It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

robb5: [W] Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut on Steam
[H] 1 TF2 Key and 1 Tour of Duty Ticket.
Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/roberteu/
Pardon if this sounds dumb but what is TF2? When I see that I think Team Fortress 2 but that's free to play on Steam so I'm thinking it is probably some other game I'm not familiar with but possibly missing out on perhaps. :)
skeletonbow: Pardon if this sounds dumb but what is TF2? When I see that I think Team Fortress 2 but that's free to play on Steam so I'm thinking it is probably some other game I'm not familiar with but possibly missing out on perhaps. :)
Yes, it means Team Fortress 2. A TF2 key is common currency among Steam traders; they don't mean "a TF2 Steam key"; instead it's an in-game item. I have absolutely zero clue what they are meant for in game; you probably open a crate with one or something and get some item, but lots of people opt to sell them instead. The price fluctuates constantly between $1.5-$2, and the profits go directly to your Steam wallet.
edit: Oh and another name, the official one, for TF2 key is Mann Co. key.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by DProject
skeletonbow: Pardon if this sounds dumb but what is TF2? When I see that I think Team Fortress 2 but that's free to play on Steam so I'm thinking it is probably some other game I'm not familiar with but possibly missing out on perhaps. :)
TF2=Team Fortress 2
The TF2 keys are used as a form of universal trading curency on steam and it is usually worth (1.5-2 dollars).
Want:
I have no mouth and I must scream (gog or Steam)
offers
Will trade multiple keys
please pm

have:
desura:

paradigm shift
decalc
la-mulana
defenders of the last colony
zombusters
Zafehouse: diaries
Zombies ruined my day
fairy bloom freesia
radical roach
millenium 2
recruits
oknytt

manor of the damned

Steam:
eleusis
greed: black border
dead hungry diner
madballs in babo :invasion +dlc
slam bolt scrappers
obulis
project aftermath
hydrophobia prophecy
paranautical activity
paranormal

iron grip marauders $10 content coupon
big head bash content pack

traded with:
momo1991,cj13810, Giltonnam, Heretic777, Tarnicus, triock, Azrael360, MoonGoddess, 09167, roygbiv309
Post edited November 02, 2013 by d456
DProject: Yes, it means Team Fortress 2. A TF2 key is common currency among Steam traders; they don't mean "a TF2 Steam key"; instead it's an in-game item. I have absolutely zero clue what they are meant for in game; you probably open a crate with one or something and get some item, but lots of people opt to sell them instead. The price fluctuates constantly between $1.5-$2, and the profits go directly to your Steam wallet.
Ah, thanks I wasn't aware of that. I've got TF2 installed but have not actually played it so not familiar with the details and lingo. :)
DProject: Yes, it means Team Fortress 2. A TF2 key is common currency among Steam traders; they don't mean "a TF2 Steam key"; instead it's an in-game item. I have absolutely zero clue what they are meant for in game; you probably open a crate with one or something and get some item, but lots of people opt to sell them instead. The price fluctuates constantly between $1.5-$2, and the profits go directly to your Steam wallet.
skeletonbow: Ah, thanks I wasn't aware of that. I've got TF2 installed but have not actually played it so not familiar with the details and lingo. :)
Well, I do remember asking the same thing a year or two ago at the Steam Trading Forum. All this talk of people wanting "keys, keys, more keys" left me thinking what bloody keys are they referring to; how can people know which game key are they talking about if they don't mention it in their post. Did they mean any game key is fine? And then it was explained to me that the keys in question were Mann Co keys...
skeletonbow: Ah, thanks I wasn't aware of that. I've got TF2 installed but have not actually played it so not familiar with the details and lingo. :)
DProject: Well, I do remember asking the same thing a year or two ago at the Steam Trading Forum. All this talk of people wanting "keys, keys, more keys" left me thinking what bloody keys are they referring to; how can people know which game key are they talking about if they don't mention it in their post. Did they mean any game key is fine? And then it was explained to me that the keys in question were Mann Co keys...
mostly team fortress2 keys buy they also take dota2 keys and now counterstrike:go keys. the reason is they sell the key after the trade to get steam wallet or can trade the keys for other games or sell them for paypal/other payments. keys are just secure since the trade is done in the steam window.
DProject: Well, I do remember asking the same thing a year or two ago at the Steam Trading Forum. All this talk of people wanting "keys, keys, more keys" left me thinking what bloody keys are they referring to; how can people know which game key are they talking about if they don't mention it in their post. Did they mean any game key is fine? And then it was explained to me that the keys in question were Mann Co keys...
swordtut: mostly team fortress2 keys buy they also take dota2 keys and now counterstrike:go keys. the reason is they sell the key after the trade to get steam wallet or can trade the keys for other games or sell them for paypal/other payments. keys are just secure since the trade is done in the steam window.
Does anyone even earn them by playing anymore, or are they always gotten via trading? How do you even get them in-game?? (I don't play TF2, I despise the game, so I don't know)
swordtut: mostly team fortress2 keys buy they also take dota2 keys and now counterstrike:go keys. the reason is they sell the key after the trade to get steam wallet or can trade the keys for other games or sell them for paypal/other payments. keys are just secure since the trade is done in the steam window.
DProject: Does anyone even earn them by playing anymore, or are they always gotten via trading? How do you even get them in-game?? (I don't play TF2, I despise the game, so I don't know)
on 1 or 2 events they gave out keys but you never got them by playing. you allways had to buy them from the store and now (cheaper) on the market.
Post edited October 30, 2013 by swordtut
Hi! I'd like to trade any combination of the following games for Papers, Please.

Have:
- Dead Space (Steam Key)
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Steam Key)
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Steam Key)
- Medal of Honor (Steam Key)
- Mirror's Edge (Steam Key)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam Key)
- Populous (Origin Key)

Want:
- Papers, Please (GOG Gem Promo).
- Gabriel Knight games ("No Trick, All Treat" sale).
- I'm also interested in other offers.

Thank you! ^^
Post edited October 30, 2013 by VampiroAlhazred
A Mann Co. key sounds so dirty and funny in japanese :P
— X —

EDIT 1: Thanks a lot samlii for Lucius ^_^
EDIT 2: Also thanks to Braussie for an easy and nice trade :)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Azrael360
Have: Foul Play (Steam)
Want: Leisure Suit Larry MCL

Edit: Fulfilled
Post edited October 30, 2013 by jcoa
[H] Redshirt Steam pre-order key (good for the release version of the game but not the betas).

[W] Offers, though I wouldn't mind Outlast or Master Reboot while they're on sale
Post edited October 30, 2013 by johnki
jcoa: Have: Foul Play (Steam)
Want: Leisure Suit Larry MCL

Edit: Fulfilled
Thanks for the quick and easy trade jcoa.