It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym: i hope you get help one day. you are clearly a troubled individual with delusions of grandeur. One day you'll get into more serious trouble if you continue on this path. seek help. it's for your own good. i'm not mad at you, i pity you. i should be mad, but i can't.
This, pretty much. :P

Also, updated my trade list with a new rule:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11106
Post edited May 31, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
mrmarioanonym: i hope you get help one day. you are clearly a troubled individual with delusions of grandeur. One day you'll get into more serious trouble if you continue on this path. seek help. it's for your own good. i'm not mad at you, i pity you. i should be mad, but i can't.
giorgio_manduta: Y'know, I have a totally different personality in real life. Just saying :)
The internet is a magical place :)
BillyMaysFan59: This, pretty much. :P

Also, updated my trade list with a new rule:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11106
giorgio_manduta: Trade with me please :D
the internet is an interface. a platform. it is no different from real life. you are just as much of a jerk here as in real life, as this is the real life. the internet is not some mystical realm for you to cause havoc in. get help
giorgio_manduta: Y'know, I have a totally different personality in real life. Just saying :)
Yeah, on the internet people actually know you exist and talk to you. Your probably that nerd who always had snot coming out of their nose that no one wanted to sit by. (or you still are) :D
theslitherydeee: Yeah, on the internet people actually know you exist and talk to you. Your probably that nerd who always had snot coming out of their nose that no one wanted to sit by. (or you still are) :D
actually, i think hes the one that smells a bit like rotting potatoes and touches himself all the time
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Sachys
mrmarioanonym: the internet is an interface. a platform. it is no different from real life. you are just as much of a jerk here as in real life, as this is the real life. the internet is not some mystical realm for you to cause havoc in. get help
giorgio_manduta: I assure you im a completely different person :) You're basically saying i steal in real life but whatever :)
You're living in a fantasy world if you honestly think the internet is the same as real life :)
theslitherydeee: Yeah, on the internet people actually know you exist and talk to you. Your probably that nerd who always had snot coming out of their nose that no one wanted to sit by. (or you still are) :D
giorgio_manduta: Im also fat :(
the internet is not a realm of its own. you're just using that to morally justify your actions.

and about stealing: just because it is not physical, doesn't make it any less stealing.
mrmarioanonym: the internet is not a realm of its own. you're just using that to morally justify your actions.

and about stealing: just because it is not physical, doesn't make it any less stealing.
giorgio_manduta: Correct. It's still stealing. Although like i said i'm a completely different guy ins real life :)
Now you either trust me or not. Up to you :) I have no reason to lie :)
sorry, you're not different at all. you just don't have the balls to do this in real life.
mrmarioanonym: sorry, you're not different at all. you just don't have the balls to do this in real life.
giorgio_manduta: Have it your way then. Im not going to continue discussing this. I have no reason to lie.
Bored now.
mrmarioanonym: sorry, you're not different at all. you just don't have the balls to do this in real life.
giorgio_manduta: Have it your way then. Im not going to continue discussing this. I have no reason to lie.
please get help.you're seriously mentally ill. please, for your own sake.
alright, anyone up for a pokemon trade before the end of recess?

i'm offering:

1 shiny gyrados

i want:

1 shiny mewtu
giorgio_manduta: Trade with me please :D
Huh? No way thank you very much!
It is just unfortunate that some folks keep falling for this scam by one person and his friends. We should learn to profile this behavior pattern better on the forum as it is usually the same shtick with a new account every time. The anonymity of the internet allows people to abscond from all moral values and gives them the balls to do stuff they would never get away with in the real world, like this guy is boasting. I think BillyMaysFan59's rule should be made standard on this thread as it is a very obvious one that people should have been following already to avoid such incidents.

The worst part is that you can never tell how many of these fake new accounts are there by these band of thieves since phaolo just highlighted suspicious activity in this thread:

www.gog.com/forum/general/gifting_a_game_in_exchange_for_pirates/page1

All of the new accounts in there are highly unusual and probably belong to this same group as well. I wish there was a check on GOG for one user having multiple accounts to eradicate this nuisance.
Post edited May 31, 2014 by stg83
stg83: It is just unfortunate that some folks keep falling for this scam by one person and his friends. We should learn to profile this behavior pattern better on the forum as it is usually the same shtick with a new account every time. The anonymity of the internet allows people to abscond from all moral values and gives them the balls to do stuff they would never get away with in the real, like this guy is boasting. I think BillyMaysFan59's rule should be made standard on this thread as it is a very obvious one that people should have been following already to avoid such incidents.

The worst part is that you can never tell how many of these fake new accounts are there by these band of thieves since phaolo just highlighted suspicious activity in this thread:

All of the new accounts in there are highly unusual and probably belong to this same group as well. I wish there was a check on GOG for one user having multiple accounts to eradicate this nuisance.
i'll start updating known scammers more often if needed.
stg83: It is just unfortunate that some folks keep falling for this scam by one person and his friends. We should learn to profile this behavior pattern better on the forum as it is usually the same shtick with a new account every time. The anonymity of the internet allows people to abscond from all moral values and gives them the balls to do stuff they would never get away with in the real world, like this guy is boasting. I think BillyMaysFan59's rule should be made standard on this thread as it is a very obvious one that people should have been following already to avoid such incidents.

giorgio_manduta: What do you mean group?
People think there's too much effort put into this for one person, They just don't realize how much of a dedicated loser you are.
stg83: It is just unfortunate that some folks keep falling for this scam by one person and his friends.

Re scams several days ago your rep was like -90, now it's -45 how's that possible?
giorgio_manduta: What do you mean group?
what... you think you're the only cunt here?!
stg83: It is just unfortunate that some folks keep falling for this scam by one person and his friends.

innerring: Re scams several days ago your rep was like -90, now it's -45 how's that possible?
actually his rep was at that before the closure os ninja thread, SINCE the closure, many of the stupidly erepped posts in THAT thread have become otherwise, and also mate... stop being a git to him. You sound like a certain tiger around these parts... and that aint good!
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Sachys