It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rock the Kingdom of Myrtana!

The whole , [url=http://www.gog.com/gamecard/gothic_2_gold_edition]Gothic 2 Gold Edition, Gothic 3, and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition for as little as $2.49 each for the next 24 hours! Also, we're happy to inform you, that all four games have been updated with German versions!

[url=http://www.gog.com/promo/gem_promogothic_series_stacking_220413 ][/url]When the nameless prisoner set foot in the prison colony on the island of Khorinis, nobody knew that his arrival would lead to a series of events that would shake the whole Kingdom of Myrtana in its foundations. Not even the mighty magician Xardas could foresee the extent of change this unknown hero would bring to the realm and the amount of unrest and turmoil he'd create in his wake. Only one person would know his every step, witness all of his deeds--noble and villainous alike--and take part in every single decision he'd make. That would be you, dear gamer, the silent puppet master toying with the life of the nameless hero and, by extent, the lives of the people of Myrtana. Good times!

game, which took place in a secluded prison colony limited by a impenetrable magical wall, offered more variation and space than most of other role-playing games at the time. More importantly, the player was offered a choice of his path and his decisions really affected the gameworld's reality, creating a feeling of relevance to every step you took. The following games of the series brought us even spacier lands to explore, so once you embark on your journey to Myrtana, prepare for a long stay. The complete [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/gem_promogothic_series_stacking_220413 ]Gothic Series can keep you entertained for hours, and hours!

Today's Classic Gem promo is a stacking promo, so the amount of discount grows with every item you place in your shopping cart (from 50% on a single game to a whole 75% discount at four). The games you already have count towards the discount, so don't miss this great opportunity to complete your [url=http://www.gog.com/promo/gem_promogothic_series_stacking_220413 ]Gothic Series[/url] collection on GOG.com (now also in German!). The offer lasts until Tuesday, April 23, at 9:59AM GMT.
F4LL0UT: Oh, didn't know that you can add them via editing the ini. I only knew that you can edit the gore. Now I'm wondering whether you can also activate the full nudity from the German version. ;P
Delete bikini.bsp or something like that as I recall. Worse case scenario, replace the file with the one from the english version.
dieselguy: I am fan of gothic 1 and 2, i have played 3 but never really finished it, because my pc broke, and i lost the save game.

I don't read review's too much, I rather play the game and then judge for myself, but I'm really interested in what's wrong with Forsaken Gods?
Buenro-games: Dig into the reviews. You can't possibly be so lazy. Right off the bat if you focus on the new reviews and how people are saying that this is the Enhanced Edition, I think you should notice why this is a good opportunity to get the game.

I think I am too late to influence you since the promo is likely over but this was a really good opportunity to buy the hated yet fixed Forsaken game at a crazy low price.

Just my thoughts.
I'ts not about the laziness, just wanted to hear some quick thoughts about that, I can't read reviews right now, I have some work...

I just stated that usually I rather play the game, and then read review...
F4LL0UT: Oh, didn't know that you can add them via editing the ini. I only knew that you can edit the gore. Now I'm wondering whether you can also activate the full nudity from the German version. ;P
JMich: Delete bikini.bsp or something like that as I recall. Worse case scenario, replace the file with the one from the english version.
textures_bikini.VDF perhaps?

The unofficial In Extremo patch I have is a 7447kB VDF to drop into the Data folder, so I'm surprised to hear it said that editing an .ini might do.
VanishedOne: The unofficial In Extremo patch I have is a 7447kB VDF to drop into the Data folder, so I'm surprised to hear it said that editing an .ini might do.
I played it 2 years ago (or was it more? not sure). It is possible that it was the community patch, or an ini editting that enabled me to do it. But I do know that I saw the concert in the english version, and I don't recall adding a specific patch for it.
Austrobogulator: I love Stacki...oh, wait, nevermind...
You'll be happy today.