It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited May 26, 2014 by adambiser
Update
Another bump!

And I'll toss in a game from current promo! :)
Want :
Harvester
Deadly Premonition
Pool nation
Thunder wolves
(gog,steam or desura)

Offers

have:

Humble steam gift links:
Giana sisters:twisted dreams
The swapper
Dust: an elysian tale
Fez
beat buddy:tale of the guardians
starseed pilgrim

Steam:
diehard dungeon
greed: black border
slam bolt scrappers
obulis
project aftermath
hydrophobia prophecy

desura:
Agapan
Steam and metal
One day for Ched
Steamalot: Epoch's journey
Towers of Altrac
Hippocampal
Project apt
Siege of Inaolia
Space splice
paradigm shift
decalc
defenders of the last colony
zombusters
Zafehouse: diaries
Zombies ruined my day
fairy bloom freesia
radical roach
millenium 2
oknytt
inverto
diehard dungeon
end my world
manor of the damned
iron grip marauders $10 content coupon
big head bash content pack

thanks

traded with:
momo1991,cj13810, Giltonnam, Heretic777, Tarnicus, triock, Azrael360, MoonGoddess, 09167, roygbiv309, pandaliang, undeadcow, alexkoti, roelibex, stooner, cmdr_flashheart, oasis789, aveweto
Post edited May 27, 2014 by d456
is it ok to ask for a game that was previously on sale but now it's no more?

i mean -- i know a game was 75% off and i would like to exchange it with a title of the same price (when it was discounted) -- i hope it's clear
Would still like the current Humble Weekly Bundle. I can offer anything from current GOG promos in return (Psychonauts included!), as well as items on my trade list:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11106
Post edited May 26, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by Grargar
bump

I have:

Battle Worlds: Kronos

I want:

Deponia 3
Dreamfall
Broken Age

GOG only
Capitalism 2 for trade - pretty much will take any offer (long as my cpu meets the specs and I don't already have it.)
Thanks for the trade, benderz!
Long shot but I'm interested in Bad Mojo (GOG)

This is what I have, not much but hopefully someone missed it, feel free to make offers.

Origin:

- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Dead Space 3
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising

Steam:

- ArmA 2
- ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising
- UFO: Afterlight
- Alpha Prime
- Fish Fillets 2 (Up for grab at Take-One-Give-One giveaway thread)
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Others:

- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I've traded with lots of users in here, but I'm re-joining the trading scene so I don't remember all of them.

Recently traded with: carnival73; NoNewTaleToTell; Impaler26; genkicolleen.

Thanks for reading.
Looking for a generous gamer who has a spare key for Shock system 2, Septerra Core, Deponia series, Slave Zero, and Redline. also let me know how I can let you download the game you want.. Please and thank you fellow gamers.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by Super_Dude100
Super_Dude100: I have Thief II, Tomb Raider I, II , III, Fallout 1, 2, and tactics, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, Torchlight 1, Duke Nukem 3D, FTL, Outcast.

Looking to trade I just want to play some different games. right now I would like to play Shock system 2, Septerra Core, Deponia series, Slave Zero, and Redline. also let me know how I can give you the code. Please and thank you fellow gamers.
Uhm, I'm not sure if you understend the idea of trading on GOG correctly. You have to buy a game as a gift, so another person can redeem this code. You cannot trade or exchange games you already own and redeemed on your account.

If that's not the case, sorry :)
Super_Dude100: I have Thief II, Tomb Raider I, II , III, Fallout 1, 2, and tactics, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, Torchlight 1, Duke Nukem 3D, FTL, Outcast.

Looking to trade I just want to play some different games. right now I would like to play Shock system 2, Septerra Core, Deponia series, Slave Zero, and Redline. also let me know how I can give you the code. Please and thank you fellow gamers.
zeffyr: Uhm, I'm not sure if you understend the idea of trading on GOG correctly. You have to buy a game as a gift, so another person can redeem this code. You cannot trade or exchange games you already own and redeemed on your account.

What about this buddy thing I just skimmed through on the first couple of post???
zeffyr: Uhm, I'm not sure if you understend the idea of trading on GOG correctly. You have to buy a game as a gift, so another person can redeem this code. You cannot trade or exchange games you already own and redeemed on your account.

Super_Dude100: What about this buddy thing I just skimmed through on the first couple of post???
Please clarify that.

You cannot share an account with someone else so he could download the games you've paid for.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by zeffyr