It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

retro_gamer: No problem, I removed the bonuses. So being unemployed, having no money (I bought one HiB for 1.01$ for me so I could redeem the games on STEAM) and wanting not to be a pirate is making me innocent if I download games from torrents and so? WOW, was I stupid buying games for all those years. I could just download them and play for free. Oh stupid me.

This makes me thing I am free to download XCOM from torrents and enjoy it. Why do I bother to beg in the first place?
Dude, don't act like paying $0.01 for HIB bundles is any better than pirating. It isn't. In fact, if you redeem those games on Steam and then use them as leverage in trades it's even worse, as you're not only playing those games for free, but also selling them in exchange for other games/services.
adamzs: Dude, don't act like paying $0.01 for HIB bundles is any better than pirating. It isn't. In fact, if you redeem those games on Steam and then use them as leverage in trades it's even worse, as you're not only playing those games for free, but also selling them in exchange for other games/services.
Ok, ok, I get the point.
Post edited October 10, 2012 by ashwald
DProject: I'm sorry, but I hope no-one wants to trade with you. Buying the bundles for 1 US cent is exploiting the HiB crew's amazing, groundbreaking work and the game developers in order to satisfy your own greedy needs. If you can't pay even a dollar, leave the bundles alone in order to save their bandwidth.
Hesusio: I very much second this. Even Pirating the Humble Bundles is preferable to paying just one cent, as you're at least not costing them any bandwidth.
Not just this, but paying 1 cent supposedly costs them money as they still get charged by the transaction provider.
Post edited October 15, 2012 by VVhiteVVolf
VVhiteVVolf: Have:

Steam Keys:

F.E.A.R. with Extraction Point & Perseus Mandate
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Supreme Commander 2
King's Bounty: The Legend
Kung Fu Strike
Alien Breed 2

NEO Scavenger (Desura Key)

Want:

Offers
I can spend 4.25€ on Greenmangaming,is there anything you want?DLC (Heartfire for Skyrim,Things for Magicka or something else)?
I'm interested for FEAR 1
Post edited October 09, 2012 by Cavalieroscuro
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Post edited October 10, 2012 by ABH20
Looking for GOG and Steam offers. I can offer these Steam codes.

PlanetScape 2 CB code
Cortex Command
New Star Soccer 5
Company of Heroes
Magicka (GamersGate gift)
Renegade Ops (GamersGate gift)
Starvoid
SpaceChem
Frozen Synapse
Post edited October 09, 2012 by grynn
I'm confused, your have is the same as one of your wants.
Post edited October 09, 2012 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: I'm confused, your have is the same as one of your wants.
Could this be the first time somebody trades with themself in the classifieds thread?
Have:

-Real Warfare 2 : Northern Crusade (Gamersgate)(Base price 30 euros)
-Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key

Want:

9.99$ GOG game for both.
Post edited October 09, 2012 by Licurg
Asbeau: Could this be the first time somebody trades with themself in the classifieds thread?
He's probably PMing himself as we speak.
You all have gotta admit it, Kung Fu Strike Master Level DLC for Kung Fu Strike Master Level DLC is a damn nice trade!
(Edit: Both items pending.)
Post edited October 12, 2012 by Foxhack
Post edited October 15, 2012 by Barry_Woodward