It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blastocyst: Dota2 for it. I would mainly trade you just for amnesia but i'm not sure if i have already activated a HIB5 key therefore i dont know if it will work.
Just joking with the whole dota2 thing. But if you really want to trade me for that it would make me happy because i missed the amnesia sale on steam.
I think there's some confusion going on. I want the Humble Indie Bundle V. ;)

Better going to edit my previous post...
Post edited November 23, 2012 by Fesin
Trade completed
Post edited November 23, 2012 by klaattu
blastocyst: Dota2 for it. I would mainly trade you just for amnesia but i'm not sure if i have already activated a HIB5 key therefore i dont know if it will work.
Just joking with the whole dota2 thing. But if you really want to trade me for that it would make me happy because i missed the amnesia sale on steam.
Fesin: I think there's sme confusion going on. I want the Humble Indie Bundle V. ;)

Going to clarify that.
Yeah sorry, i edited the post too late. I was so mixed up. Sorry
blastocyst: Yeah sorry, i edited the post too late. I was so mixed up. Sorry
No harm done. I admit, it was a bit ambigious.
Ian:
Thank you very much +1

To everyone, the last piece of my puzzle I am looking for is Dawnguard DLC so please let me know if you have a steam key/gift and what you would want for it.

I currently have: Settlers 7 Gold (GG), Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (Origin), Viking: Battle for Asgard (Steam), and Total War Battles: Shogun (Steam)

Thank you all.
Post edited November 23, 2012 by misfire200
I got a WoW Battle Chest (WoW, Burning Crusade, Lich King) with 30 days of playtime.

Would trade it for Shadow Warrior.
Interested in some new games, namely DCS Black Shark and the two Skyrim DLCs. Here is what I have to offer:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post4061
Post edited November 23, 2012 by AFnord
Want

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection on Steam

The game costs just $4.37 in Russian Store... so anyone from Russia on GOG..

Sale will last only for 1.5 hrs

Have

Snapshot on GOG - The latest release from GOG - Action/Adventure/Platformer

Have Traded With:
kalirion, retsuseiba
Post edited November 23, 2012 by tarunmutreja
Post edited November 26, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I'm looking for Spec Ops: The Line and Civilization V - Gods and Kings from the current promo at GetLoadedGo, but I'm not getting paid until the 30th.
I'm offering $16 to $20 in GOG.com games, or two of the following games:
- Civilization V
- Homefront
- Metro 2033
- Red Faction Guerrilla

I also have a few games from bundles, but nothing really worth it, though feel free to ask.
Have:2 dota keys
Want:Torchlight 2
Negociable offcourse
Name on steam is SpaceDiggle,so hit me up.
Thanks Dragonfly2012 for the trade!
+1 to klaattu. Thanks for the quick trade :)
blastocyst: Which games does that bundle have?
Fesin: Bastion, Amnesia, Limbo, Psychonauts, Superbrothers, Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor.
Thank you Fesin and sorry for the waiting, I had to do something and couldn't check GOG.
grynn: Thank you Fesin and sorry for the waiting, I had to do something and couldn't check GOG.
Thanks to you too, and sorry for being impatient. ;)
And don't sell yourself short in the future.