It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Original list remains unchanged. Offers if you get 'em!
[HAVE]
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers (GOG)

[WANT]
Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 (GOG)
Specop564: Still new to GOG forums / trading but I've had my account for quite some time and have quite a bit invested. Any suggestions on how to use this would be helpful (like buddy requests and how to see notifications) Thanks! I can't post links yet, so here is my updated list.

[H]

Defiance (steam)
Dungeon Defenders (steam)
Torchlight (steam)
Witcher: EE (GOG)
Hitman : Codename 47 (GOG)
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Steam)

[W]

Sam & Max Save the World [GOG]

I haven't traded on GOG yet, but I have on Steam and Reddit. Please refer to my reddit SGS flair profile. /r/sgsflair/comments/1z1wtb/flair_profile_specop564/

Feel free to PM me or add me on Steam. Thanks!
team_dota2: I dont have any GoG games but i'm interested in sonic all stars racing. How much steamwallet would you like for it? Is it a steam key, humble bundle gift link, steamgift?
Not sure. Feel free to add me to chat about it. My steam profile is in that reddit link as well, or I can post here if you need. Thanks!
can you please keep those conversations to PM's? reduces the trash posts with full list replies
Aveweto: can you please keep those conversations to PM's? reduces the trash posts with full list replies
Sure, my apologies. Still getting used to this. :)
Have
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition (GOG)
Sam & Max Save the World (GOG)

Want
Back to the Future: The Game (GOG)

Successfully traded with:
DarkestVeil, DeMignon.
Post edited May 20, 2014 by Kirben
*snop*
Post edited May 19, 2014 by carnival73
Specop564: Still new to GOG forums / trading but I've had my account for quite some time and have quite a bit invested. Any suggestions on how to use this would be helpful (like buddy requests and how to see notifications) Thanks! I can't post links yet, so here is my updated list.

[H]

Defiance (steam)
Dungeon Defenders (steam)
Torchlight (steam)
Witcher: EE (GOG)
Hitman : Codename 47 (GOG)
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Steam)

[W]

Sam & Max Save the World [GOG]

I haven't traded on GOG yet, but I have on Steam and Reddit. Please refer to my reddit SGS flair profile. /r/sgsflair/comments/1z1wtb/flair_profile_specop564/

Feel free to PM me or add me on Steam. Thanks!
Hey, welcome to the forums! Just a word of advice, offering The Witcher EE as trade bait may be frowned upon by some, since GOG gave them away for free, like A TON of them for free last summer. I just want you to be aware of that just in case the neg-rep machine takes off on you (hopefully it won't).

Personally speaking, I kept the free Witcher EE keys for months until this place didn't look flooded with them anymore, and then gave them away to people who missed out =)

That makes people happy.
Updated my list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11095
Post edited May 18, 2014 by vulchor

Hey, welcome to the forums! Just a word of advice, offering The Witcher EE as trade bait may be frowned upon by some, since GOG gave them away for free, like A TON of them for free last summer. I just want you to be aware of that just in case the neg-rep machine takes off on you (hopefully it won't).

Personally speaking, I kept the free Witcher EE keys for months until this place didn't look flooded with them anymore, and then gave them away to people who missed out =)

That makes people happy.
Updated my list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11095
Awesome. Wasn't aware of that. Very generous of you! Thank you for the welcome and the words of advice! I'll remove W:EE from my list.
[HAVE] (all GoG)

Shadow Man
Leisure suit larry: love for sale!
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

[WANT]

May Mariad of Games Weekend Promo Games

Open to offers on other GoG games.
Thanks for the smooth trade Kirben.
Post edited May 22, 2014 by DeMignon
Thanks to Celton88 for the nice trade!

Still some stuff to offer ;)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11106
Thanks to Christoph89 for a good trade. Pleasure doing business with you. :)
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Fuin
Updated
updated\