It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trade done thanks to Niggles!

Thanks!
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Madmate
Thank you CHEAN for a wonderful 1st trade for me here at GOG!

I got 1 of the 2 games I missed from the insomniac sale.

If anybody has a spare GOG code of Etherlords 2 I have the following GOG codes from the insomniac for trade:

Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
Shelter
Torchlight
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail

Thanks!
Trying this one last time:

Have:
Warcraft III + Expansion Battle.net keys (can be used to activate and download the game from Blizzard's website, all you need is an account there.)

Want:
3x 1.79 GOG games from the sale

PM me if interested.
---
Post edited May 30, 2014 by hroth007
Last day of the sale.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11194
Post 11197 Updated

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11197
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Alterego1972
Want
Avernum: The Complete Saga (from the indiemix sale last weekend)
Avadon: The Black Fortress (I don't mind if it is a GOG or Steam copy)

Have
Two games from the Weekend Promo for Avadon or Avernum. (Ittle Dew and The Cat Lady would be a one for one due to their higher cost)
Updating my trade list
Updated my list again.
Have:
Season Pass for The Last of Us $19.99 on PSN store (Only works in US, Canada, and Mexico) I don't have a PS3 anymore so I don't need it

Want:
Plague Inc.
Tesla Effect
Hack 'n' Slash
Rising Storm Deluxe
The Killing Floor DLC I don't own
or something else equal to it from Steam, feel free to make offers.
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: Have:
Season Pass for The Last of Us (Only works in US, Canada, and Mexico) I don't have a PS3 anymore so I don't need it

Want:
Battleblock Theater
Plague Inc.
Plague is an awesome game I have it on my phone highly recommend it:) Don't know about it for the pc more of mobile but to each his own.
Ki11s0n3: Have:
Season Pass for The Last of Us (Only works in US, Canada, and Mexico) I don't have a PS3 anymore so I don't need it

Want:
Battleblock Theater
Plague Inc.
ericmachado70: Plague is an awesome game I have it on my phone highly recommend it:) Don't know about it for the pc more of mobile but to each his own.
Yeah I played a bit of the free mobile version and it was fun I was looking for it on PC cause of the extra stuff and workshop
[HAVE (GOG)]
Still Life
Hitman: Codename 47
The Witcher

[WANT (GOG)]
SiN Gold
Downfall

Traded with: BuzzLightyear2, Accatone, Th3R3n3gad3, dizcology, ggf162, tAnt0, 01kipper, D3athR3aver.
Still new to GOG forums / trading but I've had my account for quite some time and have quite a bit invested. Any suggestions on how to use this would be helpful (like buddy requests and how to see notifications) Thanks! I can't post links yet, so here is my updated list.

[H]

Defiance (steam)
Dungeon Defenders (steam)
Torchlight (steam)
Hitman : Codename 47 (GOG)
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Steam)

[W]

Sam & Max Save the World [GOG]

I haven't traded on GOG yet, but I have on Steam and Reddit. Please refer to my reddit SGS flair profile. /r/sgsflair/comments/1z1wtb/flair_profile_specop564/

Feel free to PM me or add me on Steam. Thanks!
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Specop564
Specop564: Still new to GOG forums / trading but I've had my account for quite some time and have quite a bit invested. Any suggestions on how to use this would be helpful (like buddy requests and how to see notifications) Thanks! I can't post links yet, so here is my updated list.

[H]

Defiance (steam)
Dungeon Defenders (steam)
Torchlight (steam)
Witcher: EE (GOG)
Hitman : Codename 47 (GOG)
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Steam)

[W]

Sam & Max Save the World [GOG]

I haven't traded on GOG yet, but I have on Steam and Reddit. Please refer to my reddit SGS flair profile. /r/sgsflair/comments/1z1wtb/flair_profile_specop564/

Feel free to PM me or add me on Steam. Thanks!
I dont have any GoG games but i'm interested in sonic all stars racing. How much steamwallet would you like for it? Is it a steam key, humble bundle gift link, steamgift?