It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KneeTheCap: This is why I will not trade anything on these forums, not as long as we don't have a system for trading, which GOG will never implement.

Steam has a good trading system, use that instead.
Honest question - why would/ should GOG implement a trading system when people mostly trade Steam keys? As you said, Steam keys already have a trading place.
low rated
Happy Easter
So it seems im not the only one who was contacted by this scammer The_maestro27. He wanted me to send the keys first but i didnt fall for it. Too bad others did.

So avoid dealing with The_maestro27. Karma will be a bitch.
The_maestro27: Happy Easter
It will be an easter indeed once we've hacked your steam account ;) I suggest changing your password bro cause one of these days that pass won't work. Luckily I have your steam id link.
low rated
The_maestro27: Happy Easter
Zurvan7: It will be an easter indeed once we've hacked your steam account ;) I suggest changing your password bro cause one of these days that pass won't work. Luckily I have your steam id link.
oh noooes.. such hack much steamID such steamguard
The_maestro27:
heres an idea wakalo - bugger off!
...dickhead!
high rated
This maestro27 or whoever it is, is another prime example of how the arbitrary rep number is never the best indicator of a person's attitude and behavior in this forum. Atleast now things are looking promising as many folks realize this and are voicing their opinion on the forum feedback thread.
Interested in Rot Gut for Desura at Indie Royale, let me know what you'd like!

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Interested in Noir Syndrome from the Retro 3 Groupee Bundle at Groupees, let me know if you'd like to make an offer.

http://groupees.com/retro3#

Interested in Europa Universalis III Heir To The Throne and if possible Divine Wind at Bundlestars.com, let me know what you'd like in return.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/europa-universalis-III-bundle/

This is what I have, not much but hopefully someone missed it, feel free to make offers.

Origin:

- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Dead Space 3
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising

Steam:

- ArmA 2
- ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising
- UFO: Afterlight
- Alpha Prime
- Fish Fillets 2
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Others:

- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I've traded with lots of users in here, but I'm re-joining the trading scene so I don't remember all of them.

Recently traded with: carnival73; NoNewTaleToTell

Thanks for reading.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Crsldmc
Looking to get Scourge - Outbreak from current indie gala

Games for Trade

Steam:

Gifts:
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Bundle Keys:
Archon Classic
Astro Tripper
Dungeonbowl
Fez
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
King's Bounty: Legions True Tactician Ultimate Pack
Naval Warfare
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Oniken
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Sanctum: Collection
Sideway New York
The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins

Coupons:
March of War $10 ingame coupon

Desura:

Keys:
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Kansei
Major Mayhem
Particulars
Splatter

Gamersgate:
Heroes of a Broken Land
No Time to Explain

GoG:
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinaav

Want:

Steam:
Salvation Prophecy
TF2 keys

Offers

Successfully traded with Neosurviver and Alexkoti :)
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Giltonnam
i have a gog copy of witcher 2 will trade for jade empire
I know the current promo is almost over but many of the games I want are in the current promos, check out My Trade List to see the full list of games I want and the games I have to offer.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
Traded with Giltonnam and things went perfectly. Good trader and nice person.
neosurviver: Traded with Giltonnam and things went perfectly. Good trader and nice person.
Awesome twitch streamer, too. He's now doing a point & click marathon lots of people in here would enjoy a lot.
Post edited April 22, 2014 by Fuin
stg83: This maestro27 or whoever it is, is another prime example of how the arbitrary rep number is never the best indicator of a person's attitude and behavior in this forum. Atleast now things are looking promising as many folks realize this and are voicing their opinion on the forum feedback thread.
Rep doesn't mean anything for trades without a feedback system anyway. I love GOG's community (well, except for the people that abuse the rep system ;)), but it's not very good for trades. The risk of getting scammed here is higher than most other places, because it's harder to research if the trader is in good standing. There's not even a decent way of checking post history, let alone a way to provide feedback.

This place is pretty much paradise for scammers.
Post edited April 21, 2014 by spoderman