It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just noticed that Dawn of War Platinum is on promo in Europe. Anyone could trade me it for some stuff I have like Tiny Bang Story, Company of Heros Tales of Valor, Torchlight, Disciples 2 and bunch of steam keys.
Done, thanks Ian
Post edited October 07, 2012 by Pheace
UPDATE ON MY OFFER: I have steam giftable Avernum: Escape from the Pit - looking for GK2 and 3 while they're on offer in exchange.

~Cym
Have:

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Pre-Order - Steam Tradeable

Want:

Offers - Steam Tradeable Games/ TF2 Keys

I am not interested in game keys (from indie bundles or otherwise)
Have: Money to buy you some games, especially out of region Steam games or GOG stuff on promo.

Want: Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime on Steam, preferably a tradeable copy. Yes, really. :P I just don't want to pay ten bucks for it.
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Post edited October 09, 2012 by ABH20
Post edited October 07, 2012 by Whitewraith
Thank you Pheace for the extremely generous trade +1 :)
I will trade King's Bounty: The Legend key ( Steam ) for Ultima™ 7 The Complete Edition on GOG.

Thank you for reading! :)
Post edited October 10, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
low rated
...Why do I even bother.
Post edited October 09, 2012 by retro_gamer
nevermind
Post edited October 08, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
retro_gamer: he will get few humble bundles (not redeemable on steam , I won't lie I bought them for 1 US cent each
I'm sorry, but I hope no-one wants to trade with you. Buying the bundles for 1 US cent is exploiting the HiB crew's amazing, groundbreaking work and the game developers in order to satisfy your own greedy needs. If you can't pay even a dollar, leave the bundles alone in order to save their bandwidth.

That said, I'm still looking for a trade for my Civilization V key. It activates on Steam. Previously I mentioned I'd like Sleeping Dogs for it, but I would also accept Waxworks + Silent Storm here on GOG (actually, I'd take those more gladly than Sleeping Dogs). So if someone wishes to trade, drop me a pm.
retro_gamer: he will get few humble bundles (not redeemable on steam , I won't lie I bought them for 1 US cent each
DProject: I'm sorry, but I hope no-one wants to trade with you. Buying the bundles for 1 US cent is exploiting the HiB crew's amazing, groundbreaking work and the game developers in order to satisfy your own greedy needs. If you can't pay even a dollar, leave the bundles alone in order to save their bandwidth.
I very much second this. Even Pirating the Humble Bundles is preferable to paying just one cent, as you're at least not costing them any bandwidth.
Post edited October 09, 2012 by Hesusio
DProject: I'm sorry, but I hope no-one wants to trade with you. Buying the bundles for 1 US cent is exploiting the HiB crew's amazing...
Hesusio: I very much second this. Even Pirating the Humble Bundles is preferable to paying just one cent, as you're at least not costing them any bandwidth.
OK. Next time I will just download them illegaly and enjoy being a pirate.
Post edited October 09, 2012 by retro_gamer