It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not Updated but still accurate
Now that the dust has cleared, let me bump my list.
Reposting...

[W]
Eschalon: Book III - From Indie Royale's The Turing Bundle
3 Stars of Destiny - From Indie Royale's The Turing Bundle

[H]
This
Or point me to your "wanted" list and we'll try to work something out.

Thanks.
high rated
Sachys:
teshra: Ah King of Leeches has spoken. Hello there.

Hey, before I forget, since you're on the forums ALL the time, and posting in as many threads as possible ALL the time, I'm not quite so sure how you missed this thread. If you don't mind, when you get a chance tonight while you're on the forums for the next 8-10 or so hours, can you add your comment to that thread too? Great, thanks.

Maybe by doing that, you may actually get an inkling to possibly consider playing one of the dozens (hundreds?) of games you've received thru this website for free since you discovered how generous and trusting people here are.
Teshra...

While I sometimes agree with what you post, why not actually spend some time doing something useful for a change rather than publicly calling people out that you don't like. Maybe write a manifesto like MAHAYO that makes a real difference in the amount of games scammers and leechers can snag off this forum, or like Sachys, create a hang out for off topic convos or like Sachys, organize a GA thread that is managed by trusted members to donate keys to? Instead of simply criticizing, do something constructive. This is ALL I'm sayin'... (oh and thank you for not writing a freaking wall of text..."tl:dr/I AM NOT A LEECH" should be your forum title ;-p)
giorgio_manduta:
Get lost and die, maricón. Stop been a pain for everybody here who just want to be at peace. I hope you disappear forever. You're just a coward disease behind a keyboard and nothing else. In real life, I bet you're nothing with no friends. Just a "Mr. Nobody" who think he's smart, and probably the laugh of many. Just die, to never come back.

There, I said it... and I'm not proud. But I hate the opportunist cowards! (>_<)
Hey I am looking for the $12 tier of the Humble Weekly Sale but I don't get paid in time to purchase it myself. So I am asking in here to see if anyone would be willing to gift it to me. I am making a game with my friend and all of it would come in handy.

If you want I can pay you back after I get paid or I can give you the Season Pass for the Last of Us, I have a code for it that works in USA, Mexico, and Canada.
Azrael360: There, I said it... and I'm not proud. But I hate the opportunist cowards! (>_<)
It's not even opportunistic, he loves to fuck with people and receive attention. Even if its negative attention. Some people think its good to bait him later but I think its worthless. He thrives on attention and people snapping at him. I think the minute he is identified and word is given to the community he should be ignored.
Azrael360: There, I said it... and I'm not proud. But I hate the opportunist cowards! (>_<)
theslitherydeee: It's not even opportunistic, he loves to fuck with people and receive attention. Even if its negative attention. Some people think its good to bait him later but I think its worthless. He thrives on attention and people snapping at him. I think the minute he is identified and word is given to the community he should be ignored.
And the phrase "You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny" spring to mind with this cretin ;-p Seriously people need to get lives when the best jollies they get are scamming a few people out of games. It's ultimately just sad that this is their greatest joy in life....
Momo1991: It's ultimately just sad that this is their greatest joy in life....
It's not the act itself. Its the sensation of power. The belief that they can take what they want without reprisals or consequences. When people make ineffectual insults it only makes it better. It proves in their minds how great they are. Their the big person finally, with all the little people around them unable to do anything to stop them. Most likely they are a past or current victim of abuse or neglect and they find it cathartic to do this, they are finally getting back at everyone, with all the nasty comments afterwards justifying their position and making us the "bad guys". Or something else horribly cliché and annoying.
Momo1991: It's ultimately just sad that this is their greatest joy in life....
theslitherydeee: they are finally getting back at everyone, with all the nasty comments afterwards justifying their position and making us the "bad guys".
Yes, but it never really satisfies, does it? We're wired to need real human connection - this is just a perversion of that - thus my comment about "You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny". It's about being the outsider forever and never getting that it isn't about your looks or what people did to you in the past - it's all in how you decide to view and live your own life... but yeah, that probably flew right over most people's heads including this guy too ;-p
Interested in thecurrent IndieRoyale, name your picks.

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Long shot but I'm interested in Bad Mojo (GOG)

This is what I have, not much but hopefully someone missed it, feel free to make offers.

Origin:

- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Dead Space 3
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising

Steam:

- ArmA 2
- ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising
- UFO: Afterlight
- Alpha Prime
- Fish Fillets 2 (Up for grab at Take-One-Give-One giveaway thread)
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Others:

- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I've traded with lots of users in here, but I'm re-joining the trading scene so I don't remember all of them.

Recently traded with: carnival73; NoNewTaleToTell; Impaler26; genkicolleen.

Thanks for reading.
Wow, this thread caught fire during the night (Euro time), didn't it. Aaaaanyway...

Updated my trading list again.
Bump:

WANT (GOG):

Sid Meier's Covert Action

HAVE (GOG):

Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy
Arcanum: Of Steamworks &amp; Magick Obscura
Atlantis: The Lost Tales
Corsairs Gold
Dracula 4 + 5
Driftmoon
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Hammerwatch
Inquisitor
PID
Sam &amp; Max Save The World
SiN Gold

And a bunch of Steam and Desura keys on my trade list.

** Thanks for the smooth trades, benderz and 23rd! **
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Impaler26
Funny how most of these scammers/assholes were the same people who always hanged around the ninja thread replying to every stuff. 2/3rd of those people aren't even posting anything anymore lol. Yet we provided the same people with free stuff and they traded it. So glad ninja thread got closed. Now that most of trolls are gone, we still need to watch out for butt holes once a while :(
Have:
TF2 Items
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Irakly/inventory/

Want:
GOG -
Darklands
Warlord battlecry 3