It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dksone: So, isaac_clarke is $2.99 scammer. Pitiful.
May I ask how he got you to go first? He had no rep, and was a brand new user...with all the warnings posted lately, it would have had to take a hell of a story to go first....
misfire200: May I ask how he got you to go first? He had no rep, and was a brand new user...with all the warnings posted lately, it would have had to take a hell of a story to go first....
He didn't even ask, I'm sick at the moment and can't think straight, so I just sent it first
misfire200: May I ask how he got you to go first? He had no rep, and was a brand new user...with all the warnings posted lately, it would have had to take a hell of a story to go first....
dksone: He didn't even ask, I'm sick at the moment and can't think straight, so I just sent it first
That sucks man, sorry you got screwed
That scammer is a Sociopath.
That isaac_clarke guy messaged me yesterday, too. Obviously he didn't want to send first.
Yeah.. Obviously.

Trustworthy Traders : zeliArd , Hawk52

Known Scammers : isaac_clarke , L_Streetfighta_L , NinjaInPijamas
Post edited November 15, 2012 by koima57
Thank you to SimpleUser, who nicely comfort me with a gift!
gameon: That scammer is a Sociopath.
I concur, trade did not happen, they would not go first despite my providing references and they kept trying to goad me into going first
Post edited November 14, 2012 by Bmoyn715
Okay, scamms are going again. The question now is if it's the same guy we know about or someone new.
lol...i just received this message from isaac_clarke....lol

"Runaway 1+2 and robin hood for Complete AI War Bundle for the MAC?
This is my steamID just in case you want to trade in the future: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979486864"
misfire200: "Runaway 1+2 and robin hood for Complete AI War Bundle for the MAC?
This is my steamID just in case you want to trade in the future: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979486864"
Profile which doesn't correspond to either his email address or the profile name he gave.

Apparently in an attempt to prove he isn't a scammer, he unblocked me to send me another fake key. Some guys are weird
misfire200: "Runaway 1+2 and robin hood for Complete AI War Bundle for the MAC?
dksone: Profile which doesn't correspond to either his email address or the profile name he gave.

Apparently in an attempt to prove he isn't a scammer, he unblocked me to send me another fake key. Some guys are weird
lol...a key for an already used East India Company per se....yeah he sent me that...lol...pretty sure this is the same kid that was going crazy in october with the ten+ accounts.
Asbeau: ...
Check your PM
Post edited November 14, 2012 by klaattu
misfire200: lol...i just received this message from isaac_clarke....lol

"Runaway 1+2 and robin hood for Complete AI War Bundle for the MAC?
He sent me the same profile link with his "NinjaInPijamas" account. Definitely must be that Anasto/DuckFace/Whatever guy again. His writing style is always the same.
Post edited November 14, 2012 by zeliArd
Well i received these Steam keys for my birthday from the developer :

Deponia
Chaos on Deponia
Harvey's New Eyes

I'd like to change them into the GOG versions .