It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toolgawd: Sorry if this clogging up the thread, but do people actually trade for physical copies of games on here as well? Or is this just digital only?

Unfortunately I have a crap ton of older PC stuff that I want to get rid of for possibly digital stuff but also random physical stuff which I can't seem to find easily (or just want to trade for like Homeworld, etc.).

Thanks and sorry for the newbie alert, I've lurked on GOG forums for a long time but have decided to come out of my lurker cave to ask a few questions.
This is a digital only site, but some of us are okay with buying physical games... ;)
toolgawd: Sorry if this clogging up the thread, but do people actually trade for physical copies of games on here as well? Or is this just digital only?

Unfortunately I have a crap ton of older PC stuff that I want to get rid of for possibly digital stuff but also random physical stuff which I can't seem to find easily (or just want to trade for like Homeworld, etc.).

Thanks and sorry for the newbie alert, I've lurked on GOG forums for a long time but have decided to come out of my lurker cave to ask a few questions.
Foxhack: This is a digital only site, but some of us are okay with buying physical games... ;)
Right, I understood GOG was digital only, I just didn't know if any of the classified posters were ever interested in physical copies.

Guess I will have to make up a list of stuff I'm trying to get rid of, thanks for the reply!
Thanks again for the trade Heretic777
VVhiteVVolf: Thanks again for the trade Heretic777
Thanks for another good trade WhiteWolf. Until next time :)
-
Post edited October 01, 2012 by klaattu
[want]
[GOG]THIEF™ GOLD+THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE+THIEF™ 3: DEADLY SHADOWS
[have]
[steam gift]
Men of War: Vietnam
or
Deus Ex: Human Revolution™
or
2xAmnesia: The Dark Descent

+RoA1-2 as bonus:)
I found the activation code of these games in my emails .

Bejeweled 3
Bookworm Adventures
Bookworm Adventures Volume 2
Golden Trails 2 Collector's Edition
Peggle
Peggle Nights
Plants vs. Zombies

I already own them on other places , so i'm trading the codes .

You have to download the game installers from these websites :

PopCap : You can download, install, and register the game up to 5 times or on up to 5 different computers (all computers must be of the same platform and must be capable of connecting to the Internet to complete the online registration process ) .

Bejeweled 3
Bookworm Adventures
Bookworm Adventures Volume 2
Peggle
Peggle Nights
Plants vs. Zombies

Playrix :

Golden Trails 2 Collector's Edition

edit : I also have a Genuine Pip-Boy ( TF2 crap ) .
Post edited October 01, 2012 by ne_zavarj
thank you K_1269 for the very easy trade, a pleasure as always to trade with :) +1
Edit: offer ended! :)
Post edited October 01, 2012 by sndwv
sndwv: I have a spare gift code (from the Tex Kickstarter) for the complete set of Tex games. If anyone would be interested in trading it against GOG's Police Quest bundle, let me know (via PM)!

That's $35.96 worth of Tex for $9.99 of PQ (current prices).
The only TM game that i don't own is Under a Killing Moon .
Have (all with Steam keys):

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Torchlight
Psychonauts
Super Meat Boy
Braid
Limbo
Vessel
Wizorb
Lone Survivor
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery
DEFCON
Darwinia
Space Pirates and Zombies

Want:

X3: Terran Conflict (non Steam)

and/or

Assassin's Creed (Amazon or GOG)
Post edited October 02, 2012 by Alexrd
sndwv: Edit: offer ended! :)
It went through but I need a valid email for ya now.
sndwv: Edit: offer ended! :)
Awesome deal! Thank you very much! =)
Have steam keys for:
Cortex Command
New Star Soccer 5
Swords & Soldiers + Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC
Lunar Flight

Want:
Jet Set Radio
Offers
This is going to sound weird, but would anyone happen to have a Steam tradeable copy of Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime? I'm afraid Atari will just delist the game since they already removed the original Ghostbusters from the site, but I don't want to pay ten bucks for this. :p

I'll trade a GOG or something else on Steam for it.
Post edited October 01, 2012 by Foxhack