It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[H]
STEAM
Dear Esther
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Greed: Black Border
Larva Mortus
Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Trine 2: Complete
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
Bastion
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Space Pirates and Zombies
The 39 Steps

ORIGIN
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

Desura
99 Levels To Hell

GOG
Witcher EE

[W]
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
The Void
Majesty 2 Collection
(If you use Tremor Games and and willing to spend some Tremor coins, please let me know how much you will be willing to spend, I might be able to find something I like there)

I am also interested in some other games from previous bundle. So just PM me if you are interested in some of the keys. I generally do 1-for-1 bundle keys trade (except Fortix, Larva Mortus and Greed: Black Border, which I dont mind throwing in as sweetener) .
Thank you.
Post edited November 04, 2013 by PandaLiang
[H]
Raptor
Some cheap bundle keys.

[W]
Bundlestars - The Superpower Sims Bundle
(not really interested in GT Legends, Rig 'n' Roll and Air Conflicts. Maybe we can work that out?)
Want:
Any RPG

Have:
Witcher EE (GOG)

Thanks!
Have GOG:
- Myst: Masterpiece Edition
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy
- Unmechanical
- PID
- Syndicate
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst
- Capitalism Plus
- Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
- Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire
- The Ball
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Puddle
- Symphony
- ARMA: Gold Edition
- Resonance
- Myst bundle

Want:
- Crusaders of Might and Magic
- Panzer General 2
- Panzer General 3D Assault
- Heritage of Kings: The Settlers™
- Beyond Good and Evil™
- Rayman® Forever
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape
- Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
- Anvil of Dawn
- Far Cry®
- Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition
- POD Gold

And I have special offer from current Ubisoft promo
You can take these games for $2.39 or $2.00(x2)
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
- Heroes of Might and Magic®
I will give any 2 games I have for any 1 I want for $3.99, or 1 game I have for any 1 I want for $2.39.
For example, I will give Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, you will give Rayman Forever.
Or
For example, I will give Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Heroes of Might and Magic, you will give Far Cry.

Traded with: ErekoseDM, Accatone, Arthandas, Stooner, bigpoppaping, Catshade, MeImNot, l0rdtr3k, ofsaturn, burzum, Leroux, Madmate, gbaz69(multiple times).
Post edited November 03, 2013 by 23rd
Have (Steam):
Football Manager 2014 (key works only for Brazilian account)

Want (Steam):
Aarklash Legacy
Beyond Good & Evil
Dragon Commander
Empire At War
Fallout 3 GOTY
GTA 3
GTA 4
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
Rogue Legacy
Universe At War

As I can not activate the Brazilian key, I am willing to trade for much cheaper games.
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Killigangog
snip
Post edited January 06, 2014 by oasis789
Edit:

Deal done.
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Rodzaju
Post edited November 04, 2013 by d456
anarmyofpigeons: Hey, this is my first post. I can't buy anything with my card on GOG, so if someone could gift me Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, I'll buy them something for equivalent value on Steam! TF2 hats or some indie games or something. Thanks!
Use paypal. When I log in with my US address, it keeps reminding it now works with prepaid cards.
anarmyofpigeons: Hey, this is my first post. I can't buy anything with my card on GOG, so if someone could gift me Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, I'll buy them something for equivalent value on Steam! TF2 hats or some indie games or something. Thanks!
Starmaker: Use paypal. When I log in with my US address, it keeps reminding it now works with prepaid cards.
Oh how I wish I can get prepaid Credit Card in my country :(
Anyone who needs the Witcher: EE, I have it, and I'm looking for any RPG offer in return. Don't be shy, send me an offer! ;).
Post edited November 04, 2013 by fluent2332
I'd like to trade any combination of the following games for Beyond Good & Evil.

Have:
- Dead Space (Steam Key)
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Steam Key)
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Steam Key)
- Medal of Honor (Steam Key)
- Mirror's Edge (Steam Key)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam Key)
- Populous (Origin Key)

Want:
- Beyond Good & Evil.
- You may also make me other offers.
Starmaker: Use paypal. When I log in with my US address, it keeps reminding it now works with prepaid cards.
I tried using Paypal with my prepaid card. The U.S. enacted some bullcrap law in March of 2012 preventing U.S. Prepaid Cards from being used to make purchases with merchants overseas (GOG being one of them), even if it goes through Paypal first.Thanks anyways though, I just really want to play this game.
anarmyofpigeons: I tried using Paypal with my prepaid card. The U.S. enacted some bullcrap law in March of 2012 preventing U.S. Prepaid Cards from being used to make purchases with merchants overseas (GOG being one of them), even if it goes through Paypal first.Thanks anyways though, I just really want to play this game.
Can't you add funds to PayPal by using your prepaid card as a source?
I have Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 2
want offers or 5 tf2 keys