It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: okies thanks for looking :)
johnki: Lol. No problem.
I was actually concerned, but u seem ok :)

I also have : kane and lynch on steam, or supreme commander 2 on steam if either of them tickle your fancy :) ?
Ian: I was actually concerned, but u seem ok :)

I also have : kane and lynch on steam, or supreme commander 2 on steam if either of them tickle your fancy :) ?
Heh, no, I'm fine.

And I thought about it, and I already have Kane and Lynch from when it came out, and I didn't connect with the first Supreme Commander, so I don't think so.
Have (on Steam):
Shadowgrounds Survivor (code)
The Ship (gift)
2x Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 guest pass (gift)
2x Shattered Worlds guest pass (gift)
-75% off Trine 2 (coupon)
-75% off Trine 2 CE (coupon)

Want:
Maybe Dwarfs?! from the current BeMine4.
Nothing specific, nothing fancy. Make me an offer ;-)
HAVE
Steam Keys:

Bioshock
Bioshock 2

Want:
Steam:
Deponia (For both)
Call of Duty 2 (For both)
Call of Duty World at War (For both)
Rayman origins (For both)
Kane and lynch dead men (for one)
Kotor 2 (for one)

or make me an offer
[Have]
Splinter Cell: Conviction (Steam gift): current value = 15$
Renegade Ops (Steam gift): current value = 13$

[Want]
Deathspank: current value = 10$
Post edited September 04, 2012 by sebarnolds
[Have]
Natural Selection 2 (When I get the copy they are giving me) (PM me for info don't quote)
Also have a few Dollars (Can buy something on GoG or Steam)

[Want]
~Steam~
GTA 3 and San Andreas (or the GTA Complete at the right price)
They Bleed Pixels
Offers

~GoG~
The Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Offers
Post edited September 13, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
Thanks to Cassidy for trading AC with me. An easy and uncomplicated trade! +1
Post edited September 12, 2012 by K_1269
K_1269: [Have]

Steam gifts:
Amanita Collection (Includes: Botanicula, Machinarium, Machinarium Soundtrack, Samorost2)
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition (Includes: Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Ancestors Character Pack, Assassin's Creed® Revelations, Assassin's Creed® Revelations - Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack, Assassin's Creed® Revelations - The Lost Archive)
Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
Evochron Mercenary
Galactic Civiliyations II: Ultimate Edition
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition
Space Pirates and Zombies(SPAZ)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ Deluxe Edition + Insurgency Pack
Tropico 4 Bundle (Includes: Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition, Tropico 4: Plantador DLC, Tropico 4: Junta Military DLC, Tropico 4: Quick-dry Cement DLC, Tropico 4: Modern Times) + Tropico 4 - Prima Official Strategy Guide

[Want]

Book of UnwrittenTales (GOG)
Space Quest 1+2+3 (GOG)
Space Quest 4+5+6 (GOG)
Space Rangers (GOG)
Star Wolves (GOG)
Theme Hospital (GOG)

Endless Space (Gamersgate, Steam)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard (Steam)
I have space rangers and star wolves for trade but they are Gamersgate copies..
Whitewraith: I have space rangers and star wolves for trade but they are Gamersgate copies..
Thanks for the offer, but I'm trying to aquire them on GOG.
If you have any other questions or want to trade something specific feel free to contact me via PM through.
Whitewraith: I have space rangers and star wolves for trade but they are Gamersgate copies..
K_1269: Thanks for the offer, but I'm trying to aquire them on GOG.
If you have any other questions or want to trade something specific feel free to contact me via PM through.
No problem thanks for the consideration.
Have:

RIFT download + 30 Days free (do note that after the 30 days, you'll need to purchase a sub to keep playing)

Want:

Offers
johnki: Have:

- A few Humble Bundle Steam keys (looks like 2 keys for HIB2, one for 3, one for 4, the keys from the first Android Bundle, one for Super Meat Boy, Braid, and Lone Survivor, and one for SpaceChem )
- Pretty much every Humble Bundle as Desura keys

Want:

- Offers. Not really sure what people are willing to offer for them. Preferably around $6 or $7 worth at the very least.
These all still stand and on top of that I now have:

- Natural Selection 2

...and am taking offers for it too. I'd prefer a $15 value for Natural Selection 2 at the minimum. Actually, Inquisitor or Inquisitor + Startopia would be awesome. :P
Have:
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Expansion Set CD key x2

Want:
Gifted Indie Royale Getaway Bundle. Minimum price is okay, but if you want to give me the $8 version so I get the bonus album, that's cool too. But not necessary.

Notes: This key requires you to have a Battle.net account for registration. Once you enter the key the game will be added to your account and you'll be able to download it. I've traded these keys with other GOG users, from all over the world, and nobody's had any issues other than the odd key that's been registered.

Keep in mind that there's a small chance someone's already registered this key - so if the key I give you has already been registered, then you don't have to give me anything.

If you're interested, send me a PM. :)
Post edited September 05, 2012 by Foxhack
HAVE:

Europa Universalis III Complete on Steam

WANT:

a 6 dollar value GOG Game, or a game(s) from the upcoming weekend promo
grynn: Still looking for CS:GO, PM me if you wanna trade it.