It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Smannesman for pointing me to this thread!

[Edit: Trade request removed]
Post edited June 18, 2014 by TParis
I will trade a Monaco humble bundle gift link + Type:rider gift link for a 1$ tier bundle of the new humble bundle! (the deep silver one. I only want the 1$ tier so this is a good trade in my opinion) I will go first if you're well known around here!
Have GOG:
Democracy 3
The Book of Unwritten Tales: Critter Chronicles
Sam & Max Save the World
Rise of the Triad 2013
Luftrausers
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
Aarklash: Legacy

Want GOG:
Valdis Story: Abyssal City
And another GOG games.

Also I'm free for another offers. If you want something and you have any offer, dont think twice to PM me.

Traded with: ErekoseDM, Accatone, Arthandas, Stooner, bigpoppaping, Catshade, MeImNot, l0rdtr3k, ofsaturn, burzum, Leroux, Madmate(x2), gbaz69(countless times), SCPM(special thanks), Khaleesia87, Madmurdock297, nightrunner227, gogbot, m0gb0y74, Kaitu, QC, sebarnolds, lugum(x2), alexkoti, Alephnot, undeadcow, Grargar(x2), BuzzLightyear2, phaolo, Impaler26, DeMignon, rawmilk905(x3), Urnoev, WildHobgoblin, srilumpa, CelineSSauve (x2), Gillberg.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by 23rd
[H]
GOG:
Giants: Citizen Kabuto + Evolva
Creatures Exodus

Steam:
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2
Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse
Turba
Greed: Black Border
Galactic Arms Race
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
The 39 Steps
Men of War: Red Tide
Greed Corp
Cognition 1
Cognition 2
A Valley Without wind 1 and 2
Dwarfs!?
Killing Floor
Zeno Clash
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Garry's Mod
Trainz Simulator 12
Full Bore

Desura:
Cognition 1
Cognition 2
Full Bore

[W]
Steam:
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Day of Defeat: Source
Wishlist

GOG:
SiN Gold
Theme Park
Spellforce 2: Dragon Storm
Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars
Wishlist GOG

Traded with: Accatone
I propose an odd trading:
I have a key of DeepSilverBundle with Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel, but I want only the Sacred Citadel, which is currently on sale on Steam ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/207930/ - $2.49 ). I trade the key with 3 games by a gift of Sacred Citadel
Looking to get planescape torment from GOG but it is not accepting my card. I will trade any 10 dollar game from steam for it! Message me please!
Another small update.
This is probably a long shot since its not likely that someone has both these games as gift codes. But I'm only interested in two games in the insomnia sale and I think I missed them. They are Heretic Kingdoms and Valdis Story which add up to less than $6. I'll gift any $5.99 game for those two.
I have a steam key of Darksiders that I don´t need,want to trade it for a game of somewhat similar value and I´m open to any offers,preference goes to CSGO or the new Rise of the Triad wich are actually quite a bit cheaper than DS.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Arach666
The following games have been added to my list.

Desura:
Heroes of Steel
Luna's Wandering Stars
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love

Steam:
Orion: Dino Horde (gift)
Thanks, hitclub, for the trade.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by bluedude588
bluedude588: I have VVVVV do you have planescape, Jagged Alliance 2, Wizardry 6 or 7, I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, Outcast, Ultima Underworld, or Ultima 7?
theres this feature called Private Message (PM) makes it possible to trade without spamming the actual thread
Sorry about that. I want planescape, Jagged Alliance 2, Wizardry 6 or 7, I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, Outcast, Ultima Underworld, or Ultima 7 and have a bunch of games I could trade for them.
Post edited May 26, 2014 by adambiser