It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Uhm, interesting, a trade thread ^^

Let's see... I have a Orange Box (Which is currently valued in 13.99€, 18.5457$). You know: Half-Life 2, Ep1, Ep2, Portal and Team Fortress 2 (It counts as a non free to play copy, meaning you can have hats drop, trade, blah blah).

I'm willing to trade it for a Syndicate (5.99$) copy, a Blood (5.99$) copy and any other 5.99$ game from my wishlist (5.99 * 3 = 17.97) or Syndicate and Sniper Elite (5.99 + 9.99).
I also have two copies of The Ship, and I'm willing to trade them too for a game pack of similar value.

That's my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Neuromante/
And, for some reason, the Steam inventory can't be linked, so there's some kind of proof: http://yfrog.com/ke4axzp

I'm not really sure if there's any way to make sure the trade is fairly completed, so if you are interested just add me to friends in steam and I'll give the game when the email with the gifted games arrives.

I think that is all. (Well, if you are interested in trade some items for Team Fortress 2, we can talk, but I don't have anything interesting for trade right now, just weapons)
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Neurus_Ex
Posting my offer again since I still have the code

Trading a GOG code of Guilty Gear X2 reload for a code of Star Control 1+2 or Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 both of which are 2.99 right now, let me know if anyone's interested
Looking to trade Humble Mojam, Android #1 (without Steam-key), Indie Gala 2 Carebearer+ (Carebearer Games+Big Saver music), Painkiller Redemption on Steam for Atari games currently on sale. :)
Have: Darksiders (Steam Key)

Want: Paypal $4

I have very good trading rep on GOG and Steam. You're dealing with an honest trader.
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Heretic777
Have:

2x Starcraft + Brood War keys
1x Half-Life GOTY key (adds all original Half-Life series games + Counterstrike and Day of Defeat)
1x Counter-Strike key (dunno what it contains... sources say Counter-Strike, Condition Zero)
Golden Axe 1+2 (Genesis Classics, tradeable)

Want: Some stuff that's currently on sale here at GOG. ;) PM me if interested.

-----

On an aside, a friend of mine is looking for Machinarium on Steam. If anyone has a tradeable copy, please contact me.
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Foxhack
Want: Dungeon Defenders, doesn't matter which platform. Will gift 7500 Blue Coins or equivalent on Gamersgate.
lowyhong: Want: Dungeon Defenders, doesn't matter which platform. Will gift 7500 Blue Coins or equivalent on Gamersgate.
How much is 7500BC?
lowyhong: Want: Dungeon Defenders, doesn't matter which platform. Will gift 7500 Blue Coins or equivalent on Gamersgate.
nagytow: How much is 7500BC?
1600BC = £1.00
Rodzaju: 1600BC = £1.00
1000 BC = $1 USD
Yup 7500BC = USD7.50 = GBP4.70
Rodzaju: 1600BC = £1.00
Foxhack: 1000 BC = $1 USD
True as well, but as Nagytow is UK based, I thought he would prefer the sterling version.

;-}
lowyhong: Yup 7500BC = USD7.50 = GBP4.70
Catch me on Steam, we'll talk. http://steamcommunity.com/id/explosivecat/

Rodzaju: True as well, but as Nagytow is UK based, I thought he would prefer the sterling version.

;-}
Nope, I pay in dollars, it's cheaper this way ;)
Invite sented. Catch you on Steam bro.
[H]
Dota 2
Bastion

[W]
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Gold Edition (from GG)
or offers
spinefarm: [H]
Dota 2
Bastion

[W]
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Gold Edition (from GG)
or offers
Bastion should be amazing, if you do not manage to trade it - I suggest you try it. One of my wishlisted games (and probably again a game my PC is too weak for).