It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: Thank you CelineSSauve and dr.schliemann for the smooth and successful trades :)!
Post edited May 18, 2014 by 01kipper
Want
Avernum: The Complete Saga (from the indiemix sale last weekend)
Avadon: The Black Fortress (Pretty sure I remember it going cheap from a sale a while back)

Have
Two games from the Weekend Promo for Avadon or Avernum. (Ittle Dew and The Cat Lady would be a one for one due to their higher cost)
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Darilon
Deal done thanks to 23rd!!

Thanks!
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Madmate
Did a trade with 23rd. Removed those items from the list. (That's how this thread words, right?)\
Post edited May 17, 2014 by CelineSSauve
I just completed a successful trade with bioshark. He was excellent to work with. Thanks!
I would like to thank budejovice for a smooth trade on the Spring Insomnia Promo tracker thread.
srilumpa: I would like to thank budejovice for a smooth trade on the Spring Insomnia Promo tracker thread.
Just want to confirm a very smooth trade with srilumpa. Thanks!
Almost forgot to mention: I completed a smooth and pleasant trade with impaler26 earlier today. Thanks!
Have: 13 Cards (5x Skulls of the Shogun, 5x Red Orchestra 2, 3x Dungeons of Dredmor)
Want: Card City Nights (currently on sale on the Humble Store for 0.79€)
DProject: Have: 13 Cards (5x Skulls of the Shogun, 5x Red Orchestra 2, 3x Dungeons of Dredmor)
Give me a minute and then check your PM - just wanted to thank you for your Nasty GA video ;-)
DProject: Have: 13 Cards (5x Skulls of the Shogun, 5x Red Orchestra 2, 3x Dungeons of Dredmor)
Momo1991: Give me a minute and then check your PM - just wanted to thank you for your Nasty GA video ;-)
Oh wow. I did not expect that :D Thank you Momo!
Momo1991: Give me a minute and then check your PM - just wanted to thank you for your Nasty GA video ;-)
DProject: Oh wow. I did not expect that :D Thank you Momo!
My pleasure! ;-)
As Tekkaman-James just mentioned, we have successfully finished a trade session :)

He was very helpful with explanations, as this was my first trade, and is a trustworthy partner.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by bioshark
Well, now that the Spring Insomnia Sale is over, I have discovered that there was one game that slipped through the cracks; Symphony.

If you have an extra copy of this that you would be willing to trade, please send me a PM. I have a few GOG codes left over from the sale that I can offer in exchange.

While I am new, I have successfully completed trades with: Fuin, Grargar and bioshark.

Please and thank you! ^_^
Small bump for my trade list in case you see anything that interests you.