It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
giorgio_manduta: What do you mean group?
Sachys: what... you think you're the only cunt here?!
innerring: Re scams several days ago your rep was like -90, now it's -45 how's that possible?
Sachys: actually his rep was at that before the closure os ninja thread, SINCE the closure, many of the stupidly erepped posts in THAT thread have become otherwise, and also mate... stop being a git to him. You sound like a certain tiger around these parts... and that aint good!
Maybe thats my main account :)
Post edited May 31, 2014 by giorgio_manduta
Sachys: what... you think you're the only cunt here?!

actually his rep was at that before the closure os ninja thread, SINCE the closure, many of the stupidly erepped posts in THAT thread have become otherwise, and also mate... stop being a git to him. You sound like a certain tiger around these parts... and that aint good!
giorgio_manduta: Maybe thats my main account :)
nah... doesnt smell of knock off perfume.
stg83:
This may be my favorite post from you. Nicely said. You deserve a +1 for that.

1. Very accurate.
2. Unintentionally ironic and humorous.
3. Some of us have learned to profile all kinds of behavior, not just from those who scam in the classifieds.
4. And be careful what you wish for, per your last sentence. Might be finding out more than just the wakalo's of the GOG community and I'm not sure everyone will be happy to see that come to fruition even if it will greatly help clean up this community.
giorgio_manduta: Maybe thats my main account :)
Really, the guy who makes a bunch of new accounts every month is going to have a main account here. I think you need to try harder then that, but I guess its not surprising coming from a person like you whose only mission in life is to scam people through new accounts. Unlike you a lot of nice people know me and I have real good friends here which most probably you'll never gain anywhere be it the virtual or the real world.
low rated
Hahahaha Wakalos. I absolutely love where this is going. Kinda like "Where's Wally?" GoG Edition. Good luck finding them all. I'm sure there are already a bunch of wannabes roaming around. There is only one true wakalo though :)
so now we have the village troll and wankalot in this thread - joy!
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: so now we have the village troll and wankalot in this thread - joy!
He's a rusty venture.
stg83:
teshra: This may be my favorite post from you. Nicely said. You deserve a +1 for that.

1. Very accurate.
2. Unintentionally ironic and humorous.
3. Some of us have learned to profile all kinds of behavior, not just from those who scam in the classifieds.
4. And be careful what you wish for, per your last sentence. Might be finding out more than just the wakalo's of the GOG community and I'm not sure everyone will be happy to see that come to fruition even if it will greatly help clean up this community.
This
low rated
Sachys:
Ah King of Leeches has spoken. Hello there.

Hey, before I forget, since you're on the forums ALL the time, and posting in as many threads as possible ALL the time, I'm not quite so sure how you missed this thread. If you don't mind, when you get a chance tonight while you're on the forums for the next 8-10 or so hours, can you add your comment to that thread too? Great, thanks.

Maybe by doing that, you may actually get an inkling to possibly consider playing one of the dozens (hundreds?) of games you've received thru this website for free since you discovered how generous and trusting people here are.
We should create a sticky for the threads page, with links to the different threads about scammers for new users. Because he isn't clever at all, he just finds new users who haven't been told yet.
Sachys:
teshra: Ah King of Leeches has spoken. Hello there.

Hey, before I forget, since you're on the forums ALL the time, and posting in as many threads as possible ALL the time, I'm not quite so sure how you missed this thread. If you don't mind, when you get a chance tonight while you're on the forums for the next 8-10 or so hours, can you add your comment to that thread too? Great, thanks.

Maybe by doing that, you may actually get an inkling to possibly consider playing one of the dozens (hundreds?) of games you've received thru this website for free since you discovered how generous and trusting people here are.
how about you actually bother to post here once in a blue moon, stop being entirely negative about everyone and everything and actually add some facts to your posts?
or is that what you get off on? - i think it is.

goodnight wakalo!
low rated
Sachys:
I actually play games when I have absolute free time unlike so many others here, like yourself for example.

What does it matter I post once in a blue moon - are not my observations and postings just as legit as someone who posts ad infinitum every waking moment, like yourself for example. I have no desire to post on this or any forum every single chance I get.

Would you prefer I fling feces, yell sausage, call people cunts, and threaten bodily harm to people I don't like, like yourself for example. Would that indoctrinate me into the high rep leeching community here?

No thank you. I'm perfectly fine being who I am and posting when I feel like. I apologize to you for not suiting your standards. But tell you what, let me catch up to you in the amount of freebies I've received from GOG members and then maybe I'll see the value of posting all the time and making sure I hang close to those who do all the gifting on GOG so people like you can benefit from it.

Take care dude.
teshra: Would you prefer I fling feces, yell sausage, call people cunts, and threaten bodily harm to people I don't like, like yourself for example.
instead of being a cunt all the time? YES!

As to the rest of it - keep your loony ideas and idiotology doctrine to yourself wakalo and bum off for good.
Thats all you will be getting until you stop being a tosser to people - AND actually bloody bother to provide some proof to your accusations you lowdown numpty brained fuckwit! now... in case I have not made it clear enough: GO AWAY NUMPTY!
low rated
teshra: Would you prefer I fling feces, yell sausage, call people cunts, and threaten bodily harm to people I don't like, like yourself for example.
Sachys: instead of being a cunt all the time? YES!

As to the rest of it - keep your loony ideas and idiotology doctrine to yourself wakalo and bum off for good.
Thats all you will be getting until you stop being a tosser to people - AND actually bloody bother to provide some proof to your accusations you lowdown numpty brained fuckwit! now... in case I have not made it clear enough: GO AWAY NUMPTY!
Ah thanks for making my point for me from my last post - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post14490.

Nicely done. Very nicely done. Me thinks 3rd grade comparisons was aiming a bit too high.

Oh, and should I feel special that you think I'm wakalo too now? Dude, you're too smart for your own good. With that incredible vocabulary, brilliant deductive reasoning, and just the right dash of profanity laced tirades.
Uh... don't mind me, I am just going to leave this here.

Updated

*runs away*