It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

H: Dota 2

W: Edna & Harvey (GOG)

Must have relatively high rep.

Pm me.
[HAVE] Steam keys for Home and MacGuffin's Curse

[WANT] Steam key for Post Mortem
Thanks to K_1269 for FlatOut !
Post edited October 29, 2012 by benderz
Updated
Post edited October 29, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
Have :

Bards Tale (Steam Gift)
DOTA 2 Beta Key

Want (In order of preference) :

Freespace 2
Urban Chaos
XIII

Traded with a few members on here in the past with no issues whatsoever, can't remember who they all were except Rodzaju
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by ABH20
Watch out, just been scammed by :

K_1269.

Used the same avatar but I didn't notice the full stop on the end of the username, no longer have Bards Tale
Old post.
Post edited November 01, 2012 by K_1269
K_1269: Apparently the scammer is pretending to be me, so please check my rep and date here on the forum and then click on the pm button next to it if you want to trade with me to be sure it really is me!

[Have]

Steam gifts:
The Bard's Tale
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ Deluxe Edition + Insurgency Pack
Tropico 4 Bundle (Includes: Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition, Tropico 4: Plantador DLC, Tropico 4: Junta Military DLC, Tropico 4: Quick-dry Cement DLC, Tropico 4: Modern Times) + Tropico 4 - Prima Official Strategy Guide

Steam Key:
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete
Dawnguard (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Add-On)

[Want]
Gothic (GOG)
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 (GOG)
Sanitarium (GOG)
Tex Murphy 1+2 and Overseer (GOG)

Endless Space (Gamersgate, Steam) - On Promo at Gamersgate

If you want to trade please send me an offer through PM.

[Edit 1] Due to a recent scammer I will require you to go first usless we have traded before.
[Edit 2] Have previousely traded with Ian, ABH20, Cassidy, WhiteWolf, Morciu and others on this forum.
Yeah, he got me, I honestly thought it was you I was dealing with, just wished I had picked up on it and could have let you know before it happened
K_1269: Apparently the scammer is pretending to be me, so please check my rep and date here on the forum and then click on the pm button next to it if you want to trade with me to be sure it really is me!
iainmet: Yeah, he got me, I honestly thought it was you I was dealing with, just wished I had picked up on it and could have let you know before it happened
Sorry for your loss, if your interested in any of the games I got or QfG send me a PM, then maybe your day a can be brightened up a little ;)
iainmet: Yeah, he got me, I honestly thought it was you I was dealing with, just wished I had picked up on it and could have let you know before it happened
K_1269: Sorry for your loss, if your interested in any of the games I got or QfG send me a PM, then maybe your day a can be brightened up a little ;)
I'm actually interested in Dawnguard for Skyrim.

Got no cash in my account at the minute though but would offer something like Sanitarium or another $9.99 GOG for it, could a trade tomorrow if you are interested
If your still looking for rock of ages i'm willing to help and willing to send it first especially given your luck lately :( let me know
Sadly I got scammed last time I tried this, but I'm willing to give it another go.

This time I'll give
3 games for Deponia Complete Pack
Or the Indie gala 7 + 1 other game for Deponia Complete Pack

Have:
Psychonauts (Steam)
Gemini Rue (Steam)
Time Gentlemen, Please! & Ben There, Dan That! (Steam)
Serious Sam 2 (Steam)
Blackwell Deception (Steam)

the Indie gala 7 Bundle

Want:
Deponia Complete Pack

PM me to trade

I'm going to copy iainmet's rules
Due to a recent scammer I will require you to go first, unless we have traded before.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by SpeedBo
Ian saw my post in 2 seconds, once again. Thanks a lot man!
Post edited October 28, 2012 by grynn
Anyone willing to trade with me?

I offer: Dota 2

and would like Edna and Harvey on GOG.
However you can make me an offer.

You have to go first.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by mrmarioanonym