It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar: Do not trade with TurtleDove (Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TottalyAwesomeLOL/) - just lost a copy of Nuclear Dawn to him - gave me a duplicate code.
Just so you know, one of Anasto's steam accounts has had been given a trading ban due to iainmet contacting Steam support.
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/known_scammers/post406

It wasn't his main one though, but I believe the one he used to scam you was. It may be worth you reporting him via support, I dunno.
nmillar: Do not trade with TurtleDove (Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TottalyAwesomeLOL/) - just lost a copy of Nuclear Dawn to him - gave me a duplicate code.
SirPrimalform: Just so you know, one of Anasto's steam accounts has had been given a trading ban due to iainmet contacting Steam support.
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/known_scammers/post406

It wasn't his main one though, but I believe the one he used to scam you was. It may be worth you reporting him via support, I dunno.
I did. That's the same account I reported. :)
nmillar: I did. That's the same account I reported. :)
Isn't this the one he used to scam you though?

It is according to this post anyhow:

That appears to be his main one, the one that just got trade banned is another one.
nmillar: I did. That's the same account I reported. :)
SirPrimalform: Isn't this the one he used to scam you though?

It is according to this post anyhow:

SirPrimalform: That appears to be his main one, the one that just got trade banned is another one.
Ah, you're right, my bad. Reported that one again now! :)
Post edited November 04, 2012 by nmillar
Edit: Traded Tomb Raider games but you can still offer me Steam or GOG games. I listed the games I have below.

- Gift URL of Indie Gala 9 FULL
- DC Universe Online Legendary Membership code (NA only)
- SpaceChem (Steam)
- New Star Soccer 5 (Steam)
- Frozen Synapse + Trauma (Steam)
- Dungeons of Dredmor (Steam)
- DOTA 2 (Steam)
- GTA San Andreas (GamersGate)
- King's Bounty Games (GamersGate)
- Legendary (GamersGate)
Post edited November 05, 2012 by grynn
Update: after a smooth trade with Madmate (thanks again!), I have the following left:

Have:
-- A gift code from the Interplay PWYW which contains 10 titles: the first tier - VR Soccer '96, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Evolva, Screamer, Shattered Steel, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2, Conquest of the New World -, plus Fallout, Fallout 2.
-- A Humble Indie Bundle 6 BTA Steam key containing BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown, Wizorb.

Want: open to offers, I prefer GOG games, the only thing I want from Steam is the Call of Duty War Chest, specifically Call of Duty 1. I am also interested in vanilla, unclaimed gifts of past Indie Royales (except the first four and the latest four) and BTA Humble Bundles, excluding HIB 6, Introversion Bundle, Voxatron Debut. If you are interested we can discuss it via PM.
Post edited November 09, 2012 by Vorax
Nvm
Post edited November 08, 2012 by Trid
Post edited November 08, 2012 by ashwald
Current Haves:

- Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Origin Product Code)
- AI War complete (Mac version/GG)
- Settlers 7 Gold Edition (GG)
- Settlers 6 : Rise of an Empire (GG)

Want: (Interest)

- From GG : Disciples : Reincarnation, King Arthur II (Currently on-sale), Elven Legacy Collection (Currently on-sale)
- From GOG : Desperados II, Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 just too name a couple
- From Steam or wherever : Dawn of War 2 Complete (Let me know what you would want from GOG, steam for it)
- Will consider any and all offers from GOG, GG, Origin or Steam

As usual I will send first to those users older or with higher rep than myself. Thank you.

Completed Trades : Heretic777 (5 steam for 5 GG/Steam games), Shure (BF3 for multiple games), danteveli (1 for 1), Alfie3000 (10 for $10), lan (Very greatful, i always get a little OCD when i am missing a game from a series), and now iainmet (1 for 1). Thank you all immensely..
I have a code for both Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity (from the Div2 promotion).

I'm sure at least two-thirds of the people here on GOG already have these titles, but in the off chance that someone wants to trade I'm pretty much interested in anything (particularly Startopia or Urban Chaos).

Anyway, PM me if you're interested!
Post edited November 06, 2012 by fortune_p_dawg
Just traded with rpgamer381, you can trust him even though he has only 3 rep on the forum.
I have a Dota 2 key to give, someone wanna trade it for a spare copy of KOTOR II that may be forgotten somewhere? :)
Reposted
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Zenphic
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack.
Post edited November 09, 2012 by ABH20
Post edited November 10, 2012 by Barry_Woodward