It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post10786
Impaler26: Well, how do you know that i traded the free copy of Chains of Satinav??
DeMignon: Because eventually you did. You bought it on sale on 13th (as well as I btw), but 8 days later this game became a freebie - also your key, no matter how much you paid for it. That's life. Even if you'd bought it one day before for $19.99 it would have been worth $0 on the day of the giveaway.

I redeemed mine and gave the folks here a heads up, that the game is up for grabs on reddit, while you decided to redeem a free copy and trade yours.

It's not forbidden, but it also doesn't hurt to be nice on trades, especially as you've been treated kindly on several trades yourself. Once a freebie, it takes time for a game to gain trade value again, so it qualifies better for an extra or gift than for a serious trade offer.

Don't take it personally, it's just my opinion on this topic.
I'm not taking this personal but i disagree with your opinion and you're just making assumptions again.

Just because 40.000 free copies of CoS were given away does not mean that keys bought before or after the giveaway automatically lose value and should be given away for free.

Several people still have Chains of Satinav on their trade list so do you stick your nose into their trades too and advice them what they should trade it for?

And besides i also got games that were given away for free at one point in a trade, like Realms of Arkania 1+2. I missed the freebie and so i got it in a trade - fair deal as i was just happy to get the games cheap.

I've traded with several people here and so far no one has complained about a trade so i can live happily without your "smart" advices about trading. ;)
Bumping my list as this thread is getting a bit derailed the last 2 pages, as if PM's wouldnt work
----
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Suzaku-sama
Thanks to djdarko for another smooth trade. :)
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Fuin
Have (GOG):
System Shock 2
*Consortium Master Edition*
*anything from current promo*

Want (GOG):
Deus Ex 1 & 2
Icewind Dale 1 & 2
Thief 1, 2 & 3
Anachronox
Omikron The Nomad Soul
Messiah
Brutal Legend
Neverwinter Nights 2
Alan Wake
Alan Wake American Nightmare
Another World (Out of this World)
Blood 1 & 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Redneck Rampage
Painkiller Black Edition
Leisure Suit Larry, King's Quest, Space Quest, Quest for Glory

Traded successfully with: Fuin, theslitherydeee, IT2013, DeMignon, Impaler26
Post edited April 29, 2014 by djdarko
thanks for another smooth trade zurvan7
Aveweto: Bumping my list as this thread is getting a bit derailed the last 2 pages, as if PM's wouldnt work
Thank you for the second smooth trade :D
Posted by accident, sorry!
Post edited April 28, 2014 by genkicolleen
Updated the list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post10753
EDIT: Trade done, thanks Zurvan7
Post edited April 28, 2014 by jcoa
jcoa: Want:
Gog
Freedom Force game while it's on sale

Have:
Steam
Super Hexagon
Any other Steam game or TF2 or Dota keys of equal value
Another deal done and thank you mad cow for the second trade ;)
Updated:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8294
Looking for Element41 from the current Humble Weekly Bundle, if anyone has it available for trade ^__^

My Trade List
This is what I have, not much but hopefully someone missed it, feel free to make offers.

Origin:

- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Dead Space 3
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising

Steam:

- ArmA 2
- ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising
- UFO: Afterlight
- Alpha Prime
- Fish Fillets 2 (Up for grab at Take-One-Give-One giveaway thread)
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Others:

- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I've traded with lots of users in here, but I'm re-joining the trading scene so I don't remember all of them.

Recently traded with: carnival73; NoNewTaleToTell; Impaler26.

Thanks for reading.