It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 30, 2012 by QC
Theta_Sigma: Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines (it's 4.99 on steam right now! for Resonance@9.99)
I can do that. Quoting to verify it really is me.

EDIT: Thank you for a successful trade! :)
Post edited October 30, 2012 by nmillar
I'm interested in getting some spare interplay games from peoples bundles.

Trades can be negotiated.
Detlik: Want : Mainly steam games which are currently in Halloween promo on steal (Prototype 2, 1 and such)

Have : DOTA 2, (steam)
Sacrifice, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Stonekeep, Freespace 2, Redneck Rampage Collection (Gog)
You have a message
updated my list. :)

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post3771
Bump
Have Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY and Batman Arkham City. Activates on Steam.
Post edited November 03, 2012 by Lokuas
*UPDATE*

The following are part of my GOG wishlist. Anyone willing/able to trade them for Steam games? Just PM me a Steam title you're interested in. (And yes, I still have Dead Island.)

Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Messiah
Fallout Tactics
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Thief Gold
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Post Mortem
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands

Previous trades: PandaLiang, Detlik
Post edited October 31, 2012 by ashwald
I have STEAM key for UFO: Afterlight & GAMERSGATE giftcard for UFO: Aftershock.

I am looking to swap both of these for GOG UFO: Aftershock.

I haven't been around for a while, but I am known here...
Hello all... Happy Halloween!

Current Haves:

- Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Origin Product Code)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Origin roduct Code)
- AI War complete (Mac version/GG)
- Settlers 7 Gold Edition (GG)
- Settlers 6 : Rise of an Empire (GG)

Want: (Interest)

- From GG : Disciples : Reincarnation
- From GOG : Spellforce 2 : Dragon Wars, Desperados II, Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 just too name a couple
- From Steam or wherever : Dawn of War 2 Complete (Let me know what you would want from GOG, steam for it)

As usual I will send first to those users older or with higher rep than myself. Thank you.

Completed Trades : Heretic777 (5 steam for 5 GG/Steam games), Shure (BF3 for multiple games), danteveli (1 for 1), Alfie3000 (10 for $10), and now lan (Very greatful, i always get a little OCD when i am missing a game from a series). Thank you all immensely..
Reposting and adding a new offer

4 offers to trade

Offer 1: A HiB 6 BTA key which contains Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown.
I am willing to trade it for Wizorb, since I already have the rest of the games from previous bundles.

Offer 2: A Civilization V steam gift, from a Russian XCOM:EU pre-order. Game may be region locked, but I'm not sure about it. Willing to trade it for ~$10 worth of gogs.

Offer 3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown retail code from a Game.co.uk Special Edition. 2 serials, one for the game, one for the Elite Soldier Pack. Looking for about $30-$40, either in gog games or paypal. May also accept some steam games, but not that many I'm looking for.

Offer 4: Trade completed with gameon
Post edited October 31, 2012 by JMich
JMich: Offer 4: A gift code from the (current) Interplay promo which contains the following:
Die by the Sword + Expansion
Castles + Castles 2
Stonekeep
Descent 3 + Expansion
Freespace + Expansion
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Conquest of the New World

Trading the code for Kingpin: Life of Crime, the only Interplay game I'm missing.
Why are you doing this to meeeeeee (check afew posts above) :P

If noone claims Giants/Stonekeep/Lionheart, is there anything on Steam you would consider in return for it/them?
JMich: Offer 4: A gift code from the (current) Interplay promo which contains the following:
Die by the Sword + Expansion
Castles + Castles 2
Stonekeep
Descent 3 + Expansion
Freespace + Expansion
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Conquest of the New World

Trading the code for Kingpin: Life of Crime, the only Interplay game I'm missing.
ashwald: Why are you doing this to meeeeeee (check afew posts above) :P

If noone claims Giants/Stonekeep/Lionheart, is there anything on Steam you would consider in return for it/them?
I would have done that deal with him there and then, without hesitation. What does he do? He goes offline.

I don't understand it.
For any gift code that contains, at least, following 3 games:

Fallout Tactics
Freespace 2

I will give you any 6$ GOG game (or two 3$games), that you choose.

Thank you!
Post edited October 31, 2012 by Madmate