It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have Gamersgate A.I.M 2, Men of War, Men of War Red tide, Space Rangers, Black market, Star wolves, Zombie shooter

looking for offers

I also have 4 copies of DOTA2 if anyone wants one
Ubisoft is currently having a giveaway, where you can get a discount of 10€, so one game costing less than 10€ can effectively be had for free. Some games seem to be cheaper in some regions, so this covers Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and R.U.S.E., both of which seem to give steam keys.

More info here: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/free_10_games_from_ubishop/page1

I would be willing to trade for those two (Might & Magic more so than R.U.S.E., but I'm interested in both).

Here are my offers
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post3772
Post edited November 07, 2012 by AFnord
Hey, I need some help if someone is willing to try. For some reason my card won't go through to the purchase of Indie Gala X, and I'd like for someone to purchase it for me if possible. I'll put up a $6 GOG game in exchange for $6 on the Indie Gala purchase, enough to get all the extra content. Thank you for your time.
QC: Hey, I need some help if someone is willing to try. For some reason my card won't go through to the purchase of Indie Gala X, and I'd like for someone to purchase it for me if possible. I'll put up a $6 GOG game in exchange for $6 on the Indie Gala purchase, enough to get all the extra content. Thank you for your time.
I can trade this with you, replying to verify it's me who's PMing you.
HAVE
Fifa 10 (Origin key)

WANT
RUSE (Steam key)

Both are free, but I can't use the Ubi promo code for some reason.

Traded by the past with klaattu.

Thanks for reading :-)
Post edited November 07, 2012 by benderz
Updated my list.
juanjava: nevermind
Totally awesome avatar!
Have
Avernum: The Second Trilogy (Steam key)
Geneforge Saga (Steam key)
To the Moon (Steam key)
Postal 2 Complete (Desura key plus Steam key after activation)
Cryostasis (Steam key)

Want
Post Mortem (Steam key, was part of the Bundle of the Damned)
Hearts of Iron II Complete (Steam key, currently in the IndieGala Bundle)
Stronghold HD (GOG)
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (GOG)
Offers
Post edited November 08, 2012 by zeliArd
*blub blub*
Post edited November 09, 2012 by carnival73
Updated
Post edited November 10, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
Post edited November 10, 2012 by ashwald
Nvm
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Trid
Have
Indiegala 10 BTA 11 games
+ Dead Horde Steam , will throw in a Dota 2 Tradable also.

Want
Space Colony HD Gog for these

or MTG Duels of Planeswalkers Steam for just the Indie Gala Bundle Misweek Madness at the moment :-)
Post edited November 08, 2012 by summitus
Just want to say thx to ashwald for trade, it was eventfull thx to messed steam but in the end all went fine :)
Trid: Just want to say thx to ashwald for trade, it was eventfull thx to messed steam but in the end all went fine :)
Thanks as well Trid. :)