It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there, still need and have something from the insomnia:

Have at GOG:
Shelter, Riven, Long Live the Queen

Want at GOG:
Sam and Max save the world

updated: I have seen i have also still the famous
Quest for Glory 1-5 (GOG) for trade
so if anyone...?

PS: traded (or better suffered together) with foxworks at insomnia for a fine result for both of us - thanks again
vulchor: Done. Check your PM. Enjoy!! =)
Tarnicus: So you were the source of craig_ethan_123's Witcher code that he offered me. Just as ormaybemidgets was the source of the Zork Anthology code.
I would advise not trading with craig_ethan_123 No evidence of a single purchase throughout the sale and yet another one of those leeches who enjoys taking advantage of this community's generosity.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post14342
Damn, I was wondering why I got a message back from Craig Ethan saying:"
"Have your copy back, I don't want it anymore, I haven't redeemed it yet, give it to some soul who wants it more than me."

At least he gave it back. Someone else want it? I have a few others left. If you're new, that's fine. But if you have a -54 rep, don't bother asking.
Tarnicus: So you were the source of craig_ethan_123's Witcher code that he offered me. Just as ormaybemidgets was the source of the Zork Anthology code.
I would advise not trading with craig_ethan_123 No evidence of a single purchase throughout the sale and yet another one of those leeches who enjoys taking advantage of this community's generosity.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post14342
vulchor: Damn, I was wondering why I got a message back from Craig Ethan saying:"
"Have your copy back, I don't want it anymore, I haven't redeemed it yet, give it to some soul who wants it more than me."

At least he gave it back. Someone else want it? I have a few others left. If you're new, that's fine. But if you have a -54 rep, don't bother asking.
A bit confused, which game is it, Witcher, Zork ?
Oathe: If you have anymore of those witcher codes that's been on my wishlist for a long time never saw it on here for free though =/ in any case if you have any more I'd love to get my hands on it. I also could gift you with gobiiins FTL and or tiny + big. On a side note if you don't want tiny and big and anyone else wanted it from the sale send me a pm and its yours. =D
Yeah Oathe, you can have the code I sent I Craig Ethan, he didn't redeem it. That is if you still want it. Just, please, play the game, don't be a douche like Craig Ethan. Since it's been a few hours since your request, PM me so I know you still want it.
vulchor: Damn, I was wondering why I got a message back from Craig Ethan saying:"

djdarko: A bit confused, which game is it, Witcher, Zork ?
Craig Ethan begged for a Zork key, and after it was gifted to him he went on and traded it to Tarnicus. He tried to do that with the Witcher key that I gifted him too. This behavior is really gross.

Is the "do not trade with" list a part of Momo's MAHAYO thread? I'd like to have that bookmarked if possible.
For about 5 minutes I was unable to access to GOG due to no healthy backends. During the Insomnia sale I remember people had that message as well, but it had never happened to me yet.

So here you go GOG, here's some healthy backends for you to stock up on please: http://37.media.tumblr.com/b160abb4f7db52c70802a7e693de04a7/tumblr_mlh6ko93qf1s8504io1_500.jpg
Post edited May 17, 2014 by vulchor
djdarko: A bit confused, which game is it, Witcher, Zork ?
vulchor: Craig Ethan begged for a Zork key, and after it was gifted to him he went on and traded it to Tarnicus. He tried to do that with the Witcher key that I gifted him too. This behavior is really gross.

Is the "do not trade with" list a part of Momo's MAHAYO thread? I'd like to have that bookmarked if possible.
For about 5 minutes I was unable to access to GOG due to no healthy backends. During the Insomnia sale I remember people had that message as well, but it had never happened to me yet.

So here you go GOG, here's some healthy backends for you to stock up on please: http://37.media.tumblr.com/b160abb4f7db52c70802a7e693de04a7/tumblr_mlh6ko93qf1s8504io1_500.jpg[/url]
very nice backends :)
vulchor: Have:
Democracy 3 - GOG
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition - GOG
The Witcher EE - GOG
Long Live the Queen - GOG

Want:
Democracy 3: Social Engineering - GOG
Battle Worlds Kronos - GOG

I'm certainly willing to throw other things into the offer as well, like paypal or I'd buy you a game or something else. Just make an offer.

Or just make any offer on the stuff that I have. Be creative =)

As for The Witcher EE, if you don't have it yet just ask and it's yours. GOG gave away a ton of these for free so I hung onto a few keys for people who missed that or are new.

