It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*finis!*
Post edited November 10, 2012 by carnival73
ZYZKryten: Typical, a big Telltale sale the week before I get paid :(

I have Q.U.B.E and Commandos Collection in my steam inventory if anyone is interested in one for either Back to The Future or Tales of Monkey Island.

Will gladly go first if you have good Rep and past trading history.
Q.U.B.E I heard it's an excelent game which can be easily compared to Portal. Too bad i don't have any of those games that you are requesting :(
[Have] (on Steam)
The Longest Journey
Beyond Good & Evil
Just Cause
Quantum Conundrum
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman: Blood Money
The Last Remnant

[Want]
Fallout 2
Sacrifice
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Freespace 2
Quest for Glory 1-5
Mount & Blade: Warband
[Have] (on Steam)
L4D
Amnesia
Payday
Spacechem
etc

[W]
Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics
Post edited November 11, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Post edited November 12, 2012 by ashwald
Have Gamersgate A.I.M 2, Men of War, Men of War Red tide, Space Rangers, Black market, Star wolves, Zombie shooter

looking for offers Bioshock 2 , Syndicate Space colony

I also have 4 copies of DOTA2 if anyone wants one
Post edited November 10, 2012 by Whitewraith
[H] [Steam keys]
Civ 5
Mafia 2
Duke Nukem

[W]
HiB Anrdroid 4
Harvest Bundle (indie royale)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (indiegamestand)

PM me if u can help me with this
H
Alot of Team Fortress 2 items.Hats and Miscs too.

W
Sacrifice
[H] (all steam) (I value the games at the top higher than the ones at the bottom, so adjust your offer accordingly)
King's Bounty: The Legend
Postal 2
Broken Sword
Broken Sword 3
Majesty 2
The Ship 4-pack
Oil Rush (extra key for buddy)
Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
X-Blades
Lead and Gold
Faerie Solitaire
Legendary
AVSEQ

[W]
offers
Post edited November 11, 2012 by Lokuas
Update:

Have:
-- A gift code from the Interplay PWYW which contains 10 titles: Fallout, Fallout 2, plus the first tier - VR Soccer '96, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Evolva, Screamer, Shattered Steel, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2, Conquest of the New World.
-- A Humble Indie Bundle 6 BTA Steam key containing BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown, Wizorb.
-- Crayon Physics Deluxe (2 Steam keys).
-- Eufloria (Steam key).
-- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam key).

Want:
Open to offers, I prefer GOG games, the only thing I want from Steam is the Call of Duty War Chest, specifically Call of Duty 1 and Half-Life 2. I am also interested in vanilla, unclaimed gifts of past Indie Royales (except the first four and the latest four) and BTA Humble Bundles, excluding HIB 6, Introversion Bundle, Voxatron Debut. If you are interested we can discuss it via PM.

Thanks for reading.
Post edited November 10, 2012 by Vorax
Free to a good home

Gish steam key: G6YJE-ZWIHW-QY0Y8
SNIP
Post edited November 11, 2012 by CymTyr
Killimanjaro: H
Alot of Team Fortress 2 items.Hats and Miscs too.

W
Sacrifice

What do you have?
What I have:
Interplay's lower tier ( VR Soccer '96; Kingdom: The Far Reaches; Evolva; Screamer; Shattered Steel; Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business; M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2; Conquest of the New World)

What I want:
Evolva (which is part of that bundle. I just don't want to clutter my shelf with games I know I won't play).

So if anyone here missed the PWYW promo and would now buy at least one of those eight games you can get them all for the price of one!
Post edited November 10, 2012 by jpolastre