It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dragnerok_X: Have: Descent 1&2 key (GOG)
Want: Nothing!

Taken. Thanks for your interest.
+1 to you, I am interested in this game as I don't have any of the Descent games on GOG...and I am not sure where my copy of 3 is.

edit: Oops, I didn't see Kilgazar asked for it already. My bad, lol. ^_^
Post edited November 18, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma: edit: Oops, I didn't see Kilgazar asked for it already. My bad, lol. ^_^
I am my game now. :D

I think it was already taken before I asked. :)
Post edited November 18, 2012 by adambiser
Theta_Sigma: edit: Oops, I didn't see Kilgazar asked for it already. My bad, lol. ^_^
adambiser: I am my game now. :D

I think it was already taken before I asked. :)
We are all game, we are in the Matrix...didn't you know? :P

Good god, why didn't I take the blue pill...? >.>
Post edited November 21, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
A trade proposal for German (and perhaps other European) GOGers

I am seeking the EP "Hallo Wien" by the band Kitty In A Casket. I was able to order their albums "Horror Express" and "Back To Thrill" online, but I haven't been able to obtain the EP despite periodic checking of the usual outlets (Amazon, Amazon UK, eBay, Alibris, GEMM, etc). If I'm not mistaken, the band is from Germany, and so presumably the CD might be more easily obtained in Germany.

So... if you live in Germany, and your local record shop has a new copy or used copy in excellent condition that you can obtain for a reasonable price (or if you have the EP and are willing to trade it), I am willing to trade GOGs for it. You'd get a higher value of games than the total price (including shipping) to compensate for your time and effort in helping me.

I'm hoping for the CD and shipping to cost no more than the equivalent of $15-20 USD (it is a 4-song EP, not a full album, and the songs are available in MP3 format from Amazon, so I'm hoping the price will be reasonable; I want a physical copy because I love the band and so that I can create better quality 320kbps MP3s) and would trade about $30-40 USD in GOGs for it.

PM me or reply here if interested and able to help, and we can discuss details. (Just keep in mind that I'm not online every day, so a lack of immediate reply doesn't necessarily mean that I'm not interested in your offer).
Post edited November 19, 2012 by ddmuse
ddmuse: I am seeking the EP "Hallo Wien" by the band Kitty In A Casket. I was able to order their albums "Horror Express" and "Back To Thrill" online, but I haven't been able to obtain the EP despite periodic checking of the usual outlets (Amazon, Amazon UK, eBay, Alibris, GEMM, etc).
I just checked Amazon.de out of curiosity. The EP is running for 30€ used!

http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B002RB58N4/ref=sr_1_5_olp?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1353316221&sr=1-5&condition=used

With a condition listed as "acceptable". So unfortunately you it might not be as easy as it seems.
Steam Gifts

Counter-Strike Complete - Aug 2012 - Preorder (Steam Gift)
Includes 4 items: ( Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source)
Transformers™: War for Cybertron™ (Steam Gift)
Medieval II: Total War™ (Steam Gift)
Limbo (Steam Gift)
Edge (Steam Gift)

Steam, Origin, GOG Keys
Red Faction Armageddon (Steam Key)
Red Faction Guerrrilla (Steam Key)
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (Steam Key)
Metro 2033 (Steam Key)
Homefront (Steam Key) (Gone sesepe)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Steam Key)
The Victoria 2 All DLCs (Steam Key)
The Witcher (GOG)
New Star Soccer 5 (Steam Key)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin Key)
Prototype 2 Radnet DLC (Steam Key)
Cogs (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Swords & Soldiers HD (Steam Key)
Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key)
Avadon: The Black Fortress (Steam Key)
Humble Indie Bundle 6 (Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter )
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam Key)

[Want]

New Steam Game Offers from Steam, Gamersgate, Amazon, Greenmangaming....

Last Trades:
Carnival73, FiatLux, grynn, nagytow, the_bard, ne_zavarj, sebarnolds,Killsone, Sesepe, Edmee
sorry for missed names...
eny4lios: STUFF
Completely unrelated to the thread but...

You might want to change your title under your name before a moderator sees that...
Roman5: Completely unrelated to the thread but...

You might want to change your title under your name before a moderator sees that...
There's nothing wrong with it as far as i'm concerned. And i have some sort of reputation here of being politically correct.

I'm pro moderation, but that's not offensive.
Nothing here to see anymore, updated to new post
Post edited November 22, 2012 by misfire200
So I'm after some Indie Royales that I've missed + the current one(gift links prefered).
I have Civ 5/Mafia 2/Duke Nukem forever as steam keys, pm if u r interested in trading.
Ty for ur time fellow gogers

Why ?
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack, Hawk52.
Post edited November 22, 2012 by ABH20

eny4lios: Why ?
In fact isn't Sex on Fire! a title of a song....i do not see anything wrong with it all...

Some people are just prudish...
eny4lios: Why ?
misfire200: In fact isn't Sex on Fire! a title of a song....i do not see anything wrong with it all...

Some people are just prudish...
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0HhrwIwp0

:)))