Thanks for trading with me Firearm!
Venhiem: If you have another extra one could I have it? Thanks.
Sorry Venhiem, with a rep that low I can't honor your request. My apologies if you've been a victim of neg rep trolls. If you try you, and if you care, you can build it back up fairly quickly and painlessly. Or you can find someone else to hook you up. It's a great game, but after what happened with Craig Ethan, I'd want to make sure that the code will go to someone who both deserves it and will appreciate it.

Best of luck, Cheers!
Oathe: If you have anymore of those witcher codes that's been on my wishlist for a long time never saw it on here for free though =/ in any case if you have any more I'd love to get my hands on it. I also could gift you with gobiiins FTL and or tiny + big. On a side note if you don't want tiny and big and anyone else wanted it from the sale send me a pm and its yours. =D
Check your PM. Enjoy!

And I recommend hanging out in some of our other threads too ;)
Updated my list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11095
Post edited May 17, 2014 by vulchor
vulchor: Check your PM. Enjoy!

Updated my list:
Thanks for hooking me up with that I can't wait to play this! I've been watching reviews and let's plays on it for a long time trying to decide if I wanted to get into the series. This is going to be awesome!
vulchor: Check your PM. Enjoy!

Updated my list:
Oathe: Thanks for hooking me up with that I can't wait to play this! I've been watching reviews and let's plays on it for a long time trying to decide if I wanted to get into the series. This is going to be awesome!
The combat in the first game is one of the best combat systems in any modern action RPG for the PC. You'll have a ton of fun with that one. The second game is wonderfully detailed, but I didn't think the combat was as good as the first.

I can't wait to see what GOG does for the release of the Witcher 3, which is right around the corner. I hope to see you around celebrating, and I'd love to hear what you make of the first game when you've finished.
vulchor: I can't wait to see what GOG does for the release of the Witcher 3, which is right around the corner. I hope to see you around celebrating, and I'd love to hear what you make of the first game when you've finished.
Wasn't W3's release postponed till ~Q1 2015, or did I dream that?

Edit: hmm, yeah, release date is now given as Feb. 2015. Well, 9 months feels a bit longer than right around the corner to me, but then time has a "way" of passing whether it's paid attention to or not. :)
Post edited May 17, 2014 by chean
Oathe: Thanks for hooking me up with that I can't wait to play this! I've been watching reviews and let's plays on it for a long time trying to decide if I wanted to get into the series. This is going to be awesome!
vulchor: The combat in the first game is one of the best combat systems in any modern action RPG for the PC. You'll have a ton of fun with that one. The second game is wonderfully detailed, but I didn't think the combat was as good as the first.

I can't wait to see what GOG does for the release of the Witcher 3, which is right around the corner. I hope to see you around celebrating, and I'd love to hear what you make of the first game when you've finished.
Definitely. I need to put knights of honor away for a while now. Going to play Witcher for a few hours tomorrow can't wait. I've seen a lot of game play video of it and it looks great.
vulchor: I can't wait to see what GOG does for the release of the Witcher 3, which is right around the corner. I hope to see you around celebrating, and I'd love to hear what you make of the first game when you've finished.
chean: Wasn't W3's release postponed till ~Q1 2015, or did I dream that?

Edit: hmm, yeah, release date is now given as Feb. 2015. Well, 9 months feels a bit longer than right around the corner to me, but then time has a "way" of passing whether it's paid attention to or not. :)
Crap, I've been averaging 65 hours of work per week the last few months, I totally missed that. I'm bummed out. Best Buy had a big in-door setup about W3 pre-orders I just saw yesterday.

Well, thanks much for the info, even if the news sucks.
high rated
I'm a relatively new user here, so I thought I'd get started with a classic adventure game giveaway. :D

I have:

Little Big Adventure 2(taken by genkicolleen)
Inherit the Earth(taken by triock)
Quest for Glory 1-5(taken by user1point0)
Police Quest 1-4(taken by JogsterXL)
Gobliiins Pack(taken by WildHobgoblin)

I'm still looking for Bard's Tale if anyone picked up an extra during the Insomnia sale. Other than that, these are some of my favourite games and they still have a special place in my heart, I just want to see these games go to someone who will enjoy them as much as I do. :)

EDIT: That went pretty well for a first, hope everyone has fun! And thank you stg83 for the gift as well! Looking forward to a round 2 soon. :D
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Exoanthrope
Its been over 100 posts and a few pages so hope its ok to repost this from yesteday.

Have on Steam:

Mark of the Ninja
Hotline Miami
Metro 2033
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Amnesia The Dark Descent
Red Faction Armageddon + Path to War DLC
Darksiders
Braid
Limbo
Lone Survivor
Psychonauts