) and Fallout & Sacrifice. I can buy GOG game(s) for available games.

Note: Whoever has the lowest rep. sends first.

Traded with: Heretic777 & tjc1074
Have:
Cities in Motion (GG code)
Realms of Arkania 1+2 (GOG code)

Throw your offers my way!
Looking for BM6, min $5 edition. http://groupees.com/bm6 and Binary Domain from http://getloadedgo.com/

grynn: I'm also looking for Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim and Mark of the Ninja, I can offer multiple items from the list below,

Steam:
Torchlight (Steam gift)
Starvoid (Steam gift)
Blocks That Matter (Steam gift)
Eufloria (Steam gift)
Oil Rush (Steam code)
New Star Soccer 5 (Steam code)
SpaceChem (Steam code)
Cortex Command (Steam code)
Magicka (GG gift including Steam code)
Renegade Ops (GG gift including Steam code)

Gamersgate: (mostly 1C games)
A Farewell to Dragons, AIM, AIM 2, A-Race Extreme Show, Alien Shooter Gold Pack, Cities in Motion, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Creature Conflict: The Cland Wars, Cannon Strike, Disciples 2 Gallean's Return, Desert Law, Death Track: Resurrection, Death to Spies Moment of Truth, Faces of War, Freight Tycoon, GTA San Andreas, Hellforces, Hard Truck Apocalypse Rise of Clans, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: The Legend, Korea: Forgotten Conflict, Konung 2, King of the Road, Legendary, El Matador, Magicka, Mortyr 2093-1944, Off-Road Drive, Planet Alcatraz, Pacific Storm, RC Cars, Reign: Conflict on Nations, Renegade Ops, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Snajper, Spells of Gold, Streets of Moscow, Space Rangers, Space Rangers 2, Space Rangers 2 Reboot, Stalingrad, The Stalin Subway, Star Wolves, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey, Timothy, Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen Special Edition, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, The Stalin Subway: Red Veil, UAZ Racing 4x4, Vivisector: Beast Within, Whirlwind of Vietnam, World War I, XIII Century - Death of Glory and Zombie Shooter

Indie Gala 9 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_9
Indie Gala 10 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_X
Have :

Steam version of

Deponia
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

Want :

the GOG version of those games
Steam Gifts
Counter-Strike Complete - Aug 2012 - Preorder
Includes 4 items: ( Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source)
Rage
Transformers
Medieval II: Total War™
Limbo
Edge

Steam, Origin, GOG Keys
Rayman Origins (Retail Key) Activate on uplay
Settlers 7 Gold Edition (Retail Key) Activate on uplay
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (Steam Key)
Red Faction Guerrilla (Steam Key)
Metro 2033 (Steam Key)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Steam Key)
Red Faction Armageddon (Steam Key)
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (Steam Key)
The Witcher (GOG)
New Star Soccer 5 (Steam Key)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin Key)
Prototype 2 Radnet DLC (Steam Key)
Cogs (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Swords & Soldiers HD (Steam Key)
Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key)
Humble Indie Bundle 6 (Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter )
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam Key)
1. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
2. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
3. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC Pack
4. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC Pack
5. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Faith DLC Pack
6. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC PackCCrusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC Pack

[Want]
Steam sale offers i dont have.

Mark of the ninja, Hell yeah!!, Deadlight, street fighter 4 arcade edition complete pack

Last Trades:
Carnival73, FiatLux, grynn, nagytow, the_bard, ne_zavarj, sebarnolds,Killsone, Sesepe, Edmee

Updated again
Post edited December 03, 2012 by eny4lios
Post edited December 03, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack, Hawk52, ashwald.
Post edited December 04, 2012 by ABH20
Have:

Bioshock (steam)
Bioshock 2 (steam)
Blackwell Deception (steam)
Saints Row: The Third (steam)

Want:

Offers (GOG, steam)

Note: Whoever has the lowest rep. sends first.

Traded with: Lou and Leroux
Updated
Post edited December 12, 2012 by Suzaku-sama