It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zurvan7: haha what do you mean? you mean that I did refer to both classifieds thread? (we do have a choice)
Also it's not really my thread but GOG's thread ;) some members did help with the rules as well.

Also @OP will this thread get locked or not because you mentioned it yet nothing has happened??
No, I was actually jokingly referring to real.geizterfahr post where he used WTF as hyperlinks for the three trading threads. I agree that the thread you made is for everyone and rules are open for adjustment / refinement from the other community members. :)
Post edited June 16, 2014 by stg83
Zurvan7: haha what do you mean? you mean that I did refer to both classifieds thread? (we do have a choice)
Also it's not really my thread but GOG's thread ;) some members did help with the rules as well.

Also @OP will this thread get locked or not because you mentioned it yet nothing has happened??
stg83: No, I was actually jokingly referring to real.geizterfahr post where he used WTF as hyperlinks for the three trading threads. I agree that the thread you made is for everyone and rules are open for adjustment / refinement from the other community members. :)
oohh hahaha you snipped a bit too much xD You are too observant my good man :p
stg83:
Heeey, stg83, you're back in the positives! Congratulations! :D

and back on topic, I'm looking for Toki Tori and Overcast: Walden and the Werewolf, and possibly Crazy Belts from the new Indie Gala Bundle.

My Trading List
genkicolleen: Heeey, stg83, you're back in the positives! Congratulations! :D
Yep thanks, I have managed to finally reach a big whopping positive 1 rep. :)
Link to my offer

You know, Eschalon Book 3 is on sale today. Anyways, PM me any and all offers!
Post edited June 16, 2014 by DeathArcanum
Never mind.
Post edited June 16, 2014 by adambiser
*snip*
Post edited June 17, 2014 by carnival73
Would like
Leisure Suit Larry (GOG)
Battle Isle Platinum (GOG)
Papers Please
Or something else from the [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Stooner]wishlist[/url].

Have
Shattered Haven (GOG)
Little Big Adventure 2
Hammerwatch (Humble Store)
And a couple of bundle keys.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Stooner
I realllly want to play Journey to the Center of the Earth (which is on special right this moment), so a bump for My Trading List just in case! ^__^
Update!
Updated my list
I have a key for Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics. Would like to trade for Witcher 3 Preorder but don't know if it is still usable.
BenKii: I have a key for Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics. Would like to trade for Witcher 3 Preorder but don't know if it is still usable.
It's probably not. Check your code out here: https://secure.gog.com/redeem
BenKii: I have a key for Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics. Would like to trade for Witcher 3 Preorder but don't know if it is still usable.
That's a loooong shot, mate ;-)
Hi,
If you want trade New stars soccer 5 from The Beautiful Game Bundle of Bundlestars
Look my list, please.