It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[OFFER EXPIRED]Have:

R.U.S.E. (steam key)

Want:
Tropico 3 Absolute power AND Men of war Vietnam special edition upgrade (steam)

or

Monkey Island 1 Special Edition (steam)

or

Imperialism (GOG)

or offers. Contact me via PM. Only reliable users.
Post edited November 27, 2012 by keeveek
I am currently on lookout for person who would be able to gift me Paradox Amazon bundles in exchange of other games or directly cash and/or for Europa Universalis 3 Chronicles.
Warning of bad trader: JMich. (Edit: NOT A PERIOD - Part of the name.. correction thanks to members below this post)
Took 4 items (Portal, Natural Selection 2, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Nuclear Dawn) in supposed trade for the sale item of Dishonored on Steam/GamersGate & did not provide trade item when I provided him/her with the Steam Gifts. E-mail to watch out for: cocozinho12@hotmail.com

Beyond that... I'm still looking to trade Dishonored as it is on sale.
Dishonored MUST be sent first this time. :-)
These are the GamersGate gifts I have to offer. Will trade ALL of them for Dishonored.
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (Indiefort Bundle)
A Farewell to Dragons
Faces of War
You Are Empty
ArcaniA Fall of Setarrif
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
UFO: Afterlight
Star Wolves
Oil Rush (Mac)
Men of War
Space Rangers
Reign: Conflict of Nations
King's Bounty The Legend (Mac)
King's Bounty: Armored Princess (Mac)

(I realize the value probably isn't equal however they're all the items I have left now so anyone wanting some older hits & is generous it's a decent offer :-)
Post edited November 26, 2012 by JunglePredator
JunglePredator: snip
Are you sure that it was JMich? He said in upper post that he has no money.
There was a scammer here that imitates other usernames. Like username with a dot after name.
Always check who you trade with. Username must be identical like in the post. Without dots and lines.
JunglePredator: Warning of bad trader: JMich
You sure it was actually him?
Ah.... JMich. Has a dot. Used the same forum picture. However that e-mail was the one provided so don't trade with it.
My apologies to JMich if he was not involved in any form.
JunglePredator: Ah.... JMich. Has a dot. Used the same forum picture. However that e-mail was the one provided so don't trade with it.
My apologies to JMich if he was not involved in any form.
Obviously I am not pleased you were scammed :( I would have been very surprised if the real chap had done that to you. Please report the nick, with a picture, so that GOG can trace and ban.

EDIT - JunglePredator, I just sent u a pm
Post edited November 26, 2012 by Ian
There's a way to be sure - this one is the real JMich :

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post4258

Press the PM next to his avatar, and see if you traded with him.
report him to steam support and make a post on steamrep.com so steam can ban him and steamrep can mark him along with the gog report. give them his gog user name he contacted you with.

also you can get a direct link to the account threw the trade history in your inventory look around the right top of the page.
even if he changes his name you can see it. maybe post it for others and you'll need it for the reports.
Post edited November 26, 2012 by swordtut
If you are scammed please report to Support:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ive_been_impersonated/post148

And please, GOG, make changes to PM page as soon as possible.
No it wasn't the real one... there was a period after the name. I've amended my post above already & per advice am contacting GOG staff. Thank you for the support everyone. :-)
JunglePredator: No it wasn't the real one... there was a period after the name. I've amended my post above already & per advice am contacting GOG staff. Thank you for the support everyone. :-)
That son of a ...itch isaac_clarke and he have alternative accounts.

SCAMMER ALERTTT

LOOK THE EMAIL ADRESS FROM IMAGE
Attachments:
adsız.jpg (229 Kb)
Post edited November 26, 2012 by eny4lios
What if we just stopped trading altogether, would it drive those scammers away? This is getting so annoying. Sorry about your experience Jungle :/
Detlik: I am currently on lookout for person who would be able to gift me Paradox Amazon bundles in exchange of other games or directly cash and/or for Europa Universalis 3 Chronicles.
Thanks for a great trade, enjoy those two collections=)
Thanks misfire200 for great trade.