It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm thinking about writing a PM to the forum staff and ask them to close this thread .
ne_zavarj: I'm thinking about writing a PM to the forum staff and ask them to close this thread .
It definitely needs to be reworked so that newcomers don't become sucker bait for scammers.
ne_zavarj: I'm thinking about writing a PM to the forum staff and ask them to close this thread .
theslitherydeee: It definitely needs to be reworked so that newcomers don't become sucker bait for scammers.
I don't think throwing the baby out with the bathwater - i.e. closing the thread - is a reasonable solution; where would it end with that approach? Closing the take-one-give-one threads, the giveaways, the gifting threads as well? All of those are also susceptible to scammers, albeit scams of different types. But sure, if the need for taking precautions when trading etc. can be made more clear in this thread, then I'm all for it.
Post edited June 01, 2014 by chean
Mr.Wankalot could have his/her own Drama Serials. He/She could be the producer, director, star, lead character, hero, villain and heroine. Pity no one would watch it due to it's cheap quality.
Demzon: Mr.Wankalot could have his/her own Drama Serials. He/She could be the producer, director, star, lead character, hero, villain and heroine. Pity no one would watch it due to it's cheap quality.
Well, he'd probably get around that problem by playing the part of the audience too.
— x —
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Azrael360
Steam profile of that Giorgio asshole : here. I think its his real one.
Want:
Metro Last Light (Steam) - on sale for another 30 hours

Have:
Some GOGs
WANT:
------------------------------------
Nekro (from Groupees)
Alien Rage (from bundle stars)
Sim City 4 (GOG)
Mayhem Intergalactic (from blink bundle)
A New Reckoning (from indie gala)
Exceed 3rd
Hexcells
Dont Starve Reign Of Giants DLC (steam)
Teleglitch Guns And Tunes DLC
...or just show me your list

HAVE: (bold are newly added)
GOG: (only for other GOG games, please)
Arcanum: Of Steamworks And Magick Obscura

STEAM:
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Aerena - Clash of Champions
Air control
Alien Spidy + DLC
ARMA gold
Axis Game Factory
BeatBlasters III
Bridge Constructor
Broken Sword 2
Dead Island Epidemic
Death To Spies Gold
Disciples III: Resurrection
Dollar Dash + DLC
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Eleusis
Etherlords I & II
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Frozen Hearth
Frozen Synapse
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Grimm (Complete Serie)
Gun Monkeys
Hack Slash Loot
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Inescapable
Interstellar Marines
Ittle Dew
The Journey Down: Chapter One
Knights Of Pen & Paper +1
Krater
Litil Divil
Little Inferno
Mutant Storm Reloaded
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Postal
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Rune Classic
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
Sideway New York
Sine Mora
Soulbringer
Space Pirates and Zombies
Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition
Syberia 2
Symphony
UFO Afterlight
Vox
Where Angels Cry

DESURA:
Eschalon 3 + Eterium + 3 Stars Of Destiny + Fractured Soul + Motte Island
6180 the moon - Deluxe
Airship Dragoon
Another Perspective
Arson & Plunder
Astro Emporia
Attractio
BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century
Combat Cats
Crystal Towers 2
Dreaming Sarah
Drive To Hell
The Grave Digger
Heroes Of A Broken Land
Hippocampal
Loot Hero
Luminosity
Magic Meisters
Noir Syndrome
ONE DAY for Ched
Orborun
Project Apt
Raiden Legacy The Return
Road so Far
Song Of The Myrne: What Lies Beneath
Space Slice
Steam and Metal
Steamalot: Epoch's Journey
Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun
Telepath RPG: Servants Of God
Towers Of Altrac
Will Fight For Food
Whitewash
Yelaxot

GREAT TRADERS (Thanks!):
Crsldmc, blakstar, Madmate, d456, jamiecol90, m0gb0y74, deadfolk, Robette, PandaLiang (2x), kalmis666, Leroux, pursang007, Braussie, alexkoti (5x), theslitherydeee, amagarr, hellmonster67, Impaler26 (3x), oasis789, chean, cmdr_flashheart, Aveweto, gbaz69, coughning, hitclub, carnival73, Accatone, Darilon, Christoph89, Garrett24601
Post edited June 03, 2014 by roelibex
Venhiem: Steam profile of that Giorgio asshole : here. I think its his real one.
Vanhiem, not doubting you or anything, but how do you know this? I'm just curious.
GOG should really do something to avoid those duplicate fake accounts.. :\
Venhiem: Steam profile of that Giorgio asshole : here. I think its his real one.
Not doubting you, just want to let you know that none of my games are in his library.
darthvader39560: Vanhiem, not doubting you or anything, but how do you know this? I'm just curious.
I opened his account. But it seems I'm wrong, as Darilon says, maybe its his friends account.
darthvader39560: Vanhiem, not doubting you or anything, but how do you know this? I'm just curious.
Venhiem: I opened his account. But it seems I'm wrong, as Darilon says, maybe its his friends account.
Oh right. When I tried to open his account it kept telling me that it was a bad login.
darthvader39560: Oh right. When I tried to open his account it kept telling me that it was a bad login.
I didn't change anything, someone else must have changed the pass or email. Maybe I can change it back since I'm still in (from ie)? I'll try.
Post edited June 01, 2014 by Venhiem