It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have gamersgate copy of Hearts of Iron III their Finest Hour up for trade.
grynn: I just wanna thank to carnival73 and Ian, you can trust them without any doubt (just like any other GOG'er). I offered them more than they wanted, but both kindly refused. Yes, that's something you can only see on GOG community. I also had a nice chat with both of them, you can't even do that all the time on Internet.

This is why I love this online community so much.
Ian: It's always a pleasure both to talk and trade with grynn :) it goes without saying you can trust him, and he is generous to a fault :D
Ditto for me too, Grynn has helped me out a couple of times now. =)
bskiesbtears: Didn't noticed the Term of Service. Thanks.
Trade removed!
Odd...normally there hasn't been much policing for trading keys - I think it's just the Humble and because it's still currently active.
Post edited September 30, 2012 by carnival73
Thank you Ian for trading me Broken Sword 3, it's been a pleasure as always :) and +1
Post edited October 05, 2012 by K_1269
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/classifieds/post3226

Updated my list yet again. LOL I should start calling this the Daily Theta...or Theta Weekly...OR a possible periodical...how about Theta's Period.

WAIT!!...Umm that doesn't sound right!!!
Have

Steam Tradeable Games

Counter Strike COMPLETE: Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Transformers™: War for Cybertron™

DOOM Pack Complete: DOOM 3, DOOM 3 Resurrection of Evil, DOOM II, Final DOOM, Master Levels for Doom II, Ultimate Doom (Traded)

LIMBO

EDGE

Steam Redeemable Keys

New Star Soccer 5
Crusader Kings II All DLCs

Want
Steam Games
Post edited September 30, 2012 by eny4lios
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Post edited October 04, 2012 by ABH20
*traded*
Post edited September 30, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Have: (all games are Steam Tradeable unless otherwised mentioned)

Alien Breed 2 -- Steam Key
Alien Breed 3 -- Steam Key
Brink: Complete
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- Steam Key
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror -- Steam Key
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon -- Steam Key
Homefront
New Star Soccer 5 -- Steam Key
Serious Sam Double D -- Steam Key
Who's That Flying?

Want:

Offers -- Game offers or TF2 Key offers
Post edited September 30, 2012 by jlg6184
HAVE: The Humble Music Bundle (below average)

WANT: ALIEN BREED 3 (STEAM key from the indie gala 9)
Okay! I just got a trade for the Soul Reaver games, so here's what I have now:

1x Warcraft III + Expansion CD key sets
2x Diablo II Lord of Destruction Expansion Pack CD keys

These activate on Battle.net and you can download the game for Windows or Mac.

I'll trade 1 Diablo II LOD for one of the games on promo.
I'll trade the remaining Warcraft III set for two $3.99 games from the Square Enix promo.

However, you should not buy me anything until we make sure that the keys can be registered. Once the games are in your account, you gift me the games.

PM me if you're interested!
Post edited September 30, 2012 by Foxhack
-
Post edited October 01, 2012 by klaattu
Have :

Gamersgate Gift :

Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods

Steam Code from Amazon:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Supreme Commander 2

Steam :

Rome Total War Gold

Want:

Offers
Post edited October 01, 2012 by VVhiteVVolf
Foxhack: Okay! I just got a trade for the Soul Reaver games, so here's what I have now:

1x Warcraft III + Expansion CD key sets
2x Diablo II Lord of Destruction Expansion Pack CD keys

These activate on Battle.net and you can download the game for Windows or Mac.

I'll trade 1 Diablo II LOD for one of the games on promo.
I'll trade the remaining Warcraft III set for two $3.99 games from the Square Enix promo.

However, you should not buy me anything until we make sure that the keys can be registered. Once the games are in your account, you gift me the games.

PM me if you're interested!
PM'd. Send me a PM if you still have the WC3 set.
If anyone's interested, I'm looking for a quick trade:

Natural Selection 2 Standard (Steam tradeable) for either Worms Revolution (with Worms Armageddon pre-order bonus) or Castle Crashers.

Or as a last option, I'd gladly accept Carmageddon, LoK: Defiance, and LoK: Soul Reaver 2 (all three together, but only while the latter two are still on sale).
Post edited September 30, 2012 by johnki
Sorry if this clogging up the thread, but do people actually trade for physical copies of games on here as well? Or is this just digital only?

Unfortunately I have a crap ton of older PC stuff that I want to get rid of for possibly digital stuff but also random physical stuff which I can't seem to find easily (or just want to trade for like Homeworld, etc.).

Thanks and sorry for the newbie alert, I've lurked on GOG forums for a long time but have decided to come out of my lurker cave to ask a few questions.