It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: Have: Realms of arkania 3 (GOG)

Want: $1 paypal
Starmaker: Selling free codes? Holy fuck.
Gameon just helped me in the important task of solidifying my trading site, so he's doing a service to this community regardless of the payload he was trading.

He helped me identify a bug, which is a bit of a problem, but basically if people could use the trading site, please click the refresh link before validating.

Working on a fix.
Starmaker: Selling free codes? Holy fuck.
wpegg: Gameon just helped me in the important task of solidifying my trading site, so he's doing a service to this community regardless of the payload he was trading.

He helped me identify a bug, which is a bit of a problem, but basically if people could use the trading site, please click the refresh link before validating.

Working on a fix.
Thanks wpegg, i was glad to help. I feel bad for trying to sell a game i got for free. But to Starmaker and anyone else who was annoyed with me for it (i wont do it again), i will try to help Wpegg as much as i can to get this trading site up and running.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by gameon
liquidsnakehpks: if you guys are so serious into trading you should probably look into having some honest persons as a moderator in your trades

i.e in case of steam gifts both of people send the gifts to the trusted moderators and he completes the deal or else trade is cancelled, gifts returned back

in the case of keys well its hard to moderate that.
wpegg: I am trying to provide an automated moderator. People are just not test running it and feeding back.

If people would use the site here: http://williampegg.net/Trade then I could get some feedback, improve it, and ultimately produce something that everyone trusts. Right now it's very raw, and requires the users to keep clicking the refresh link, but it's fundamentally in place, will validate GOG codes, and I think it works. It requires a log in, but that's a simple registration, no details required.

I just need people to test it.
I'm following this work of yours . :)
Want:

THQ Humble Bundle with steam key, which costs 1 dollar, would buy it myself but don't have PayPal

Offering

Steam key for Shadowgrounds Survivor
or
Realms of Arkania 1+2 on GOG
or
Realms of Arkania 3 on GOG

Let me know if you are interested
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Roman5
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack, Hawk52, ashwald.
Post edited December 02, 2012 by ABH20
Roman5: Want:

THQ Humble Bundle with steam key, which costs 1 dollar

Offering

Steam key for Shadowgrounds Survivor
or
Realms of Arkania 1+2 on GOG
or
Realms of Arkania 3 on GOG

Let me know if you are interested
PMed you :)
Here are some things that I have (all GOG codes):
- Realm of Arkania 1+2 (I don't expect a lot of this one as I got it free, but I'm not interested in it)
- Realm of Arkania 3 ((I don't expect a lot of this one as I got it free, but I'm not interested in it)
- 3 GOG codes for one of the Revolution Software games (In Cold Blood or a Broken Sword game)

I traded in the past with several people from the forum, I can give names if you want.
Post edited December 04, 2012 by retro_gamer
Post edited December 01, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
[EDIT]
Done, thanks to Vitek.
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Mohdar
Updated: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post4352
Post edited December 01, 2012 by grynn
Thank you Licurg for the great trade.
Post edited November 30, 2012 by misfire200
I bought Divinity 2 8 months ago for $10 on Gamersgate. Don't think I'll be playing it anytime soon. I'm interested in Miasmata. If anyone wants to gift me that, I can trade Divinity 2 (includes Developer's Cut which Gamersgate and Larian very kindly added to my account for free) + a $3.99 GOG (or equivalent on Gamersgate).
Post edited November 30, 2012 by lowyhong
Just traded with Misfire200, can confirm he's a good trader.
Licurg: Just traded with Misfire200, can confirm he's a good trader.
Thank you. Always glad to find good people to trade with.