It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: This one is the best imho :)
lol yeah
Can anyone help me get Dragon Age: Origins from GamersGate? It's not available for my country.

I offer Darksiders on GamersGate plus something else you might want from GG, GOG or Steam to cover the other $4 (I can paypal, but then there may be fees).
Drakhyrr: Can anyone help me get Dragon Age: Origins from GamersGate? It's not available for my country.

I offer Darksiders on GamersGate plus something else you might want from GG, GOG or Steam to cover the other $4 (I can paypal, but then there may be fees).
I'd love to help, but I already own Darksiders. :/
I have Napoleon Total War on Steam that I want to trade for Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Gold Edition (On sale @ GamersGate)

Napoleon is not exactly my type of game...
Drakhyrr: Can anyone help me get Dragon Age: Origins from GamersGate? It's not available for my country.

nmillar: I'd love to help, but I already own Darksiders. :/
I also have tradeable Burnout Paradise and Grid on Steam. I intended to play them myself, but I think I'd trade them for DA.

If you can wait a couple of weeks, Amazon will sell DA:O and DA2 for $10 - according to their rep at CheapAssGamer. Source here.
Foxhack: If you can wait a couple of weeks, Amazon will sell DA:O and DA2 for $10 - according to their rep at CheapAssGamer. Source here.
But I don't think I can buy it at amazon either... Can I?
Foxhack: If you can wait a couple of weeks, Amazon will sell DA:O and DA2 for $10 - according to their rep at CheapAssGamer. Source here.
Drakhyrr: But I don't think I can buy it at amazon either... Can I?
A lot of people seem to have good luck with the whole use a fake address thing.

Or you know, you could ask someone to buy it for you. Someone who has no interest in the game whatsoever. :P
Drakhyrr: But I don't think I can buy it at amazon either... Can I?
No problem with amazon. Just use a fake US adress. They seem to not have problem with diff.credit cards
Foxhack: A lot of people seem to have good luck with the whole use a fake address thing.

Or you know, you could ask someone to buy it for you. Someone who has no interest in the game whatsoever. :P
I prefer to play by the rules when it comes to digital distribution. If I have to ask for someone then, I'll be on the same boat I am now. The only service that sells me DA:O Ultimate is Origin itself, but at a higher price and their sales are too weak.
Post edited March 22, 2012 by Drakhyrr
I'm still trading my Napoleon Total War (no fans of the game here?) for Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® II Gold Edition (50% off on GamersGate)

I hope someone makes this deal with me I really want to play the Warhammer Series
spinefarm: I hope someone makes this deal with me I really want to play the Warhammer Series
Me too! It is amazing!
And by the way OnLive is now selling Warhammer Chaos Rising full play pass for around 5 USD... I think.
Post edited March 22, 2012 by ZPavelZ
spinefarm: I hope someone makes this deal with me I really want to play the Warhammer Series
ZPavelZ: Me too! It is amazing!
And by the way OnLive is now selling Warhammer Chaos Rising full play pass for around 5 USD... I think.
I will pay for OnLive when they start selling their console in here :D
spinefarm: I will pay for OnLive when they start selling their console in here :D
I think their idea is not a bad one, but I am too far away to actually enjoy the games. The lags and video quality are quite awful here - still tolerable to demo a game to understand what it is about, but still way too bad to actually enjoy it on the long run.
spinefarm: I will pay for OnLive when they start selling their console in here :D
ZPavelZ: I think their idea is not a bad one, but I am too far away to actually enjoy the games. The lags and video quality are quite awful here - still tolerable to demo a game to understand what it is about, but still way too bad to actually enjoy it on the long run.
No lag for me... but I do preffer their console...