It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have:

Cryostasis (Steam)
Legendary (Steam)
Insecticide Ep. 1 (Steam)
Qasir Al-Wasat: A Night in-Between (Desura)
Syder Arcade (Desura)
Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! (Desura)

Want:

Offers (GOG, Desura)

Note: Please reply this post before PM. Whoever has the lowest rep. sends first.
Post edited November 19, 2012 by Accatone
misfire200: In fact isn't Sex on Fire! a title of a song....i do not see anything wrong with it all...

Some people are just prudish...
eny4lios: Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0HhrwIwp0

:)))
Yep, great song, that was what I was thinking of. Silly people..
eny4lios: Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0HhrwIwp0

:)))
misfire200: Yep, great song, that was what I was thinking of. Silly people..
kings of leon rulz :P :))
eny4lios: STUFF
Roman5: Completely unrelated to the thread but...

You might want to change your title under your name before a moderator sees that...
mine said "fuck off" when i first joined GOG, I only had comments about it when i changed it to "Mini moderator"
eny4lios: Why ?
misfire200: In fact isn't Sex on Fire! a title of a song....i do not see anything wrong with it all...

It's not that I have any sort of problem with it, it's the fact that someone else might

I'm very tempted to change my title now to "Sex on GOG"

Roman5: It's not that I have any sort of problem with it, it's the fact that someone else might

I'm very tempted to change my title now to "Sex on GOG"
You should...anyone who thinks sex is a bad word or an issue should gtfo the internet.
Post edited November 22, 2012 by retro_gamer
updated in a newer post
Post edited November 22, 2012 by misfire200
*A bugga bugga*
Post edited November 19, 2012 by carnival73
carnival73:
Thank you for the quick & easy trade.
carnival73:
Rodzaju: Thank you for the quick & easy trade.
Sure thing. Thanks again, man!
Two Worlds 2: velvet edition is apparently really really cheap in Russia right now on Steam. I would be willing to trade for it. Here is a list of the games that I have up for offer:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post4061

*edit* Trade closed. Got it for a copy of Postal 2
Post edited November 19, 2012 by AFnord
Also for Two Worlds 2 while it's very cheap on Steam in Russia if anything here catches your eye.
Beyond Good & Evil is $2.49 on Amazon right now, but I'd really prefer to have a GOG copy...

So, if anyone has a spare GOG copy they want to trade for a current promo game (anything up to $4) let me know. I also have a copy of DOTA 2 tradable on steam I could offer in trade as well.

I'll buy it on Amazon otherwise, but figured maybe someone's got a copy here they don't want.

...I'm also one of those dying for a copy of Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition, so if anyone who got it cheap wants to make a similar trade, PM me.
Have
Humble Indie Bundle 2 & 3 (Desura)

GOG-Key that will give you
VR Soccer '96
Kingdom: The Far Reaches
Evolva
Screamer
Shattered Steel
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2
Conquest of the New World

Wanted