It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I_LikeTurtles: Who wants PIE?
if you give me your address, sure.
if you guys are so serious into trading you should probably look into having some honest persons as a moderator in your trades

i.e in case of steam gifts both of people send the gifts to the trusted moderators and he completes the deal or else trade is cancelled, gifts returned back

in the case of keys well its hard to moderate that.
low rated
I_LikeTurtles: Who wants PIE?
mrmarioanonym: if you give me your address, sure.
22 Paseo de Recoletos, Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Espanã
Lets see how brave you are
Post edited November 29, 2012 by I_LikeTurtles
mrmarioanonym: if you give me your address, sure.
I_LikeTurtles: 22 Paseo de Recoletos, Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Espanã
as if.
low rated
mrmarioanonym: as if.
As if? Sure. Will be waiting for ya.
high rated
I_LikeTurtles: * snip *
Please spam the other thread not this one . Thank you .
liquidsnakehpks: if you guys are so serious into trading you should probably look into having some honest persons as a moderator in your trades

i.e in case of steam gifts both of people send the gifts to the trusted moderators and he completes the deal or else trade is cancelled, gifts returned back

I am trying to provide an automated moderator. People are just not test running it and feeding back.

If people would use the site here: http://williampegg.net/Trade then I could get some feedback, improve it, and ultimately produce something that everyone trusts. Right now it's very raw, and requires the users to keep clicking the refresh link, but it's fundamentally in place, will validate GOG codes, and I think it works. It requires a log in, but that's a simple registration, no details required.

I just need people to test it.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by wpegg
low rated
liquidsnakehpks: if you guys are so serious into trading you should probably look into having some honest persons as a moderator in your trades

wpegg: I am trying to provide an automated moderator. People are just not test running it and feeding back.

If people would use the site here: http://williampegg.net/Trade then I could get some feedback, improve it, and ultimately produce something that everyone trusts. Right now it's very raw, and requires the users to keep clicking the refresh link, but it's fundamentally in place, will validate GOG codes, and I think it works.

Oh for fucks sake keep your GoG codes. I Dont need that shit.
I_LikeTurtles: <snip>wpegg post</snip>
Oh for fucks sake keep your GoG codes. I Dont need that shit.
Looks like we've found a way to shut you up. Why not keep posting replies to this, keep it in the eyes of everyone :). this thing here: http://williampegg.net/Trade that provides a way to trade for a GOG code without you being able to scam them. Go on, send your smug comments, keep everyone looking.
Removed till later date :)
Post edited November 29, 2012 by Iain
wpegg: I am trying to provide an automated moderator. People are just not test running it and feeding back.

If people would use the site here: http://williampegg.net/Trade then I could get some feedback, improve it, and ultimately produce something that everyone trusts. Right now it's very raw, and requires the users to keep clicking the refresh link, but it's fundamentally in place, will validate GOG codes, and I think it works.

I_LikeTurtles: Oh for fucks sake keep your GoG codes. I Dont need that shit.
Are You Experienced, scammer? Have you ever been experienced? I haaaave! "Cue psychedelic guitar riff" (Hendrix fans will get this one)
Lets see how brave you are
Oh so you live in a public library in Spain?

Edit:
This is going to sound bad, but sorry - I have a THQ Humble Bundle key for the main games. I paid above the average to get Saints Row 3, but I don't own the Company of Heroes games, so I'm hoping to trade Steam versions of those for the base Darksiders / Metro / CoH key. I don't want these extra games to well, be wasted.

If anyone's interested lemme know. If not, it's okay. I may end up using the key,
Post edited November 29, 2012 by Foxhack
low rated
Sorry, it was a mistake.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by gameon
gameon: Have: Realms of arkania 3 (GOG)

Want: $1 paypal
Selling free codes? Holy fuck.
low rated
gameon: Have: Realms of arkania 3 (GOG)

Want: $1 paypal
Starmaker: Selling free codes? Holy fuck.
I'm sorry if this is offensive to anyone.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by gameon