It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated my trading list again.
Have GOG:
Hotline Miami
Torchlight
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Retro City Rampage
Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Evoland
Aarklash: Legacy
Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Blitzkrieg Anthology
I.G.I. 2: Covert Strike
Pid
Symphony
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Dracula 4: Shadow of the Dragon
Star Control 1+2
The Last Express
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Hitman: Codename 47
Rise of the Triad 2013
Shelter
Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Etherlords 2
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
The Book of Unwritten Tales: Critter Chronicles
Theme Park
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
Smugglers V
Trine 2: Complete Story
Cannon Fodder
Miasmata
Capitalism 2
The Bard's Tale
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Uru: Complete Chronicles
Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Sam & Max Save the World
Full Spectrum Warrior
Teslagrad
Signal Ops
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Populous: The Beginning
Quest for Glory 1-5
Anodyne
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
The Real Texas
Geneforge 1-5
Creatures Exodus
American McGee's Grimm
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Lucius
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages

Want GOG:
Valdis Story: Abyssal City (for any game I have)
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition
Where Is My Heart?
Flatout 2
And any another GOG games.

Feel free to PM me.

Traded with: ErekoseDM, Accatone, Arthandas, Stooner, bigpoppaping, Catshade, MeImNot, l0rdtr3k, ofsaturn, burzum, Leroux, Madmate(x2), gbaz69(countless times), SCPM(special thanks), Khaleesia87, Madmurdock297, nightrunner227, gogbot, m0gb0y74, Kaitu, QC, sebarnolds, lugum(x2), alexkoti, Alephnot, undeadcow, Grargar(x2), BuzzLightyear2, phaolo, Impaler26(x2), DeMignon, rawmilk905(x3), Urnoev, WildHobgoblin, srilumpa, CelineSSauve (x2), Gillberg, Ixamyakxim.
Post edited June 15, 2014 by 23rd
high rated
23rd: If you have no GOG games, but want game from my list, I can offer you game for Paypal with cheeper price that it was on discounts.
Is it allowed? I'm afraid not.
23rd: If you have no GOG games, but want game from my list, I can offer you game for Paypal with cheeper price that it was on discounts.
zeffyr: Is it allowed? I'm afraid not.
Why not?
[W]

Humble RPG Maker Bundle (Full $12)

[H]

10.75 Steam wallet (could probably do an $8 game + 1 TF2 Key unless there's a flat out $10 game you want)

And all of these Steam keys to make for the rest of the can't.

Etherlords 1 & 2
3 Stars of Destiny
Motte Island
Syberia II
Zeno Clash 2 SE
Jets'n'Guns Gold
Rock of Ages
Blood Knights
M.U.D. TV
zeffyr: Is it allowed? I'm afraid not.
23rd: Why not?
Because :)
23rd: Why not?
zeffyr: Because :)
That counts as profiteering, not a trade
But I wrote:
with cheeper price that it was on discounts
I have no profit from it.
But well, if it's not allowed, I'll remove it.

That counts as profiteering, not a trade
23rd: But I wrote:

23rd: I have no profit from it.
I don't see any rule regarding this anywhere, specially as it is an 'OR' case, a fallback plan.
It is just a scammer was here trying to get people to buy with paypal, and that person got banned.
I've traded dozens of times here using paypal. And 23rd is reputable. ++

If there is rule against "profit", then ALL TRADES have to be banned period.
People trading 1x bundle game for 2x bundle game, one person getting a 1 game profit.
Or trading a $5.99 gog game for a $9.99 game, one person there is profiting $4!!
Or trading a $9.99 go game (bought on sale for $4.99) trading for another $9.99 game (not on sale), means $5 profit.

Hell, I've been trying to get rid of my Papers, Please at cost (cost me $4.99 from back in November 2013 if I recall).
I constantly get offers of well under $5, some offer only a single bundle key for it.

23rd: I have no profit from it.
This is true, I've seen 23rd sell games for less then best known sale prices, definately taking a loss on a few of his sales.
high rated
*** Thank you very much for Darklands, chean!! ***
Post edited May 30, 2014 by Impaler26
high rated
gbaz69: If there is rule against "profit", then ALL TRADES have to be banned period.
And why can't we just respect that GOG doesn't like money trades? Without arguing and without advising other people to ignore it? It's not a question if all trades "make profit" or if it is just a fallback plan. GOG. Does. Not. Want. It. Period. We can either respect this, or we can ignore it. The former will keep this a nice shop where you don't have to worry about anything (not even about people taking your money and not giving you the key :P ). The latter will lead to some kind of reaction (like this one: 6UJL-A7PK-7652-MEH9) and changes we all don't want.

Just ask yourself why you can't activate some russian keys on Steam anymore. Or why bundles start to give out one key for the whole bundle, instead of single keys for every game. Because people didn't care for the whishes of the store owners. Now they're enforcing their will. You don't listen? Mommy's going to give you a slap on the back. Don't make GOG slap us...
23rd: But I wrote:

I have no profit from it.
gbaz69: I don't see any rule regarding this anywhere, specially as it is an 'OR' case, a fallback plan.
It is just a scammer was here trying to get people to buy with paypal, and that person got banned.
I've traded dozens of times here using paypal. And 23rd is reputable. ++

If there is rule against "profit", then ALL TRADES have to be banned period.
People trading 1x bundle game for 2x bundle game, one person getting a 1 game profit.
Or trading a $5.99 gog game for a $9.99 game, one person there is profiting $4!!
Or trading a $9.99 go game (bought on sale for $4.99) trading for another $9.99 game (not on sale), means $5 profit.

Hell, I've been trying to get rid of my Papers, Please at cost (cost me $4.99 from back in November 2013 if I recall).
I constantly get offers of well under $5, some offer only a single bundle key for it.
True, there is no rule against this on any page. I have traded a lot on this threads where I exchanged a gog title on sale with multiple bundle keys. Sometimes the person gained more profit out of it, sometimes I gained more profit out of it. Just because one member thinks it's not ok, doesn't mean the whole forum is infected with scammers...

Besides 23rd has bought the game with his own money and if he wishes to sell it at discount price, it's his own will. Don't see how he can profit from it...
high rated
Updated
high rated
Expired
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Prydeless
high rated
Updated