It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have:

Just Cause 2 steam key
Saint's Row 2 steam key

Want:

Dawnguard
johnki: I have a BTA Humble Bundle 6 that I'm looking to trade the Steam keys (only the Steam keys) for:

- Bundle In a Box Adventure Bundle (I really don't care if the keys are used on it...just want the downloads)
- Offers. Not really sure what else I want.
Thanks Jhonki for the quick and easy trade. :)

Still looking to trade for Neighbors From Hell 2, tho. >.>
Hi, I have Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet that I am not sure I'll play.

Anyone interested in gifting me the latest Prince of Persial on GOG.com in exchange of that game ?
sebarnolds: Hi, I have Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet that I am not sure I'll play.

Anyone interested in gifting me the latest Prince of Persial on GOG.com in exchange of that game ?
Man, I am so glad I managed to get the PoP Complete pack for under twenty back during the Summer Sale - Even ol' GOGy boy is asking too much cheese for the PoPs.
sebarnolds: Hi, I have Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet that I am not sure I'll play.

carnival73: Man, I am so glad I managed to get the PoP Complete pack for under twenty back during the Summer Sale - Even ol' GOGy boy is asking too much cheese for the PoPs.
Well I already have all of them on DVD. It's just that GOGs extras are interesting, especially on this one.
Have :

Natural Selection 2 Steam Gift

Want :

JVC#2010 COMPLETE payware Bundle
http://jvctreez.net/store/product-info.php?Downloadable_products-pid178.html

or a $19 gift certificate
http://jvctreez.net/store/gift-certificate.php
[Have]
Neighbors From Hell 2 (GamersGate)

[Want]

To The Moon
Neverwinter Nights
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Gazoinks
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Post edited September 21, 2012 by ABH20
[Have]
Velvet Assassin (Steam)

[Want]
Would love To The Moon since it is on sale, let me know the game looks amazing.
Post edited September 19, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
Edit: Offer removed, I got the bundle myself. Sorry!
Post edited September 20, 2012 by Foxhack
edited
Post edited October 04, 2012 by PandaLiang
--- GONE ---
Post edited September 22, 2012 by jlg6184
HAVE:

Europa Universalis III Complete on Steam

WANT:

a 6 dollar value GOG Game, or a game(s) from the upcoming weekend promo
[H] Fallout 3 GOTY + Nexuiz (stam gifts) [W] 2 x Jet Set Radio
Want

Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf
Added Chronicles of Riddick (on sale)

Have
Gamersgate

A.I.M 2, Men of War, Men of War Red tide, Space Rangers, Black market, Star wolves, Zombie shooter and Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands Digital Collector edition i would trade all these games for 1!
Post edited September 21, 2012 by Whitewraith